Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 10:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For me, Bitcoin is just a financial Game.  (Read 719 times)
knowngunman

Activity: 672
Merit: 345

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2024, 10:26:25 AM

Okay, Bitcoin is unique and complex, but at its core, it's still money like cash or gold. Its wild price swings are super exciting and constantly mess with our heads. That's why I think of Bitcoin as a financial game—it's always changing, always surprising.

Well, despite the uncertainty surrounding bitcoin I still don’t see it as a game. Game is anything that involves amusement and fun. A critical observation will make it look like a financial game in the sense that you have no idea about the outcome and how it affects our psychological health with constant thoughts. However, there’s a tin line which to me distinguish these dou despite their similarities. The purpose of each entirely differs as game is purely for entertainment. I would have agreed that it’s a financial game but what of gambling?  Perhaps, bitcoin trading will fall into that category.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Alpha Marine

Activity: 602
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 12:22:29 PM

Firstly, despite Bitcoin's distinctiveness and its own complexity compared to other financial forms like fiat currency, gold, etc., its essence remains "money."

The main purpose of bitcoin, according to the creator was for it to be a currency, and that's what it is today. Bitcoin is just money. It just so happens that it's a currency that's better that every other currency in the history of mankind so far. Of course, like every other currency, it has it's flaws, but overall, it's so superior than any other currency.
It's a currency that's a perfect store of value, and also an asset, but it's still a currency and whatever affect the owners od a currency, affects the currency, that's why bitcoin is not immune to the factirs that affects the economy because it's players are in that particular economy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jcojci

Activity: 859
Merit: 121

Catalog Websites

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 01:06:08 PM

No problem if you called Bitcoin as a financial game because every people will have their own meaning for Bitcoin. The price volatility of Bitcoin will always happens and that makes the investors must have a strong hands if they wants to hold Bitcoin for a long time. But they can takes their profit when the price increase so they can sell it at that price. Bitcoin have its risks so people must understand how to prevents the risks becomes bigger.

Research the investment is a must thing that people must do before they decide to invest in Bitcoin. They must face the price volatility of Bitcoin price so they can adapt with the current situation.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1275

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2024, 01:09:29 PM

You are entitled to your own opinion, OP. I don’t think it is that simple TBH. A lot of factors are being considered whether you are an individual or an institution. If you have more money, it would be easier to “play” " and if not, it’s going to be A different thing because you would be deciding on how you are going to approach it with a different perspective with risk tolerance.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
moneystery

Activity: 756
Merit: 178

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2024, 04:05:30 PM

if you think that bitcoin is a financial game, let it be, because each of us has a different view of what bitcoin is and how it works. but i personally think that bitcoin is more than that, it is a decentralized system that bridges how people transact with security and privacy. and also at the same time it is the best long-term investment for people who want to grow their money.

so bitcoin is really something more than a 'game' as you said. even though what you said is nothing more than your own personal assumption, it seems that you need to broaden your knowledge of bitcoin.
petermaier2024

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 10:08:51 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2024, 10:10:49 AM by petermaier2024

makes really sense, I think to diversify is the best solution, especially in those trouble times.

https://nj-sanitaerdienst.de
$weetne$$

Activity: 266
Merit: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 11:56:48 PM

Be mindful: if it's a game, there are rules to follow, risks involved, and winners and losers. Before you engage, research investment strategies, media influence, key influencers, benefits, risks, etc. Take charge of the game; don't let it control you.

You have spoken well and if we are to listen to you we would not find ourselves in problems that happened to us because we did not consider investing in Bitcoin as a game. Investing in anything is a game and only those that play the game well wins. There are whales buying and selling Bitcoin just to make profits and they can manipulate the market anyhow they like without considering others in the market. When investing we just have to know we are playing a game and learn the rules of investing which is not to lose, if we can not lose then we are always going to win. Do not sell your Bitcoin to the whales when they manipulate the market to make it look like the market is crashing meanwhile it is the whales trying to steal your Bitcoin from you. Keep hodling and when the market starts recovering, you will be glad you did not sell when everybody was afraid and selling.

FinePoine0

Activity: 462
Merit: 130

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 12:35:14 PM

Firstly, despite Bitcoin's distinctiveness and its own complexity compared to other financial forms like fiat currency, gold, etc., its essence remains "money."
Secondly, the price volatility of Bitcoin is highly enticing; it constantly alters our psychology, which is why I refer to Bitcoin as a financial game.

Be mindful: if it's a game, there are rules to follow, risks involved, and winners and losers. Before you engage, research investment strategies, media influence, key influencers, benefits, risks, etc. Take charge of the game; don't let it control you.

If you invest here you can definitely invest in Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is a coil that creates an alluring psyche.  A holder holds as many bitcoins as he can and will try hard enough to hold more. Because with Bitcoin when you start seeing profits from your holdings it will only work for you to invest in it.

Solokan

Activity: 518
Merit: 273

Rollbit.com

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 01:19:22 PM

Secondly, the price volatility of Bitcoin is highly enticing; it constantly alters our psychology, which is why I refer to Bitcoin as a financial game.

Yes, bitcoin does have its own uniqueness because its price fluctuates, of course this can make someone profit if they can take advantage of bitcoin price fluctuations. But yes, in this case, the most important thing is that before investing in Bitcoin, of course we have to know the risks of buying Bitcoin. because of course those who lack knowledge may experience losses due to panic and selling at falling prices.

Yes, it is like a game because the one who wins is the one who gets the profit, but what is certain is that those who lack knowledge will potentially experience losses, but what is clear is that in this case we must be able to make the best use of Bitcoin. but of course decentralized bitcoin will definitely have good potential for the future because no one controls bitcoin holders, which is certainly different from others.

Yes, we have to be careful when investing in BTC because no matter what, there is always a risk and what you say is true, of course we have to be winners, not losers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
eightdots

Activity: 840
Merit: 715

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 06:01:19 PM

You have spoken well and if we are to listen to you we would not find ourselves in problems that happened to us because we did not consider investing in Bitcoin as a game. Investing in anything is a game and only those that play the game well wins. There are whales buying and selling Bitcoin just to make profits and they can manipulate the market anyhow they like without considering others in the market. When investing we just have to know we are playing a game and learn the rules of investing which is not to lose, if we can not lose then we are always going to win. Do not sell your Bitcoin to the whales when they manipulate the market to make it look like the market is crashing meanwhile it is the whales trying to steal your Bitcoin from you. Keep hodling and when the market starts recovering, you will be glad you did not sell when everybody was afraid and selling.

If you are more comfortable seeing the market as a game, you can continue like this. There may be a lot of negative news in the market, and this news may stress the investor and cause him to turn his investment into cash. Things that will prevent you from being affected by such news will be useful to you.

There is always risk, and risk takers, especially Bitcoin holders, have always made profits if they waited long enough. It is up to you whether you see this as a game or not, but it is necessary to act without forgetting the risk factor in investment.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Alone055

Activity: 1120
Merit: 226

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2024, 07:23:18 PM

makes really sense, I think to diversify is the best solution, especially in those trouble times.

https://nj-sanitaerdienst.de

What's with the link? You better remove it before you get reported to moderators for trying to scam people by using a phishing site.  Roll Eyes

Coming back to the topic. Did you say diversification in troubled times? I don't know what you are trying to say with that, all I know is that diversification needs to be done at the time when a person starts making investments. You don't buy Bitcoin first, and then when the market goes down, you sell it to diversify your portfolio, which will make you lose money.

Some people usually misunderstand the diversification thing and they over-diversify their portfolios by adding a bunch of unknown altcoins in it which they aren't even sure about whether they have any potential or not. That isn't the right way to do it. Add only a few cryptocurrencies that you know have a lot of potential and keep holding them until you start getting your desired profits from each one.

Rockstarguy

Activity: 1064
Merit: 596

God is great

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 07:25:00 PM

For me I think bitcoin is far to be considered to be a game. Having a better understanding about a game is not a guarantee that one must win a game but having a good understanding about bitcoin it is possible for one to gain a good profit in hodling this is why I think bitcoin is far beyond a game like the way you think. In bitcoin we loss or make profit by the decision we make and the lack of understanding that is why I don't think bitcoin is a game. Those that win to make profit in bitcoin are not just lucky but we're able to achieve success because the steps and the right decisions are being made .

For me I think it is those who think they can make money so quick by investing all their money in Bitcoin that will think bitcoin is a game, because they feel they can be lucky to make good profit from Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Adams0001

Activity: 504
Merit: 174

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 08:19:09 AM

For me I think bitcoin is far to be considered to be a game. Having a better understanding about a game is not a guarantee that one must win a game but having a good understanding about bitcoin it is possible for one to gain a good profit in hodling this is why I think bitcoin is far beyond a game like the way you think. In bitcoin we loss or make profit by the decision we make and the lack of understanding that is why I don't think bitcoin is a game. Those that win to make profit in bitcoin are not just lucky but we're able to achieve success because the steps and the right decisions are being made .

For me I think it is those who think they can make money so quick by investing all their money in Bitcoin that will think bitcoin is a game, because they feel they can be lucky to make good profit from Bitcoin.

I believe Op is considering Bitcoin as a game because there is danger involved. And if someone misses any investment, he will be game since all investment is subject to rules, and all of them carry risk. I believe @Rockstarguy when he refers to bitcoin as a game without any business or investment. This implies that the coin will remain stable and not fluctuate, unlike long-term investments that yield daily profits. Because you can never invest in bitcoin now and declare you would gain enormous return, he will absolutely hard to get profit in bitcoin when you invest for short term. So, in my opinion, anything that is a long-term investment cannot be a game, and I do not believe bitcoin is a game. If you can call trading a game, I would probably say yes because it is a daily profit because it is the only game you will play and cash out once rather than keeping it for a long time before you generate profit.

avp2306

Activity: 1064
Merit: 373

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 09:33:52 AM

I believe Op is considering Bitcoin as a game because there is danger involved. And if someone misses any investment, he will be game since all investment is subject to rules, and all of them carry risk. I believe @Rockstarguy when he refers to bitcoin as a game without any business or investment. This implies that the coin will remain stable and not fluctuate, unlike long-term investments that yield daily profits. Because you can never invest in bitcoin now and declare you would gain enormous return, he will absolutely hard to get profit in bitcoin when you invest for short term. So, in my opinion, anything that is a long-term investment cannot be a game, and I do not believe bitcoin is a game. If you can call trading a game, I would probably say yes because it is a daily profit because it is the only game you will play and cash out once rather than keeping it for a long time before you generate profit.

The way how OP write about what he think on bitcoin is its like he take it as gambling since the way how he describe the possibilities of losing then winning for acquiring this asset is like there's always risk involve for him. I don't disagree what he say since maybe from that thinking he could avoid any possibilities that he don't take any fud seriously and he is always careful especially for dropping decisions towards his investment on bitcoin.

But people really need to think that there is two use of bitcoin the one usage of this coins is currency where they can use it to transfer or pay goods or services they avail online or they use it for investment just like what people have been discussed here. If they though that bitcoin is only for short term for those people then I think they are engaging with more riskier decisions with that. But if they are for long term which is best for bitcoin then I guess that decision could able to generate them a positive result.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
yazher

Activity: 2240
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 10:14:01 AM

No, it's not only that, because you have this opportunity to keep your assets unlike any other where you can keep it privately and securely without anyone knowing about it. This is why most people trust it and want to acquire some of it as their personal assets apart from their traditional properties such as houses, cars, and lands.

Bitcoin is convenient to have especially when things get rough where you need to migrate to another part of the world and you can just simply walk crossing any country without showing your Bitcoin balance and they don't even know you have them. This is the beauty of bitcoins and when money is nowhere to be found due to major world conflict, bitcoins are the only way to survive financially.

Patrol69

Activity: 630
Merit: 274

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 12:39:36 PM

What you personally think of Bitcoin is up to you, but people all over the world who know about Bitcoin or who invest in Bitcoin platforms definitely consider Bitcoin as a very valuable digital currency. All other coins in the market directly depend on Bitcoin, so Bitcoin is of course very important to all other coins in the market. Currently the value of a bitcoin is very high and day by day the value and popularity of bitcoins is increasing so for me it is definitely not an important game.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
balotelli (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 104

Why Always Me,.

View Profile
July 06, 2024, 10:18:11 AM

Okay, Bitcoin is unique and complex, but at its core, it's still money like cash or gold. Its wild price swings are super exciting and constantly mess with our heads. That's why I think of Bitcoin as a financial game—it's always changing, always surprising.
Absolutely!!! Furthermore, Bitcoin's limited supply introduces scarcity, much like gold, which makes the game even more intriguing.

What Was Your Reason On Earth?
CageMabok

Activity: 1036
Merit: 838

View Profile
July 06, 2024, 10:48:56 AM

If you invest here you can definitely invest in Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is a coil that creates an alluring psyche.  A holder holds as many bitcoins as he can and will try hard enough to hold more. Because with Bitcoin when you start seeing profits from your holdings it will only work for you to invest in it.
In simple terms, people who have experienced profits through Bitcoin investment will never forget Bitcoin at any time because they will continue to do so as their best option through investment and continue to try to maintain the Bitcoin they have held so well for a long period. However, people who are still pessimistic about Bitcoin will certainly not see Bitcoin as a good option, especially if that person has panicked while holding Bitcoin and then released it in a condition that resulted in a loss.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Blitzboy

Activity: 1288
Merit: 557

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 06, 2024, 12:28:15 PM

Your point is valid. Bitcoin is a new currency. It alters our view of value and riches. Knowing how this "game" works is important, as you suggested. As tempting as the volatility can be, it can also be very dangerous if you dont approach it with the right attitude and plan.

Now, as someone who really values new ideas and moving forward, I dont just see Bitcoin as a game. Financial technology leader, in my opinion. It is transforming the global economy and offering consumers independence from traditional banks and new business growth opportunities. Instruction and responsible participation are key. Knowing the risks and staying informed means you're actively contributing to and benefiting from this revolutionary transformation.

The goal is to do well, not just "play" the game. You can maximize this exciting new era by seeing Bitcoin's potential and its issues.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitGoba

Activity: 222
Merit: 161

⚡bitgoba@getalby.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2024, 01:47:35 PM

Bitcoin is not a financial game

Bitcoin is a hard form of money. Bitcoin is the most superior form of money in human history. By all characteristics that good money should have, Bitcoin surpasses all previous forms of money. A hard form of money always wins; this is not speculation or guessing, it is as exact as in mathematics when we say and know that 1 plus 1 equals 2.That's why Bitcoin will continue to monetize, and all other forms of money will lose their monetary premium in favor of harder money.
Everyone wants to hold hard money; no one wants to hold money that loses value. You must understand this.Fiat will continue to be printed indefinitely, and in 50 years there will be twice as much gold in circulation as there is today.Gold has an inflation rate of around 2% per year. Real estate and everything else people use as money can be produced indefinitely.Just as gold demonetized silver over the past 300 years, Bitcoin will demonetize gold, real estate, and other forms of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: