Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to invest in Bitcoin.  (Read 401 times)
Notalony

Activity: 52
Merit: 9

CRYPTOMUS

View Profile
Today at 03:09:42 AM

I don't know if anyone has talked about this before in this forum if anyone has done it before please pardon me I'm ignorant.
A lot of people especially my follow newbies are curious to know the various ways in which they can invest in Bitcoin, when it comes to bitcoin investment there are three main ways which one can invest and become productive.

buying and hodling:

Buying and holding is the simplest way to invest in Bitcoin, and it involves simply purchasing Bitcoin and holding it in a digital wallet. And there are different strategy in which one can use in accumulating Bitcoin and hodling which are.
DCA strategy ( Dollar Cost Averaging): this is an investment strategy where you buy Bitcoin at a regular interval, not minding the price. One can just set a particular amount which he or she will be using to buy Bitcoin it could be weekly or monthly. I'm using the strategy and it has been a wonderful experience so far.
Buying during the Dip: this is also an accumulation strategy it involves waiting for Bitcoin to dip before accumulating or buying.
Lump Sum: Some people decide to buy their bitcoin all at once at a price they feel is good for them. This strategy is referred to as Lump sum. one can just be saving till when he feels he has enough money he can just purchase Bitcoin using all the savings or one can use an inherited money to purchase all at once.
The main advantage of buying and holding is that it is simple and straightforward
Trading:

Trading involves actively buying and selling Bitcoin in order to profit from price fluctuations. A lot of people uses this strategy and this strategy is sometimes completed and is not advised for a newbie to venture into it. trading involves speculating on Bitcoin price movements using CFDs. Before you venture into trading you have to Learn the factors that moves bitcoin price.

Mining:

Mining involves using computers to solve complex mathematical problems in order to earn Bitcoin as a reward. Me and my friends once mined Bitcoin on a particular app I think the app is called Bitcoin mining.
This process of mining will take you a lot of time and is also data consuming you need to have a lot of data to do this.

If I made a mistake or I didn't add something please I'm open for correction.

Buying and holding is the best for me using the DCA strategy either weekly or monthly based on the my financial or income flow, but the idea of setting a particular amount for dca for me is not a good one, since your investment money is meant to come from the money that will be ready enough for investment after taking care of your personal needs which will varies  from weeks to weeks and from months to months , so I will suggest that the DCA amount shouldn't be a particular amount so that you can be able to take care of your basic needs and as well as keep buying your Bitcoin more comfortably without thinking of selling too soon in order to solve your other needs problem, it will only take a longer period of time to have a good size of Bitcoin but it is better than accumulating it as a burden and later sell too soon, that is my opinion.
Reredmi896

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
Today at 04:27:07 AM

Any strategy can be very potential if it aims to invest in bitcoin, I can only give good advice to investors what strategy they will choose for their investment, for the continuation of the choice is only in their hands, want to use what strategy for their investment, what is clear is that investing in bitcoin is a long-term investment if they want to get the profits they expect, and requires high consistency.
michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
Today at 11:32:40 AM

Any strategy can be very potential if it aims to invest in bitcoin, I can only give good advice to investors what strategy they will choose for their investment, for the continuation of the choice is only in their hands, want to use what strategy for their investment, what is clear is that investing in bitcoin is a long-term investment if they want to get the profits they expect, and requires high consistency.
Those investor must research before they start investing. If they don't do that and only follows what other people suggest, they will difficult to follow. They will not have a chance to make a profit because they don't have a right plan to investing.

Those investor can use DCA method to invest in Bitcoin because many people already proves that method is works best for them. They needs to prepare some money they can afford to start investing in Bitcoin and try to buy Bitcoin using their schedule. They don't have to thinks much about how the market movement because their focus is collecting as many Bitcoin they can.

If they don't have much skills in trading, they can be a Bitcoin investor which will not makes them worry. But they must have a control to overcome their worry because the market will always moves ups and downs.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Reredmi896

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
Today at 01:22:11 PM

Those investor must research before they start investing. If they don't do that and only follows what other people suggest, they will difficult to follow. They will not have a chance to make a profit because they don't have a right plan to investing.

Those investor can use DCA method to invest in Bitcoin because many people already proves that method is works best for them. They needs to prepare some money they can afford to start investing in Bitcoin and try to buy Bitcoin using their schedule. They don't have to thinks much about how the market movement because their focus is collecting as many Bitcoin they can.

If they don't have much skills in trading, they can be a Bitcoin investor which will not makes them worry. But they must have a control to overcome their worry because the market will always moves ups and downs.
Yes I agree that research is needed if you don't want any mistakes in investing, but in my opinion if you want to invest in bitcoin and only focus on bitcoin, long research should not be needed, because we know the bitcoin pundamental is very strong and has been tested from year to year, we just focus on collecting bitcoin and focus on securing our bitcoin wallet, to invest long-term, and use cold money so that our investment is not disturbed, and see the movement of market prices.
Faisal2202

Activity: 1260
Merit: 477

#SWGT available on MEXC, Bitget, Lbank, Bitmart

View Profile WWW
Today at 04:15:44 PM

I don't think there is any need stressing which method is the best and saying that the DCA method is the best does not really stand because their is no data to back up what you are saying. For instance, can you name any of the big holders of Bitcoin that bough using the DCA method? But I know many huge holders that do not buy their Bitcoin through the DCA method. I still remember when MicroStrategy were massively accumulating Bitcoin, they bought using lump sum method.
I don't care if any big holder of BTC is using DCA or not, because we don't have to idealize if the method is working or not, just because big holders have adopted it or not. We should have our own senses to idealize things. DCA is the best method there for long-term investments. And speaking of Microstrategy, you tell me, did they buy all these 226 331 BTC all at once? No, they did not buy it all at once means they did not lump sum it.

But their one-time purchasing is of millions which we think is a lump sum but according to them, it's not. https://saylortracker.com/ look at the site, and you will realize how many times Microstrategy has bought BTC. And was it beneficial for them? Yeah it was beneficial for them to buy at different points.
The most important aspect in Bitcoin accumulation is not the method of buying but how to hold and manage the Bitcoin purchased. Some might buy using the lump sum and at the dip but will be unable to manage it properly, thereby selling when the upward movement is just starting. While some people can buy at the beginning of the movement but will hold even to the peak of the movement.
You are wrong, if you are accumulating BTC you are doing it because you want to profit in the long run, and I know a small difference won't make big impact but just look at the link I gave, if MS have bought all those funds all at once they would be more beneficial (if bought when BTC was around $25k) But they did not buy it all due to reasons. Point is entry point do have big importance, along with the managerial aspects.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: