Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 02:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Remittance Website Help  (Read 68 times)
minhokz2 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 09:01:19 AM

I am sending Money To Philpine and using found Website https://tangopay.co.uk/ in My Ads and when I checked their remittance rates its far good as compared to other remittance website can anyone review about it and tell me their experience.
Thanks
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 6035

Crypto Swap Exchange🈺

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 01:36:18 PM

Maybe you will be lucky and one of the members of the forum will write their experience, and in the meantime you will have to read the experiences of other users on other platforms. However, every such experience should be taken with a dose of caution, because although some experiences are honest, there are also those that come from competitors.

Since you're already on the bitcointalk forum, have you considered sending money via BTC since I know that there is an active crypto community in the Philippines and some kind of service/wallet that many people use in that country?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Z-tight

Activity: 980
Merit: 1085

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 08:03:24 PM

I don't know about this service, i just checked briefly, and i believe you are trying to send the money from the U.K to the Philippines, because Tangopay is a U.K based company, maybe a user who is from the U.K and has used this service can also give their review about it. There is also a Philippines board[1], and you can ask there if anyone has received funds from abroad through this service or another.

You should try BTC too, as another user has suggested, all the receiver has to do is create a receiving BTC address. BTC is a great payment option, especially for cross-border payments.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=219.0

JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1243

Heisenberg

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 09:48:59 PM

I doubt if the fees are just zero, otherwise how do they make money and sustain business for years. I think they either have some hidden fees that you don't know about until you transact or the exchange rate maybe be a little out of range (or huge spread)
Do a test transaction and confirm on that

If you check their negative reviews on trustpilot, look at the common complaints from the users - https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/tangopay.co.uk?stars=1

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Odohu

Activity: 504
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2024, 08:07:33 AM

I am sending Money To Philpine and using found Website https://tangopay.co.uk/ in My Ads and when I checked their remittance rates its far good as compared to other remittance website can anyone review about it and tell me their experience.
Thanks
A lot of things does not look good for this company and I will advise you to be careful. That they are a UK company does not mean that everything is well with them. First they charge zero fees which is a red flag already and look to me like ponzi scheme.  Secondly,  there have been very bad reviews about the website in many review platforms I have checked. So be careful if you don't want to lose your money.

Instead of taking risk with this website, why not simply use Bitcoin that is safer and faster? The transaction fee of Bitcoin is at the lowest I have seen in a long time so Bitcoin is a better option.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Z-tight

Activity: 980
Merit: 1085

View Profile
June 27, 2024, 12:01:18 PM

I doubt if the fees are just zero, otherwise how do they make money and sustain business for years.
They advertise themselves as zero fees, but in one part of their website, they say they do not charge fees on any tx for the first 3 months of a customer using their service. I think they are trying to attract people with the 'zero fee' thing, i don't think i trust this service.
If you check their negative reviews on trustpilot, look at the common complaints from the users - https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/tangopay.co.uk?stars=1
I've gone through this for a short time, and that's a lot of complaint there. I don't know if op is still interested in using this service, cause they have not replied in this topic since it was created, however i would recommend that op should pass this one, and look for another service or use BTC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: