Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you do this can you hold bitcoin?  (Read 319 times)
Oshio-man (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 04:38:12 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

I know there are some newbie thinking what to do to hold bitcoin, first, if you save money in your bank account, you can use the money to buy bitcoins and hold which is the wish of many holders in the community, secondly, if you grow your bitcointalk.org account to full member above and apply for signature campaign, and if you are accepted in that campaign, you can hold bitcoin which is the easiest way many people use  to hold bitcoin, thirdly, you can sell you land and property to hold bitcoin, which I have see someone on television some years ago, sharing his wealth secret to people, how he sold the land he inherited from his father to buy bitcoins and hold for long term before he sold to make money that turned him to millionaires in the country. What are the other ways people can hold bitcoin.
Ever-young

Activity: 1232
Merit: 194

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 04:49:45 PM

Nah you sabi were you they get your holding orientation from sha, but i go advice you make you no advice anybody to go sell there property way them they make use of carry the money buy bitcoin make you no go bring problem give yourself one day when price of bitcoin go drop down dem go come for you say nah u mislead them.

For the aspect of, money way they bank; if the person never plan to make use of the money for the main time eh fit just use some of the money buy bitcoin but the money need be the type of money way eh no plan plan to use anytime soon because Bitcoin price no be Watin you fit predict finish eh fit be week way you wan use your money nia the price go drop down.

Some people also they use their reward from signature carry save up bitcoin as nah through BTC them they receive payment, but how come u know how signature they work wen you just join the forum newly.

Nightwalker(NW)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 05:18:53 PM

Omo you self ehh how you come dey reason to go sell person land wey him don try acquire to buy bitcoin like you dey reason well at all?
The only two ways wey dey possible na to do DCA or grow bitcointalk account to join campaign for that you go start to earn small small money to take hold bitcoin in fact most of the project self dey in btc so no need to go buy bitcoin anymore you go just hold your earnings.

The last advise i go give person na to tell am to go sell land carry go do investment meanwhile land itself na serious investment wey go appreciate anytime soon or as year keeps going na so your land go dey appreciate in price, one thing be say understand say bitcoin get higher volatility level that you fit lose your investment anytime or so quickly.
Richbased

Activity: 350
Merit: 181

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 05:45:29 PM

you can sell you land and property to hold bitcoin, which I have see someone on television some years ago, sharing his wealth secret to people, how he sold the land he inherited from his father to buy bitcoins and hold for long term before he sold to make money that turned him to millionaires in the country. What are the other ways people can hold bitcoin.

See make I tell you eh for dis life if you dey follow people wey take high risk come get luck say the tin work for Dem den you come take dat kan mentality think say e go work for you, I dey tell you say d end result fit dey disastrous and no dey feel say something wey work for another person go work for you o, every body get how tins dey take work for Dem

Now coming to wetin you talk about selling property like land to buy Bitcoin, well you still be newbie sha but wit time your eyes go open about investment more especially the ones wey concern cryptocurrency. Selling a landed property to buy Bitcoin no be say na bad idea o but e no dey good at all because land itself na good asset wey e be say from year to year your land go just dey dia if e be say you never wan develop anything for the land and as years dey go naim the values of land dey increase unto say land wey you buy 500k this year fit cost like 1.5 million in 2 years time base on say land na asset wey dey always appreciate in value so no go take sell person sell yin papa land take invest for Bitcoin den you come go follow the same step e fit no work the way you expect because Bitcoin na volatile asset wey be say sometimes the price dey go up and down just like the price dey go down for some time now

If you want to do away with a property let it be the one that belongs to you and not the one that belongs to another because even if your Papa keep land for you before him kpai he also expects you to keep land for your children wey Dem go inherit. Even though say that person sell the land come invest for Bitcoin come succeed you don stay think say if na the reverse be the case how e for be now? So make we dey careful with some kind decisions wey we dey take because anything cryptocurrency na risk wey full am so if your mind no reach to bear the risk make you no go put body o.

Dailyscript

Activity: 224
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 06:04:47 PM

Saving is not the best way to invest, rather investing is the right way to save. If we want to invest in Bitcoin a well structured pattern has been developed by several individuals and it is best we adopt to it. DCA is what am referring to. You do not have to save up to a desired amount to invest in Bitcoin. DCA allows beginners to invest in Bitcoin piece by piece and it can be done weekly monthly but with a specific amount and consistency.

Omo you self ehh how you come dey reason to go sell person land wey him don try acquire to buy bitcoin like you dey reason well at all?
The only two ways wey dey possible na to do DCA or grow bitcointalk account to join campaign for that you go start to earn small small money to take hold bitcoin in fact most of the project self dey in btc so no need to go buy bitcoin anymore you go just hold your earnings.

The last advise i go give person na to tell am to go sell land carry go do investment meanwhile land itself na serious investment wey go appreciate anytime soon or as year keeps going na so your land go dey appreciate in price, one thing be say understand say bitcoin get higher volatility level that you fit lose your investment anytime or so quickly.
I dont think this is the right manner and tune to advise someone. When you see someone with little or no knowledge about something you shouldn't use rude words or word that could hurt the person. Just because you have had the knowledge of Bitcoin doesn't mean he cant have it too. Tell him what he is doing wrong and what he needs to know rather than talking down on his little knowledge. Dont forget you were onece a plebe and a newbie.

Fiasem20

Activity: 196
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 07:48:00 PM

Bitcoin investment no be investment wey person go save huge amount of money con start to accumulate,once person just get that mindset na so so procrastinate ehn go dey procrastinate nai make strategies dey wey people go to take accumulate instead to dey wait for when you don save the whole world bank and that strategy wey you fit start to accumulate consistently no matter how the price dey move na Dollar cost averaging(DCA).
To sell your property take accumulate bitcoin no dey advisable most especially people wey no get steady flow of income because when you wan hold Bitcoin no be for mouth,when you don sell your property take buy Bitcoin no mean say the price go increase the next month na your consistency nai matter.
Make I just yan dis one as addition to wetin we fit do to earn Bitcoin to hold for the long term.Wetin I wan yan depend if whether your country dey Bitcoin friendly or not.If you get skill or you be business man or woman wey know the importance of holding your coin because of how the price dey appreciate in the future fit accept bitcoin as a method of payment,but not all payments in Bitcoin because na holding so in other for nothing to intrude your holding you fit accept some payment for fiat to sort out other expenses.

Kelward

Activity: 448
Merit: 291

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 02:35:04 PM

People fit to get Bitcoin through di 3 ways wey you mention for di OP, and e get oda ways wey people fit to take get Bitcoin too. Person fit to dash you Bitcoin wey be gifting, to support or appreciate you, person fit to buy something from you and pay you with Bitcoin, lastly person fit to inherit Bitcoin from parents and loved ones.

Make I clear one impression, no take money wey you de save to buy something on the short term to invest in Bitcoin, because e de volatile, di price fit to dip wen you want to use am. E de better to invest money inside Bitcoin if you wan use am on the long term, like more than 4 years. If inflation de for your country, instead to save money wey you wan use for a short term inside bank or use am to buy Bitcoin, e de better to convert am to stablecoins.

If you want to sale your asset like land to buy Bitcoin, dat na your own choice, e depend on di one wey you feel say e go de more profitable to you. Land na asset wey de increase in value and Bitcoin na asset wey be store of value, dem two de good and you fit to sale one to buy di oda one, or sale part of one to reinvest for di oda.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ruttoshi

Activity: 378
Merit: 301

Baba God Noni

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 03:08:39 PM

The truth be say if you won get bitcoin investment make you go find job or a means of income so that you go fit use small small amount from your income like 10% use buy bitcoin and you go continue to buy bitcoin whenever you get paid using DCA strategy. If you won dey sell your property to buy bitcoin, what about people wey no get property to sell and people wey no dey this forum or wey dey this forum an no fit rank up to the rank wey them go get signature campaign, so these people no go fit get bitcoin investment?

Majority of people wey get bitcoin investment world wide use their hard earned money buy am, so na that orientation we too need to follow. If your work no dey fit take care of your needs, find second means of income.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Doan9269

Activity: 924
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 03:40:34 PM

What are the other ways people can hold bitcoin.

1. Participate in a bitcoin free donation or grant program and hold bitcoin, a good example was the one being introduced by the government of El-Salvador by giving a free $30 worth of bitcoin to every citizen who participated in the use of chivo wallet.

2. You can receive bitcoin as a gift from anyone close to you, be it your friend, family or from any institution or company

3. You can learn to develop a skill for yourself and get employed by one of the crypto paying jobs and offer them your service.

4.Mine bitcoin if you have the required technical knowledge on how one can do it, set up a mining rig and mine bitcoin for yourself, though this is more of a complex process but its rewarding to earn bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Felicity_Tide

Activity: 84
Merit: 67

cout << "Bitcoin";

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 05:26:48 PM

I know there are some newbie thinking what to do to hold bitcoin,
What are the other ways people can hold bitcoin.

Op, first you have to understand that there is a big difference between investing and ways of holding. Ways of holding your Bitcoin sounds more of like the tools needed to keep your Bitcoin such as Bitcoin wallet.

first, if you save money in your bank account, you can use the money to buy bitcoins and hold which is the wish of many holders in the community,

Let me assume that you don't live in this country, because I don't understand how anyone would want to use the money in his/her account to buy Bitcoin. How on earth will you survive knowing fully well that things are pretty much expensive?, And your monthly income can't even subscribe a decoder cable  Cry

secondly, if you grow your bitcointalk.org account to full member above and apply for signature campaign, and if you are accepted in that campaign, you can hold bitcoin which is the easiest way many people use  to hold bitcoin

Well, I might agree with this, but this isn't a general view of investing in Bitcoin. What if you don't get accepted, then what would you fall back to ?.

, thirdly, you can sell you land and property to hold bitcoin, which I have see someone on television some years ago, sharing his wealth secret to people, how he sold the land he inherited from his father to buy bitcoins and hold for long term before he sold to make money that turned him to millionaires in the country. .

Just because someone did this a long time ago doesn't mean you should risk it now, knowing fully well of how tough it keeps getting. Don't be mislead.

So here is my own advice:
Just try to find a good job with a good pay, or learn a good digital/non digital skill that can provide a tangible income, in which you can invest in Bitcoin from it. Not a work of where you earn 30K monthly, and you expect to get massive results in your investment within a short time. Please let's be guided.
HajiBagi

Activity: 574
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 08:13:32 PM

I know there are some newbie thinking what to do to hold bitcoin, first, if you save money in your bank account, you can use the money to buy bitcoins and hold which is the wish of many holders in the community, secondly, if you grow your bitcointalk.org account to full member above and apply for signature campaign, and if you are accepted in that campaign, you can hold bitcoin which is the easiest way many people use  to hold bitcoin, thirdly, you can sell you land and property to hold bitcoin, which I have see someone on television some years ago, sharing his wealth secret to people, how he sold the land he inherited from his father to buy bitcoins and hold for long term before he sold to make money that turned him to millionaires in the country. What are the other ways people can hold bitcoin.

Waiting you talk no bad but you know say it depends on how person get patient, some people fit invest but them no get patient to hold their bitcoin for a long period of time, firstly you have to get mind of investing and also understand more about bitcoin before going to buy bitcoin and hold, before investing in bitcoin make sure say you get another way that you fit Dey feed your self and your mind no go fit go bitcoin wey you dey hold because sometimes you fit broke and you will need money and you will want to sell your coin and is either you sell it and lose or sell it and get profit.

And about selling your property and invest in bitcoin I don’t think you should give that advice, although is not that bad but some property are worth more than bitcoin, like land now, land is very expensive and if you want to sell land now you will earn a lot of profit, land is another way of making money, and some property are also good to keep and if you sell it you will get more profit from it, I won’t anyone to sell he or her property to invest in bitcoin, but if the person is interested in selling property and invest that is he or her own business.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Jaycoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 182

God is All

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2024, 08:49:05 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Inorder for you have a good investment and steady continuity in actually hoarding Bitcoin there are just simple basic things you need to know and also do which are
  • having a steady flow of Income so even if you have started hoarding Bitcoin, you won't be tempted to go and sell off your coins because of other expensive
  • having a whole lot of patience too, because so many people are of the opinion that Bitcoin investment is some kind of get rich scheme

For starters this principle are the basics you can possibly not fail to have if you are serious about patience hoarding Bitcoin and of course the DCA STRATEGY is well prepared as it helps you even you are not financial stable to acquire huge chunk of Bitcoin at once.

rachael9385

Activity: 504
Merit: 355

💯 Composure 💯

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2024, 09:31:10 PM

thirdly, you can sell you land and property to hold bitcoin,
And who be the person wey tell you say to sell property invest for Bitcoin nah better thing? Oga the rest things wey you talk I fit agree to those ones but this aspect of to sell property to get money invest for Bitcoin they very very wrong because and things wey you call property they worthfull, con be say you even include land join am. To sell land for be normal thing for you but no doubt me if I tell you say e no good go sell land because of say you won invest for Bitcoin or use am gamble. Land nah valuable thing, if you no dey work make you no sell property because you won invest for Bitcoin, besides no be buy force to buy Bitcoin nah buy choice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
DaNNy001

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2024, 12:00:00 AM

thirdly, you can sell you land and property to hold bitcoin,
And who be the person wey tell you say to sell property invest for Bitcoin nah better thing? Oga the rest things wey you talk I fit agree to those ones but this aspect of to sell property to get money invest for Bitcoin they very very wrong because and things wey you call property they worthfull, con be say you even include land join am. To sell land for be normal thing for you but no doubt me if I tell you say e no good go sell land because of say you won invest for Bitcoin or use am gamble. Land nah valuable thing, if you no dey work make you no sell property because you won invest for Bitcoin, besides no be buy force to buy Bitcoin nah buy choice.
Land na actually one of the few assets wey dey actually add value to itself over time than other properties you fit think of, if na only me, selling your land to buy Bitcoin no be really good idea and besides Incase you wan even sell property for Bitcoin sef it should be one that has no value again so that we no go dey think twice about the benefits of that actually property. If na only me sef just make sure you get a stable source of income and no Carry Bitcoin investment put for head then at the long you con actually sell off the Bitcoin  because e go be waste for the two sides.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Salahmu

Activity: 462
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2024, 08:02:55 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

you can sell you land and property to hold bitcoin, which I have see someone on television some years ago, sharing his wealth secret to people, how he sold the land he inherited from his father to buy bitcoins and hold for long term before he sold to make money that turned him to millionaires in the country. What are the other ways people can hold bitcoin.

We all no that Bitcoin is a very important investment one needs to venture into but if you are not careful and properly planned you may end up not totally succeeding because in every investment their is always a planning and this planning is not just to acquire Bitcoin but to also make sure that things are being put in place so that if on the future you are going through some financial challenges you will easily know how to navigate through your back up plan, and also what most people doesn't understand is that what works for others may actually obviously not work well for you because that you see someone selling all his lands to invest on Bitcoin doesn't mean that he doesn't have other means of getting money to sustain himself while holding, but however if you feel that you could also sell your land to invest without any proper arrangement on how you can sustain yourself you may end up not being able to hold for long.

What some persons needs to consider before selling their properties to buy Bitcoin is the holding because Bitcoin is an investment that requires someone who is ready to hold so perhaps if the property is the only thing the person has how would he be able to take care of his needs for the number of years he will be holding?, so actually is very important for people to really think things through before they will make any decision because the idea of selling properties sound somehow.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
████████▌▐       ████████

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AVE5

Activity: 224
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 08:10:56 AM

Don't get it twisted Op, actually the few listed are means to accumulate bitcoin but you must know this that;
1) Newly Investor who has a life savings in his bank account without understanding the volatility of bitcoin and not being aware that bitcoin isn't a quickie get rich investment isn't a healthy move for such investor.

2) If you want to buy or accumulate bitcoins, don't believe joining this bitcointalk forum will help you. This is just a related bitcoin discussion forum connecting Investors and non investors together.
So, don't have joining campaigns to achieve bitcoins as a primary reason of being here. Although sometimes campaigns just as said may come for specific required ranked members to participate in the awareness of promoting a promoting a project and then they're rewarded with some tokens but you can't be sure to rest on it believably as it's just a discussion platform.

3) Don't emulate from those who sales their valuables because much number of the ends up regretting it because bitcoin if you don't understand the digital market you might lost your funds.
For Investors to sale their properties just to buy bitcoin isn't encouraging because you need to question yourself a lot that;
How long can I recover my capital?
How should I sustain with life is I don't have other source of income?
What if anything happens in the industry, if lost my funds, can I recover my sold property?

My humble advise to you is that don't buy bitcoin when you don't understand the system yet and don't invest with what's not affordable to loose.

Promocodeudo

Activity: 448
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2024, 01:07:08 PM

Don't misunderstand me op, what you said so far can help in Bitcoin accumulation, you should also understand that saving or having the funds to invest might not be a barrier most time but what matters is the basic knowledge of how Bitcoin operates, as a newbie it is not advisable to jump into conclusion of what you know nothing about, a newbie must know that Bitcoin investment is different from gambling where the expectation of a gambler is to make money in a haste, the mindset of Bitcoin being a long term investment should sink into a newbie so that he or she will not expect what is not obtainable.
I don't believe in doing what others did when I don't understand how to go about such system, selling what you have to invest in bitcoin can be advisable when you understand bitcoin market and also other source of earnings ahould be available to prevent you from tampering your investment before it reach the profitable stage, some video you see online may not be true even when you try apply those step it might not favour you by then you will incur loss, your mental and monetary preparation determines how ready you are to invest Bitcoin or any other asset, dont emulate what you cant persevere to achieve, Bitcoin may be avialble for everyone to invest but the investment shouldnt be a do or die affair.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
████████▌▐       ████████

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Samlucky O

Activity: 336
Merit: 271

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2024, 01:35:07 PM

No be say you no try for the topic you create, but to be frank with you, these advice wey you give people for here no be everybody gbadu am. Everybody wey dey here wey don reach member, full member and above for here know how to HODl bitcoin. Them know wetting to do to accumulate bitcoin for the future. Make I tell you HODLing bitcoin no be Bobo juice or childs play, you need to get where you go dey work or wettin you fit dey do to dey get money steady sothat you fit dey comot small small money dey buy bitcoin then you go also keep another one wey dem dey call reserved fund and emergency fund sothat even if salary don finish, you go use that your reserved fund take care of any responsibility and your emergency money to solve emergency problems. So you no need to save money for bank to be able to buy bitcoin. if you no get work no even try to use your savings buy bitcoin because if the money finish for bank you go still sell your bitcoin chop the money why E be say your time never reach to withdraw. The best way na to work dey buy small small through DCA strategy weekly if the money big sometimes you fit buy the dip and so on.

For the aspect of selling land to buy bitcoin I  no support that one. land na assets too, since E be say bitcoin na digital asset anything fit happen anyday which I no pray for such , but we need to dey careful by investing in online asset like bitcoin and offline asset like land. You fit sell liability buy bitcoin but don't sell asset to buy assets.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Adams0001

Activity: 490
Merit: 174

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 02:16:53 PM

The truth be say if you won get bitcoin investment make you go find job or a means of income so that you go fit use small small amount from your income like 10% use buy bitcoin and you go continue to buy bitcoin whenever you get paid using DCA strategy. If you won dey sell your property to buy bitcoin, what about people wey no get property to sell and people wey no dey this forum or wey dey this forum an no fit rank up to the rank wey them go get signature campaign, so these people no go fit get bitcoin investment?

Majority of people wey get bitcoin investment world wide use their hard earned money buy am, so na that orientation we too need to follow. If your work no dey fit take care of your needs, find second means of income.

na the true be that, you need to get something done before you invest in bitcoin selling of property and invest in bitcoin is not the right decision, because nothing can be predicted when you mistakenly sell your property and invest in bitcoin and later the price decreases and you lose funds. Who will you blame when you lose? That is why it is very advisable to get a source of income before you invest in bitcoin or any business because you will be getting some money that you will be using to cover your investment. Even if something happens, you will have money to solve the issues without touching your investment, because that is why many people are losing money on their investment.They will not see an improvement in their investment because they sold their property, and if they have a problem, they will touch their investment and solve it because they do not have any money-making jobs, and even if bitcoin falls, they will have no choice but to sell it and solve the issues that arise.

Oshio-man (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 03:37:30 PM

Quote from: Nightwalker(NW)
U no understand wetin I talk in dis thread man, I said u can sell your land and property to buy bitcoin and hold which I have heard and seen wit my two eyes, how people sold their land to buy bitcoin and hold for d price to pump up before dey sell to make money, how can u sell someone land to buy bitcoin, does it make sense to your eyes man, and if u do such a thing in d community, dat is a stealing and dere is a law against dat, u mean u cannot sell your land and other things to buy bitcoin? u can sell your land and other things to hold bitcoins, which is not only dis two way u can hold bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: