Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Must we call it a mistake?  (Read 260 times)
Obim34

Activity: 294
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2024, 09:02:52 AM

Imagine having gone through some series of protection to avoid pregnancy during sex yet it still happened, in this case we call it a mistake because it is beyond their expectations with evidence that they did prioritize using protective measures which we know fails at some point. Mistakes are meant to happen, how then a person would identify with the course matters. It is best both parties take responsibility of such when it happens, get married and start a family. You can't tell the child he/she was born out of mistake, not everything are meant to be said, a few should have to go down together.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pi-network314159

Activity: 266
Merit: 200

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 10:04:46 AM

to me I don't think is right or proper to use the term "we made a mistake or this pregnancy is a mistake" What's your take on this?
Though for me I will say the term or word people ofyens use which is " we made a mistake " doesn't mean that the pregnancy is a mistake or the unborn child is a mistake, but the act of having unprotected sex and becoming conceptive or pregnant out of carelessness is the reason behind the " we made a mistake" statement. But I believe the child is out of the sketch of that vauge word. My advice to the youth out there is that we should be careful in whatsoever we do In Oder not go into unwanted pregnancy and put the blame on the pregnancy as if the pregnancy came on its own.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
premier97

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 08:58:21 PM

Impregnating a woman following my take is not a mistake but a product of  social communication,  so if that product is perceived to be a mistake that conclusion is a subjective conclusion.
Sexylizzy2813 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 426

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 11:45:04 PM

to me I don't think is right or proper to use the term "we made a mistake or this pregnancy is a mistake" What's your take on this?
Though for me I will say the term or word people ofyens use which is " we made a mistake " doesn't mean that the pregnancy is a mistake or the unborn child is a mistake, but the act of having unprotected sex and becoming conceptive or pregnant out of carelessness is the reason behind the " we made a mistake" statement. But I believe the child is out of the sketch of that vauge word. My advice to the youth out there is that we should be careful in whatsoever we do In Oder not go into unwanted pregnancy and put the blame on the pregnancy as if the pregnancy came on its own.

It doesn't mean but what are they really calling a mistake? Is it the pregnancy or the sex? Ok let's say while two lovers were having sex and it never resulted to pregnancy will they start saying to each other that they made a mistake? No, because nothing had happened yet and they will continue doing their thing without looking for whom to blame but in a case where the girl becomes pregnant they are now forced by lack of reasoning to say they made a mistake and they won't say the sex they had was a mistake but the result which is the pregnancy. I feel is time we start thinking of what will happen if we go with what ever decision we want to make.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
SmartCharpa

Activity: 490
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 01:08:45 PM

Both genders do enjoy the pleasure in having sex and when it result to pregnancy they find it difficult to enjoy it just the same way they enjoyed it while having sex. The fun youth do have while trying things makes them forget that everything comes with a price if not careful, when it turns out to be bad they look for whom to blame and things start running round their head to start saying crazy things, some might even curse the day they were born as a result of they don't know how to go about it or they find it hard to take responsibility.
Some people use out of fear to say they made a mistake, children are gift from God almighty and due to I want to have fun and I'm too young for the pregnancy makes us do some crazy things as to think of abortion just to continue our life which I don't feel is the best. Ones the pregnancy comes we need both the help of the parents of girls and the boy, because parents sees early pregnancy as a disgrace and it makes the children to take some actions that's not called for and also say stupid things.

Most people who do that, why would they even have a girlfriend? If both genders did not intend to marry, I don't think they should be dating and having fun. Most males do this, they date a girl and have sex with her, but when the girl gets pregnant, they change their feelings for her and begin calling her names because they do not want this type of girl to be the mother of their kids. Why would they date someone they don't want to marry in the first place? They only want to ruin someone's child's life because she is pregnant with them. Some men will even try to abort the child without her knowledge, putting poison in her drink to flush the baby out.

Many things are going on in today world, and I've seen a lot of news about it on social media, where both genders have sex, which results in pregnancy, and after the parents find out, they agree to marry, but after a few weeks of marriage, the boy started disrespecting the lady, calling her names and regretting the day they met. Many youths engage in activities for which they are not prepared because they believe they are having fun.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
348Judah

Activity: 770
Merit: 537

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 08:56:38 PM

We have all at some point fall under the same situation of calling our first love a mistake or how we manage to enjoy a little time pleasure a mistake after we have eaten the apple already, in every actions lies a consequence, we have to weigh the consequences to every of our actions before we can go for them, this will help us to know how we could examine ourself well either to go for the fun we target or resist the urge and be safe, but for every serious man, his erection must not be his direction, if it comes, you must be able to control it. 

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
Sexylizzy2813 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 426

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 11:36:02 PM

Both genders do enjoy the pleasure in having sex and when it result to pregnancy they find it difficult to enjoy it just the same way they enjoyed it while having sex. The fun youth do have while trying things makes them forget that everything comes with a price if not careful, when it turns out to be bad they look for whom to blame and things start running round their head to start saying crazy things, some might even curse the day they were born as a result of they don't know how to go about it or they find it hard to take responsibility.
Some people use out of fear to say they made a mistake, children are gift from God almighty and due to I want to have fun and I'm too young for the pregnancy makes us do some crazy things as to think of abortion just to continue our life which I don't feel is the best. Ones the pregnancy comes we need both the help of the parents of girls and the boy, because parents sees early pregnancy as a disgrace and it makes the children to take some actions that's not called for and also say stupid things.

Most people who do that, why would they even have a girlfriend? If both genders did not intend to marry, I don't think they should be dating and having fun. Most males do this, they date a girl and have sex with her, but when the girl gets pregnant, they change their feelings for her and begin calling her names because they do not want this type of girl to be the mother of their kids. Why would they date someone they don't want to marry in the first place? They only want to ruin someone's child's life because she is pregnant with them. Some men will even try to abort the child without her knowledge, putting poison in her drink to flush the baby out.

I think the sex part is both the boy and the girl who chose to and while having sex the feeling is mutual not that the girl is being forced to go into a relationship, no, is what she wants and same with the guy. The point where the girl gets pregnant change the guy completely and some blame it on the girl and that mutual feelings they had while have sex dies immediately they found out that there is a baby on the way.
My problem is they know they can't handle the pressure but they go to that path that lead to pregnancy so who are we going to blame, the girl or the boy? Some guys are always having it in mind that if the girl gets pregnant they'll terminate it even without the girl knowing but I don't think it will solve the problem, abortion is a 50/50 thing so a life have to go, whose life is best to go for the other? Nobody seems to be asking that while thinking of going for abortion, you see.

Many things are going on in today world, and I've seen a lot of news about it on social media, where both genders have sex, which results in pregnancy, and after the parents find out, they agree to marry, but after a few weeks of marriage, the boy started disrespecting the lady, calling her names and regretting the day they met. Many youths engage in activities for which they are not prepared because they believe they are having fun.

It must happen, not loving the girl they preached love to when they started and some men don't find their wife that attractive after they must have given birth, to me is wrong. Our society is so messed up that married people forget to treat their women right, looking outside has no solution. It pains me to see how some men body shame the woman they called sweet names back then but we shouldn't let pregnancy stop us from seeing our women the way they were when we first met them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
HajiBagi

Activity: 574
Merit: 324

View Profile
Today at 11:26:03 AM

In our society today we the young ones love to explore, do things that sometimes we regret and beat ourselves about it but yet the actions we make can't be reversed. We the youth always get ourselves in situations that we can't handle and never ready for, we know right from when we choose to do it, although is few who are ready to take responsibility for their actions.
In the case where a boy and a girl are in love, start up a relationship there must be sex and having sex in a relationship it comes with a price, PREGNANCY. When it happens that the girl is pregnant they always use "it was a Mistake, I made a mistake" as an excuse to judge their actions, why must we the youth call the result of having sex when we're not prepared for a Mistake? Can we also say the pregnancy is a mistake when the child has grown (that's for those who kept it) to become somebody special in the society? Can we also say it to our child's face that we ones called them a mistake?
Let's have your feel about this because to me I don't think is right or proper to use the term "we made a mistake or this pregnancy is a mistake" What's your take on this?

Relationships are not about sex, some relationships can take more than a year and they will never have sex with each other, it depends on how the boy and girl feel for each other, if not now that everyone takes sex as a normal thing in a relationship it is not supposed to be done, we all know in every religion it is advisable that sex is a sin and it is meant for the married couples but some of us take it as something that is a normal thing in a relationship, in a process where a guy got a girl pregnant and he said it was a mistake and he won’t accept the pregnancy means that he didn’t love the girl.

There is no mistake in sex because you did it by yourself, you are not forced by anyone to have sex with anyone, you did it and you enjoyed it alone and you have to bear it alone, if you don’t want to say it was a mistake you have use protection to prevent getting a girl pregnant and become a father at a young age, for me there is nothing like a mistake in getting a girl pregnant because you enjoy it while doing it.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████