Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 03:25:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to invest in Bitcoin.  (Read 583 times)
DarkState

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 03:26:23 PM

Lump Sum: Some people decide to buy their bitcoin all at once at a price they feel is good for them. This strategy is referred to as Lump sum. one can just be saving till when he feels he has enough money he can just purchase Bitcoin using all the savings or one can use an inherited money to purchase all at once.
The main advantage of buying and holding is that it is simple and straightforward.

This is my favorite way to invest in Bitcoin. I know this way is for noobs like me but still, I like this Lump Sum ways to invest in Bitcoin. Whenever I have extra cash I purchase bitcoins with it. I don't care what the current price of Bitcoin is then. My main objective is to save money. Therefore, I purchase Bitcoin regardless of whether the price of Bitcoin is very high or very low. There is a chance of loss many times but I don't like to wait so I purchase immediately. I know this sounds very strange but still, I am very happy to share it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: