Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbar a coin with real world use case for businesses  (Read 17 times)
Cryptodaring (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 01:59:04 PM

Hey guys, it seems there are a lot of airdrop claims since the beginning of this month. Many projects have been listing and rewarding users for interactions, which brings me to the discussion about DeFi. We've been seeing a lot of projects bring innovative solutions to real-life problems. I stumbled upon one such project on Twitter, my go-to place for finding new tokens. 

So, Coinbar Pay allows businesses to accept payments in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. It's easy to use and works with many devices and websites. The CBPAY token is a special coin that makes payments faster and more rewarding, offering perks like discounts, exclusive deals, and loyalty points. The more you use CBPAY, the more benefits you get! What are your thoughts on projects like CBPAY that are already bringing real value to the DeFi space?
Orpichukwu

Activity: 518
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 04:08:51 PM

Is this CBpay you are promoting the same as the CBpay easy payment option for CB Bank? I just want to be clear because we have a lot of projects with similar names with an already established company.

If the bank above is the same owner of the CBpay token, then to some extent I believe the token might go far with the little hype the bank might create with their influence, but one thing that will remain unchanged is that their coin will also be centralised; it will just be like digitalizing fiat in a different way.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄