Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2024, 09:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 1holdclub .999 Gold  (Read 209 times)
elmejorrematador (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 01:06:51 AM

Hey guys, anyone trying to part with any of the 1holdclub .999 gold coins? i'm also interested for .999 silver coins. Shoot me a DM
PreciousMetapsICT

Activity: 1006
Merit: 200

WTB - Early Squirrelbits, CryptoImperator, & BTCC

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 01:26:42 AM

Hey guys, anyone trying to part with any of the 1holdclub .999 gold coins? i'm also interested for .999 silver coins. Shoot me a DM

I have pretty much all of his earlier releases. Duplicates even. Also have his original moonpass and matching silver moonpass - all for sale although I’m not home and won’t be home until Sunday. Feel free to DM me if you have interest

I also guarantee all mine are loaded that are supposed to be (think only original moonpass was sold unfunded)

Imagine being so lame, you have to bump your own sales posts. Damn lying leviathans
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

Activity: 1089
Merit: 452

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 03:04:16 AM

Which gold coin? The first one or second? Cant remember if theres a third? Precious metal offering up his moon pass set, wow. That moon pass card is hodl clubs first piece. Thise are hard to come by especially  with the 1 year anniversary silver pass. Sold my matching set awhile back and really regret it.
rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 01:30:03 PM

elmejorrematador (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 04:12:29 PM

Which gold coin? The first one or second? Cant remember if theres a third? Precious metal offering up his moon pass set, wow. That moon pass card is hodl clubs first piece. Thise are hard to come by especially  with the 1 year anniversary silver pass. Sold my matching set awhile back and really regret it.

I'd be interested in any gold coins.
Spokanistan51

Activity: 1806
Merit: 193

X/Twitter @MarkD_509 ; Facebook: @509bitcointrader

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2024, 05:24:07 PM

I see Stacks is offering the 1/4 oz Bitcoin Penny piece as post auction buy that did not capture spot during the live auction, and passed. It looks like it is being offered at $690, including their fees.

I'd be interested in any gold coins.

X/Twitter: @MarkD_509
Facebook: www.facebook.com/509bitcointrader
Steeley

Activity: 1182
Merit: 268

Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 06:31:14 PM

I have the first gold version coin and willing to sell. DM if interested.

Beware of scammers. I will never discuss the sale of Collectibles on Telegram or any other messaging client outside the forum.
elmejorrematador (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 04:12:44 AM

I have the first gold version coin and willing to sell. DM if interested.

Hey my friend. I sent you a DM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: