Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is performing just fine currently  (Read 443 times)
Dunamisx

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 03:14:27 PM

Those who believe it's too late to invest in Bitcoin because you can clearly see how Bitcoin has grown in price in the past year.
Secondly, the post is mainly for those who believe Bitcoin is underperforming because it's not at all.

Indecision is killing many and they never know, we already had the bitcoin market price recently on a bearish trend and it dips down to $58,000 and that is what some are taking as an excuse not to have invested because they think it will always go bearish, but to the contrary, today the market price suddenly performed well and get to $62,100 and by now, they will be regretting not investing on bitcoin before the surge.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 574
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 04:20:19 PM

Recently, I have seen often talking about how Bitcoin is not going up fast enough, I usually see this mostly on social media. I haven't really seen it on this forum but I'm bringing it here just in case there are people here who have similar views

Almost exactly a year ago, the Bitcoin price was $30,534 on the 27th of June 2023. This was a year ago and at the time, this was a pretty impressive price because Bitcoin just hit $30k. A year from that time bitcoin is at $61, 423 (at the time of writing), that's a 100% increase in price and a 100% profit if you invested at the time.
A few months ago, we were celebrating Bitcoin at $40k, so how come now that Bitcoin is at $61k we're unimpressed? How is $60k looking ordinary when the previous ATH before this year was $69k?

I understand that we all want Bitcoin prices to skyrocket (which it's actually doing), but that doesn't mean Bitcoin is performing poorly. A lot of people expected Bitcoin to get to $100k immediately after the halving, but by history, it's usually not so.

In conclusion, this post is for two sets of people;
Those who believe it's too late to invest in Bitcoin because you can clearly see how Bitcoin has grown in price in the past year.
Secondly, the post is mainly for those who believe Bitcoin is underperforming because it's not at all.
Human beings are insatiable with their needs, From your analysis and the realities on ground, Bitcoin have been doing well. most onlookers or investors are just agitated for the price to just skyrocket to $100k, forgetting that withing one year, we've had significant increase in the price of Bitcoin.

Those social media people should understand that the cryptocurrency market especially Bitcoin service's as an investment opportunity for a lot of people, so if there is a reduction in price after hitting a certain ATH, it gives investors an opportunity to accumulate at an affordable rate, which may be previously they couldn't because of the high price, so they should understand that the market is not always bullish.

EL MOHA

Activity: 462
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 04:21:00 PM

Almost exactly a year ago, the Bitcoin price was $30,534 on the 27th of June 2023. This was a year ago and at the time, this was a pretty impressive price because Bitcoin just hit $30k. A year from that time bitcoin is at $61, 423 (at the time of writing), that's a 100% increase in price and a 100% profit if you invested at the time.
A few months ago, we were celebrating Bitcoin at $40k, so how come now that Bitcoin is at $61k we're unimpressed? How is $60k looking ordinary when the previous ATH before this year was $69k?

To buttress your points more, since the beginning of last year (2023), the bitcoin price chart has only had five bearish candle closed from a total of 16 months. So the rage from some investors to me are just baffling but in real sense it’s not that too surprising because people only want an uprising and not thinking that the more the price rises the more people get to their profit target and take them. Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme or that highly volatile that we see many xxx in a short period, in as much as demands grows so will be the case of supply later.

I understand that we all want Bitcoin prices to skyrocket (which it's actually doing), but that doesn't mean Bitcoin is performing poorly. A lot of people expected Bitcoin to get to $100k immediately after the halving, but by history, it's usually not so.

This intuition is mostly due to the upward drive caused then by the ETF approval. The hype around the approval caused the market to create a new ATH before halving and investors went overly bullish on the market not knowing that there will be a correction after on. This correction phase is where we are now, for anyone looking to buy more this is the time for accumulation as the fear index greed is reportedly below 50%.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Obari

Activity: 658
Merit: 469

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2024, 05:09:29 PM

I don’t even know what category I fall because it seems I’m already a victim of the both categories.
I already met bitcoin as at when it was still struggling even at $27k during the bear market and that’s a whole lot of profits if invested, I think about 150% profit if I’ve invested as at then but I didn’t because there was actually no fiat to do so and frankly there’s no regrets but lessons.
And I think at some point, I’ve thought by now, bitcoin should have already done $100k as speculated but I’m not surprised it’s below and what actually matters is that a new All Time High(ATH) price was achieved after the halving.

I’ve learnt not to put pressure on anyone or thing and that’s why I’m not even trying to expect more from bitcoin because I think it has already done very well but I also wouldn’t be surprised if a day comes and bitcoin is no more but I never pray for that, because bitcoin has proven its self to be the hope of the common man.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 714
Merit: 601

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2024, 05:13:11 PM

Some people can barely be convinced by anything, no matter how good it is, they always look for better than what they are getting because they are never satisfied with the results. The group of people we are talking about here is from the same category, even though they can see that Bitcoin has gone up from its previous price ranges, they are unhappy because we see regular corrections and they don't want that to happen.

People need to understand that ups and downs are a part of the market, it's not possible for something to keep going up, what goes up has to come down, and besides, what's the fun if there aren't corrections? They provide us with opportunities to invest more so that we can get more profit over time, so we should take these dumps and corrections positively.

jcojci

Activity: 825
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 05:29:00 PM

Bitcoin perform still good so far although the market is not moves good, especially Bitcoin had a correction in a few days ago. But now, we see Bitcoin price increase and that makes the market can go ups. We can not hopes to see Bitcoin price will still go ups because the correction will happens, especially after the price increase. The correction will comes so we must be prepare for that and we can buy more amount of Bitcoin.

Those who believe it's too late to invest in Bitcoin must change their mindset because they can start to invests in Bitcoin at now while the price is not yet increase high. But if they still believe that it's too late, we can not do anything because that will be up to them. But those who believe that Bitcoin is underperforming must thinks that Bitcoin is on the right track and it will increase in the right time. All they have to do is just wait and enjoy the ride while they can still buy more to have more Bitcoin. They will see their profit will increase if they don't give up.
Cookdata

Activity: 994
Merit: 893

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 05:29:50 PM

Most of the people that are eager to see Bitcoin grow above $100k are either new comers or people that bought recently and want to have their own share of the bull run. Investors that bought between $15-$16k should see their investment 4x atleast from that level because we touch $70k, we hardly see that frequently but people forget quickly or they don't just want to learn.

The first time Bitcoin reach $19k, that was a run from $6k and 5x was seen as a profits, the same in the last bull run when we made $68k for the first time because the crashed that happened was a result of Covid, Bitcoin was already trading above $10k and from that, profit from there should be 6x. Anyone that is not satisfied with this run so far should go and try other investments scams that promises over 1000% on their investment and the magic will happen before their eyes.

$weetne$$

Activity: 252
Merit: 206

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 05:51:43 PM

Bitcoin can not get to $100,000 immediately after the halving and for Bitcoin to be trading at $61,000 is impressive because I was thinking we will be dipping right now. People are just impatient when it comes to Bitcoin because they want to invest today and get their profits tomorrow. People are borrowing money to invest in Bitcoin because they think that they can make a quick profit and leave the market and this is making them to be panicking when the market is looking paused. Bitcoin has always being performing fine but we just do not notice it because to us, the 10% increase is not big but some stock holders are wishing for their investment to go up 10% in a year but here we are with a 100% increase in just one year and yet some people are not impressed and want more to happen.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 06:02:13 PM

Recently, I have seen often talking about how Bitcoin is not going up fast enough, I usually see this mostly on social media. I haven't really seen it on this forum but I'm bringing it here just in case there are people here who have similar views

Just like every other cycle, we have a lot of newbies that have just joined our ranks and that do not know anything about investing, so they have expectations out of bitcoin that are impossible to achieve, not only in terms of the speed they expect bitcoin to grow, but also when it comes to the all time high that it can be reached this time around, so I find it natural they are discontent with the way things are going, however they are at fault for this and not bitcoin, and I expect that once they have experienced what the market is like their expectations will be tempered, because if this does not happen then they may get involved with coins of dubious reputation while trying to achieve their goals.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Dailyscript

Activity: 224
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 09:31:49 PM

A few months ago, we were celebrating Bitcoin at $40k, so how come now that Bitcoin is at $61k we're unimpressed?
Am glad that Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone nor any central authority if not the price movement will only move in a certain direction to impress and satisfy some set of people. Bitcoin will continue to perform better whether the price gets lower than this it is for a better reason, only weaker hands will be complaining. If they keep complaining like then they should go out and build their own technology so they can manipulate it and see if the task is easy.

How is $60k looking ordinary when the previous ATH before this year was $69k?
Many people are letting their feelings go along the way of investment. The same people who know that volatility is something that is part of Bitcoin and that Bitcoin cannot move in a particular direction for a long time without fluctuating is still the same inpatient souls that wants Bitcoin to go to 100k before they wake up in the morning. What is now the point of understanding Bitcoin investment when they still act ignorant of the nature of the investment?

Natalim

Activity: 2968
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 09:43:02 PM

Every bull run has consolidation periods where the price seems stagnant & isn’t rising. Also every bull run so far has had corrections that scare less experienced, cowardly investors & makes them sell. We are currently in the midst of what some might see as reason to panic. There is no need to panic though, Bitcoin is doing just fine. I predict we end 2024 over $75,000 per coin.
Well, regardless of what season we are now, bitcoin performance is always great and impressive. Because if not, then we won't see bitcoin anymore in the market and just suddenly vanish like some shitcoins.

But it's not what we see in the market now. Of course, there are times that bitcoin price comes dropping low after a market correction, but we have seen how bitcoin recovers from it, and until now bitcoin is still working for a continues progress and growth in the market. So bitcoin is totally just fine and we need not to worry about it.

Wexnident

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 09:52:01 PM

~
It's just expectations in general. Bitcoin rose up to 60k way too fast that most people were expecting it to break through 70k (which it did initially) and further beyond. Now that Bitcoin has corrected itself and is slowing down/trying to stabilize, they're pretty much disappointed since they bought at 70k and are now down lol.

And so far, Bitcoin has been impressive still. Even if we're down to 62k ish atm I'd say it's still in general pretty good. Not for those who bought at 70 though, but for those who bought at say 65, 67 ish it's still a bearable loss. And nothing says they have to sell their coins when the markets down.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Z-tight

Merit: 1062

Only BTC

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 10:13:31 PM
Merited by pooya87 (4), NotFuzzyWarm (1)

BTC is performing just fine, but to understand why some people complain about the price, you have to find out when they bought. Take note that weak hands never buy when the price is low, they always purchase when the price is rising and they don't use dca, so they end up buying when BTC price is high and complain if it dumps or if it isn't rising as fast as they imagined.

BTC performs well in the long run, so if people choose to be patient when they buy BTC and not want to get rich fast, then we'll see less complaints about its performance.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Alpha Marine (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 09:07:34 AM

I wouldn't say that we are unimpressed, but we have seen $73,000, a new all time high. We will be impressed if we will see the price going into $75,000-$80,000 by this time. And it didn't happen obviously as we are somewhat struck to $60,000 when there are a lot of people who are looking for a huge jump since we've are months already from Bitcoin halving.

Isn't that how Bitcoin moved normally over the years? Haven't we seen Bitcoin go so high and drop so low just before it goes up again? Isn't that why "highly volatile" is a feature of Bitcoin? So why is this any different? Is it because of the halving?
The halving of May 2020, don't you remember how it went? The year ended with about $28k and then the next year it got to an ATH of about $69k.
I think panicking should come next year when the price doesn't pump, but right now there's nothing to worry about.
The approval of the ETF was what caused Bitcoin to pump that much and like I always said it would only be for a short while and it was.

You should be worried when you see Bitcoin pumping so much within a short period because the same way it pumps up so fast, is the same way it'll dump fast. When bitcoin climbs gradually, that's when we can be relaxed in my opinion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AprilioMP

Activity: 448
Merit: 397

Forum Only For Fun

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 10:34:19 AM

If in a year 2023 to 2024 they can get a return of up to tens of thousands of dollars, then it is clear if they complain without knowing the data. Compared to other coins, in my opinion Bitcoin works quite well despite experiencing several incidents that make price reductions.
The benchmark is not only lies in the price, but there is more than the price that makes Bitcoin work quite well.

Good Bitcoin performance makes some other investors turn to Bitcoin. They can see the comparison so that the decision to switch to Bitcoin is a good decision even though it is a little late.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 11:02:18 AM

Indecision is killing many and they never know, we already had the bitcoin market price recently on a bearish trend and it dips down to $58,000 and that is what some are taking as an excuse not to have invested because they think it will always go bearish, but to the contrary, today the market price suddenly performed well and get to $62,100 and by now, they will be regretting not investing on bitcoin before the surge.
well we can definitely see how there are two kinds of people in this world

one are those who see bitcoin's price being low and thinking that it may continue to go down so they do not want to invest in it because they believe they will just lose their money

the other one are those who are happy to see bitcoin being low because this means they now have the chance to buy bitcoin

confidently i belong to the second group of people i see btc crashing and i immediately buy as much as i can

Z-tight

Merit: 1062

Only BTC

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 11:55:35 AM

confidently i belong to the second group of people i see btc crashing and i immediately buy as much as i can
It is good to buy BTC when it is low, but take note that you can only say this because you have some knowledge about how the price of BTC moves. I can assure you that if you are one of those weaker hands who buy BTC when the price is very high, you'd be concerned if it dumps and accumulating more wouldn't come to your mind. It is easy to understand and like i said in my post earlier, for you to understand why people complain, you have to find out when they bought.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Assface16678

Activity: 1428
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 02:30:41 PM

It is good to buy BTC when it is low, but take note that you can only say this because you have some knowledge about how the price of BTC moves. I can assure you that if you are one of those weaker hands who buy BTC when the price is very high, you'd be concerned if it dumps and accumulating more wouldn't come to your mind. It is easy to understand and like i said in my post earlier, for you to understand why people complain, you have to find out when they bought.
That's why knowledge is the first important thing to attain if you want to start in bitcoin or if you want to become profitable in bitcoin, if you can gather more knowledge and growing your knowledge about bitcoin then you will surely make a profit, that is the thing that many investors forget about bitcoin, many get into bitcoin because they got hyped and hope that if they enter in the market they could earn, simply they abandon the knowledge and skill part and go straight to the profit as that is their main objective, we all has that objective but it is not good that you will be too desperate to earn through bitcoin without working hard for it. So if you want to have a minimum losses which is part of the process, then hone your skills and gather more knowledge when it comes to bitcoin first before you could attain a good amount of profit.

Apocollapse

Activity: 1022
Merit: 764

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 03:15:43 PM

If you want your capital to multiply by 2x, you should able to accept your capital be down by half. It doesn't make sense if you want to grow your capital, but you didn't want to take any risk, if something offer like that, it's definitely a ponzi.

well we can definitely see how there are two kinds of people in this world

one are those who see bitcoin's price being low and thinking that it may continue to go down so they do not want to invest in it because they believe they will just lose their money

the other one are those who are happy to see bitcoin being low because this means they now have the chance to buy bitcoin

The first group is people who only want to earn by investing in Bitcoin, but didn't even understand what exactly Bitcoin is and afraid whether Bitcoin is real or not. That's why when the price goes opposite against their speculation, they will immediately sell it.

Dunamisx

Merit: 550

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 03:26:39 PM

Bitcoin can not get to $100,000 immediately after the halving and for Bitcoin to be trading at $61,000 is impressive because I was thinking we will be dipping right now. People are just impatient when it comes to Bitcoin because they want to invest today and get their profits tomorrow.

Its not all the bear market that leads to dip, in some situations, you will discover that it only serve a way to launch the bull market ahead and anyone that fear and sell during that time will definitely loose, because we have to first of all consider the season we are into before jumping into conclusion, so from what you have highlighted here, its true that many are just too forward and faster about making profits on investment than being patient enough in waiting for the right and appropriate time to come,

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: