Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If we had kept to the old national anthem, we probably wouldn't have banditry?  (Read 79 times)
Ojinga (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 01:36:54 PM

Senate president Godswill akpabio says the reintroducing national anthem, "Nigeria, we hall thee", could have prevented banditry and insecurity if the country had retained it.

You fit follow more of this story on here 👇👇👇

https://stories.apexnews-af.com/news/detail/4be7dd2194d0ab8084a5785405813f63?country=ng&language=en&entry_id=3bc7c21c240619en_ng&request_id=PUSH_1244fdb2-44f7-4eb5-83a2-7cfbf8a9a238&from=mini_push

So my people una see waiting the new anthem dey cost for this our country, them no see another problem way dey worry this country na national anthem na be there problem. So waiting una think about this issue way the Senate bring up so?

Marvelockg

Activity: 224
Merit: 143

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 06:34:29 AM
Merited by Igebotz (1)

What else are they known for? Always talking cheap talk any time they are previlage to stand in front of the media as if that's why they are being paid as Nigerian leaders. Is it just about knowing the national anthem?  So he has quickly forgotten that the last part of the national anthem we were using ended with peace and unity but we've never witnessed any sense of peace or unity as a nation.

Is he aware about how many religious people that knows about fornication but still indulge in it every now And then? And has he considered that even after changing the national anthem and leaving the root causes of the things that's responsible for banditory and national insecurity, we would most likely still have this issues springing up again? If they like th h should keep making audio statements and leave the real problem that should be solved to keep pending while thinking that by mere changing a national anthem no one is even ready to learn it will all of a sudden help better the country.

Ojinga (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 01:46:25 PM

What else are they known for? Always talking cheap talk any time they are previlage to stand in front of the media as if that's why they are being paid as Nigerian leaders. Is it just about knowing the national anthem?  So he has quickly forgotten that the last part of the national anthem we were using ended with peace and unity but we've never witnessed any sense of peace or unity as a nation.

Is he aware about how many religious people that knows about fornication but still indulge in it every now And then? And has he considered that even after changing the national anthem and leaving the root causes of the things that's responsible for banditory and national insecurity, we would most likely still have this issues springing up again? If they like th h should keep making audio statements and leave the real problem that should be solved to keep pending while thinking that by mere changing a national anthem no one is even ready to learn it will all of a sudden help better the country.

do you think I blame any of them there, in their mind is that they are our leaders so they can do what so ever they want in this country. Not knowing that the citizens are no happy or living in peace or unity as you said, he said the new national anthem was established by obasanjor but back then they didn't want to release it to the nation. But our president decided to bring it up now meanwhile we didn't need it right now, cause there are so many things to be solve in this Nigeria look at some hospitals don't have good equipment to work with. And we're here thinking about something that won't help one soul in this country, omo anything concerning this people na cast and lies to the citizens. Make them forget about the anthem and focus about the peace and unity that was said in that old anthem, because we all need it right now.

iBaba

Activity: 448
Merit: 271

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2024, 08:48:30 PM

Senate president Godswill akpabio says the reintroducing national anthem, "Nigeria, we hall thee", could have prevented banditry and insecurity if the country had retained it.

I am still wondering how we ended up providing a senate president like Godswill Akpabio, not because he's incompetent of the job especially when it comes his unguarded utterances at the plenary, I feel like he should be more conscious of whatever he utters and he's also meant to have Nigerian's at heart in his judgements and utterances. You cannot identify yourself as a national figure and the second most powerful office in the country, yet make mention of the above statements saying that the Nigeria anthem have an influence over the insecurity and banditry bedeviling us today.

We all know that is absolutely false because the issue of insecurity and banditry in Nigeria is peculiar to the regions and each region have leaders who are peddling such crimes, from the militants in the Niger Delta region of the country to the Fulani herdsmen crisis, Banditry and Boko haram terrorists. So shying away from the truth and using the National anthem to justify such is only delusional for a high ranking legislator like him to mention.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 266
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 07:05:32 PM

All these kind thing naim make I stopped listening to Nigerian news because they always neglect and disregard things that are facing the country and attend to things that are of less importance to the development of the country. I'm yet to ascertain the explanation to how the old national anthem that was reinstated recently would have stopped banditry and terrorism.
Honestly speaking, the whole Nigerian arms of government is a mockery and a total disappointment even when there are so many learned individuals in the parliament.

Ojinga (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 07:02:46 AM

All these kind thing naim make I stopped listening to Nigerian news because they always neglect and disregard things that are facing the country and attend to things that are of less importance to the development of the country. I'm yet to ascertain the explanation to how the old national anthem that was reinstated recently would have stopped banditry and terrorism.
Honestly speaking, the whole Nigerian arms of government is a mockery and a total disappointment even when there are so many learned individuals in the parliament.

same thing with me I don't really like listening to Nigeria news, mostly when it comes to something concerning the government issues because at the end they won't say any good. And this kind of things are the main reason why most people in this Nigeria don't bother to make any move of turning on their television anymore, cause it seems like the leaders sees the citizens as if we are blind. For me is as if the leaders are forgotten their duty's and facing what doesn't really matter in the country anymore, and it's affecting the citizens now.

Spaceman1000$

Activity: 574
Merit: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2024, 02:00:49 PM

You fit follow more of this story on here 👇👇👇

https://stories.apexnews-af.com/news/detail/4be7dd2194d0ab8084a5785405813f63?country=ng&language=en&entry_id=3bc7c21c240619en_ng&request_id=PUSH_1244fdb2-44f7-4eb5-83a2-7cfbf8a9a238&from=mini_push

So my people una see waiting the new anthem dey cost for this our country, them no see another problem way dey worry this country na national anthem na be there problem. So waiting una think about this issue way the Senate bring up so?
I think the punch line the Senate President want to put out is the fact that, the old national anthem would have instilled more discipline to people because of the powerful wordings it is sang with. But he is forgetting that it is the overall character display of the leadership of the country that will trickle down to the citizens, because people majorly judge you based on your character and the things you do and not the mere things you say by your mouth.

So if the Senate President wants to see a country without banditry and insecurity, the national anthem will do little to nothing to change that, we need a proper organise society with cut out plans by the leadership of country to properly govern the countries wealth sharing process so nobody will be left out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: