Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2024, 07:22:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Despite the downtrend. Some memes are still green  (Read 189 times)
bitcrystal

Activity: 425
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 04:53:35 PM

Memes are like hiding places and because it gives quick profit , people are quick to throw some dollar in. At least maybe what they can afford to lose. The designs or ideas are what are simply changing but it's all the same scope. It's always good to Take profit though.
Maestro75

Activity: 1988
Merit: 329

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2024, 07:19:39 PM

I love the idea of profiting from them short-term as more people discover them on social media, which can drive the price up. Even though I know memecoins are high-risk and not worth holding long-term, it's kind of like gambling. Do you think we'll see new narratives for memecoins?

Please DYOR and don't take any of this as investment advice. I'm curious about the new narratives emerging for memecoins. I also find the excitement of getting into early projects quite interesting.

You observed the market well, I saw that also. The big players are dipping but most memecoins are pumping and allowing their investors take profit. Only the very greedy ones who are not fast to sell off once the memecoins they have begin to pump are the unlucky one. Memecoins are high risk and most of those who put their money in it have to know it. Those who are going to depend on comments here to invest without researching those coins should have themselves to blame if they loose their investment. You said it well.

..A R T E M I S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
Dakcrypto

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 07:38:54 PM

don't take any of this as investment advice. I'm curious about the new narratives emerging for memecoins. I also find the excitement of getting into early projects quite interesting.
I also find it interesting to be amongst the first people to participate in a project because it brings some kind of joy that once the project pays out you will always be part of it.

I like the idea of working out my own projects myself so I like to do research for any memecoins I want to have

AXIOMA HOLDING
Crypto Cards with buying solutions   │   Launch Your Own Crypto Tokens
AXIOMA EAGLE CITY
Qiubell5

Activity: 366
Merit: 1

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 09:33:49 PM

You observed the market well, I saw that also. The big players are dipping but most memecoins are pumping and allowing their investors take profit. Only the very greedy ones who are not fast to sell off once the memecoins they have begin to pump are the unlucky one. Memecoins are high risk and most of those who put their money in it have to know it. Those who are going to depend on comments here to invest without researching those coins should have themselves to blame if they loose their investment. You said it well.
of all things you need to pay attention amidst the ups and downs of the market and that is a normal thing to happen because the cycle continues to turn, even though the market is not good but memes are still there and continue to increase in price and that happens and some memecoins experience a decline and I think when investing in meme coins you should do research first so as not to take risks in the future and this is very necessary considering that anything can happen without you knowing, most of them will not realize it until everything goes downhill.

[  PredX.ai  ]     Multichains Prediction Market Powered by AI
● Politics    ● Crypto    ● Sports    ● Stocks    ● AI    ● Others
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: