Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 02:27:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm selling 1000 PI coins  (Read 138 times)
kristjanox (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2024, 09:56:44 AM

Hi, I'm selling around 1000 pi coins, contact me if interested.
babaobun

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 04:15:38 AM

how to trade?
kristjanox (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 08:59:22 AM

Do you have pi wallet activated?
babaobun

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 09:37:37 AM

Do you have pi wallet activated?
how much?
kristjanox (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 10:01:24 AM

37$ per coin
babaobun

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 04:27:52 AM

37$ per coin
20$?
kristjanox (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 05:30:00 PM

How many coins do you want to buy?
babaobun

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 03:36:03 AM

all of u
Hallroom

Activity: 714
Merit: 17

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 12:25:30 PM

Since you have been patient, you should be more patient. Pi Ko will definitely have a huge impact on the market, so if you are patient, you will get better results. Because when the current bull market ends, all coins will benefit if the price of Bitcoin enters the maximum level. Then you can confidently sell your Pi Coin successfully.

DYING_S0UL

Activity: 392
Merit: 338

A Simple act of Kindness creates an Endless Ripple

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2024, 02:28:18 PM

Since you have been patient, you should be more patient. Pi Ko will definitely have a huge impact on the market, so if you are patient, you will get better results. Because when the current bull market ends, all coins will benefit if the price of Bitcoin enters the maximum level. Then you can confidently sell your Pi Coin successfully.
Bro, what makes you say that? How much patience can a man have? I think PI is totally a scam project, wasting people's valuable time. I have/had been mining it for years, but they didn't even let me do KYC. Every time I tried, I would be faced with, "Slot is not available at this moment, we'll send an invitation when the slot opens." I mean, are you kidding me? Their support is also the worst, filled out their form, but still no for KYC. As a result, all my PI are locked, even to this day! And you are saying to have patience? No project requires this much time to develop. I have more than 15k PI stuck on my account, can't use a single coin. Anyway, don't mind my harsh words, I am one of those frustrated users who wasted their years mining this shitcoin.

AoBT
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
JOIN US

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
HIRE US
kristjanox (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 07:12:48 PM

all of u
We can start with an amount of 10 coins, just to gain confidence on each other, so it would be 200$ for a 10 coins transfer, if you agree with that let me know so I can share with you my telegram or whatsapp.
kristjanox (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 07:20:59 PM

Maybe you are right, but I need some money for the moment, anyways I will keep an amount for me just in case Wink
programmer3666

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2024, 01:04:31 AM

Bro, what makes you say that? How much patience can a man have? I think PI is totally a scam project, wasting people's valuable time. I have/had been mining it for years, but they didn't even let me do KYC. Every time I tried, I would be faced with, "Slot is not available at this moment, we'll send an invitation when the slot opens." I mean, are you kidding me? Their support is also the worst, filled out their form, but still no for KYC. As a result, all my PI are locked, even to this day! And you are saying to have patience? No project requires this much time to develop. I have more than 15k PI stuck on my account, can't use a single coin. Anyway, don't mind my harsh words, I am one of those frustrated users who wasted their years mining this shitcoin.

There is a way to sell PI at the moment, You don't even need to go through any random individual, Just try using the Athene Network P2P Platform they have. The platform is quite secure and trustworthy just that the price is currently at 0.215 per the last time I checked, But one thing is important! You have to be in Athene Network to have access to the p2p section. 
inanilujimi

Activity: 1876
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 12, 2024, 09:39:40 AM

Rate 0.27 for me
and willing to carry out transactions with a trusted escrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: