Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:21:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest problem in trading is that not enough volatility.  (Read 40 times)
Fullbear2222 (OP)

Activity: 391
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 05:12:42 PM

Biggest problem no volatility.
That's why we have to go with meme coins.
If there is 90% price swing in short time frame it's enough to make good profit.
And coin never fall completly down it's nice always to buy it when it's falling the deeper it goes the better bounce back Will be
Traders not holders we not here to hold we here to ride with price swings on the Market.
The main coins like btc or eth just don't move that's the main issue even the 10% volatility in 24 hours it's nothing.
And If i trade with main meme coins the well known on solana like super trump coin and other ones well known then there is always buyers and sellers and you just buy from the low and try to sell on the top absaloutely 30%-80% volatility is good enough daily that's from 100$ about 30$to 80$ daily profit that's absaloutely good.
If you choose those meme coins wich don't disapere so easy then it's absaloutely best way to earn daily.
Traders want volatility we are not afraid of volatility becouse bigger the volatility cap the more changes that i can take some profit out.
That's we need to use futures leverage If we trade with btc or other main coins but Even then we might wait days before anything moving.
So volatility is good If you play only with small % of your total Capital with each coin your risk/reward ratio is absaloutely good i been doing this i could say it's absaloutely good the moment i buy i see some even 300% price going up in one hour so 100$ Will be like 300$ profit that's absaloutely good then i take this money i go to eat something good because i know the Market will be volatile Also that's absaloutely good i been stop following to main Market and watching btc becouse i don't need to i know that on the dexcreener there 24/7 the show going on big price swings and i keep buying until they bounce and with so good price swings i don't need to risk with bigger Capital with each coin i'll have plenty of SOLANA to buy and averaging down
The volatility is key i don't need watch some TA or try to guess Market i know when something down i'll buy it and for it will bounce back
I really don't know how people lose money don't trade unknown coins so much stick daily with 5 well known memes sell them on top and DCA back when they fall it's perfect way to keep my wealth in safe against inflation.
Waldorf77

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 05:16:49 PM

Biggest problem no volatility.
That's why we have to go with meme coins.
If there is 90% price swing in short time frame it's enough to make good profit.
And coin never fall completly down it's nice always to buy it when it's falling the deeper it goes the better bounce back Will be
Traders not holders we not here to hold we here to ride with price swings on the Market.
The main coins like btc or eth just don't move that's the main issue even the 10% volatility in 24 hours it's nothing.
And If i trade with main meme coins the well known on solana like super trump coin and other ones well known then there is always buyers and sellers and you just buy from the low and try to sell on the top absaloutely 30%-80% volatility is good enough daily that's from 100$ about 30$to 80$ daily profit that's absaloutely good.
If you choose those meme coins wich don't disapere so easy then it's absaloutely best way to earn daily.
Traders want volatility we are not afraid of volatility becouse bigger the volatility cap the more changes that i can take some profit out.
That's we need to use futures leverage If we trade with btc or other main coins but Even then we might wait days before anything moving.
So volatility is good If you play only with small % of your total Capital with each coin your risk/reward ratio is absaloutely good i been doing this i could say it's absaloutely good the moment i buy i see some even 300% price going up in one hour so 100$ Will be like 300$ profit that's absaloutely good then i take this money i go to eat something good because i know the Market will be volatile Also that's absaloutely good i been stop following to main Market and watching btc becouse i don't need to i know that on the dexcreener there 24/7 the show going on big price swings and i keep buying until they bounce and with so good price swings i don't need to risk with bigger Capital with each coin i'll have plenty of SOLANA to buy and averaging down
The volatility is key i don't need watch some TA or try to guess Market i know when something down i'll buy it and for it will bounce back
I really don't know how people lose money don't trade unknown coins so much stick daily with 5 well known memes sell them on top and DCA back when they fall it's perfect way to keep my wealth in safe against inflation.

I keep daily about 7 main meme coins on If anything goes high i sell it the 300-700% profit usually very often.
Yes volatility is what makes money for us it doesnt take to be genius to make money that way ,finally something for not skilled people to earn no matter their skills in the world
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 05:33:32 PM

If we do tend to talk in between Bitcoin&Altcoins vs with those meme coins or shit ones then there would really be that significant different in between two.
It is not that Bitcoin and those top altcoins or top rankings are really that not having that enough volatility on which if we do tend to look that it could move 5-10% in a day without having any
reason behind and if there's one then it could neither be that in correlation with with some news or fundamentals but still a good way to make profit if you do really know on how to play with the waves
on which this is something that you cant be able to earn with Stocks or Forex trading.

I do know on what you are trying out to pertain on here is that you prefer meme or shit coins which are on dex because they could move out on 10-100x in short time?
Yes, it is but trying out to look at the risks then this is something that could get in line with gambling, so it would really be that still on your choice on which
one you would really be that preferring into.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Mansory22022

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 05:48:57 PM

If we do tend to talk in between Bitcoin&Altcoins vs with those meme coins or shit ones then there would really be that significant different in between two.
It is not that Bitcoin and those top altcoins or top rankings are really that not having that enough volatility on which if we do tend to look that it could move 5-10% in a day without having any
reason behind and if there's one then it could neither be that in correlation with with some news or fundamentals but still a good way to make profit if you do really know on how to play with the waves
on which this is something that you cant be able to earn with Stocks or Forex trading.

I do know on what you are trying out to pertain on here is that you prefer meme or shit coins which are on dex because they could move out on 10-100x in short time?
Yes, it is but trying out to look at the risks then this is something that could get in line with gambling, so it would really be that still on your choice on which
one you would really be that preferring into.

If you win so good then at some point you don't ganmble with your own money anymore.
If you 100x your money you got a lot free money to gamble just don't put too big % on each trade and you good If through 10$ in and it makes 100$ then it's not my money anymore i'll keep the profit and put again only small %

With btc and big coins you need more money but make money with memes then trade with main coins like btc i don't see what's the point of trading main coins If your Capital are Under 10k.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: