Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 10:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DeFi and Bitcoin price  (Read 57 times)
tikemysoncoin (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2024, 05:16:59 PM

hey btc-talk community,

As we all know, the world of cryptocurrency is ever-evolving, and one of the most exciting developments in recent years has been the rise of Decentralized Finance (DeFi). I wanted to start a discussion on the future of DeFi, its potential opportunities, and the challenges we might face. Also do you think bitcoinwill reaqch 100k this year?

my website - https://tikemysoncoin.info

thank you!
Hallroom

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 11:50:09 PM

hey btc-talk community,

As we all know, the world of cryptocurrency is ever-evolving, and one of the most exciting developments in recent years has been the rise of Decentralized Finance (DeFi). I wanted to start a discussion on the future of DeFi, its potential opportunities, and the challenges we might face. Also do you think bitcoinwill reaqch 100k this year?

my website - https://tikemysoncoin.info

thank you!

I don't know what your point is, why did you compare the price of Defi and Bitcoin together. Bitcoin is never compared to any other coin.
Cryptoababe

Activity: 889
Merit: 19

Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 11:56:10 PM

For DeFi, I think it will continue to gain popularity over time as centralized exchanges are now developing their own decentralized wallets for DeFi activities. This support could contribute to DeFi's growth.
As for Bitcoin, as long as the German and US governments reportedly continue to sell, it will be challenging for Bitcoin to reach $100K USD this year.

justdimin

Activity: 3108
Merit: 671

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 12:10:53 PM

For DeFi, I think it will continue to gain popularity over time as centralized exchanges are now developing their own decentralized wallets for DeFi activities. This support could contribute to DeFi's growth.
As for Bitcoin, as long as the German and US governments reportedly continue to sell, it will be challenging for Bitcoin to reach $100K USD this year.
I think DeFi have been quiet for quite some time but with the help of the CEX, they might shine again. DeFi is not new but I think CEX is only sticking on their principle, though they decided to try something new this time and make their platform a hybrid one by having that feature there. Whether you are CEX or a DEX user, I think it's a win-win situation.

About BTC, I see on why its price have dumped hard. The price last time isn't really high for them to sell, though they are only an investor just like us and sometimes they also need money but there should be a time that they will stop doing it, so there is still a chance for the BTC to reach a hundred thousand dollars.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: