Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CFNP] Cryptomus | Signature Campaign | Accept crypto payments  (Read 3533 times)
lven

Activity: 46
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 10:55:18 AM

Thanks for accepting . Signature code updated.

CRYPTOMUS (https://cryptomus.com/?utm_source=bits.media&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=product)
Rao420

Activity: 74
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 11:08:37 AM

Signature updated. Thanks for the opportunity!

Jateng

Activity: 1326
Merit: 154

CRYPTOMUS

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 06:28:01 PM

Thanks for the selection! Signature updated:Smiley

yazher

Activity: 2240
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 06:28:42 PM

The signature has been successfully updated and since there is no official avatar for this campaign, I made one in case others want to use it.

Oshio-man

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 07:03:07 PM

Quote from: yazher
The signature has been successfully updated and since there is no official avatar for this campaign, I made one in case others want to use it.

https://i.ibb.co/ysN8xH7/IMG-20240701-022046-1.png
Follow the rules and conditions that governed this signature campaign trend so that you will receive your weekly payment, since the manager didn't include avatar for the participants to wear, why can't you follow the rules to fulfill the manager rules on this signature campaign.
DiMarxist

Activity: 336
Merit: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 09:51:44 PM

Quote from: yazher

Follow the rules and conditions that governed this signature campaign trend so that you will receive your weekly payment, since the manager didn't include avatar for the participants to wear, why can't you follow the rules to fulfill the manager rules on this signature campaign.
But there is nothing bad for him to use an avatar for his space.

Tungbulu

Activity: 98
Merit: 72

CRYPTOMUS

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 10:26:38 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2024, 10:54:59 PM by Tungbulu

That signature code won't work. You need to hire someone to do the bbcode.
Yes, we realized our mistake, changed the topic to up to date information.

I hope you're having a wonderful time.
Concerning the signature code, I've been able to do work on the current signature code a little and I've been able to design an alternate signature code, just in case you feel the need adopt it.
Here's what the code looks like

And there's the code below.

Code:
[center][i][font=Ariel black][color=#d4af37]████[/i]      [url=https://cryptomus.com/?utm_source=bits.media&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=product][font=arial black][b][color=#0000FF] ⚜️CRYPTOMUS⚜️[/font][/url]      [i][font=Tahoma][color=#d4af37]████[/i]        [color=#2c6][font=arial black][b]🌀       [color=#000][color=#2c6] CRYPTO[/color]   |   [color=#000000] PAYMENT[/color]   |   [color=#2c6] GATEWAY[/color][/color]       🌀[/color]        [i][font=Tahoma][color=#d4af37]████[/i]     [url=https://cryptomus.com/?utm_source=bits.media&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=product][color=#0000FF][font=verdana][b] ⚜️CRYPTOMUS⚜️[/color][/url]     [i][font=Arial black][color=#d4af37]████[/center]

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 10:38:09 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2024, 11:39:33 PM by batang_bitcoin

Thanks for accepting me, cryptomus. There are some that have provided you with a signature code and avatar, if you allow us to use that. We'll add them but if not, no problem at all. Signature code has been added.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
Today at 05:09:34 AM

My signature and avatar are updated; thanks for accepting me on this campaign  Smiley

Thanks to yazher for the temporary avatar

leonair

Activity: 1288
Merit: 401

View Profile
Today at 07:17:15 AM
Merited by |MINER| (2), Z_MBFM (2)

You guys can use my own signature & avatar......

Crypto Payment Gateway

Code:
[center][url=https://cryptomus.com/?utm_source=bits.media&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=product][i][size=20pt][color=red]-[/color][color=blue]-[/color][color=green]-[/color][color=black]C[/color][color=red]R[/color][color=navy]Y[/color][color=limegreen]P[/color][color=green]T[/color][color=orange]O[/color][color=purple]M[/color][color=blue]U[/color][color=teal]S[/color][color=red]-[/color][color=blue]-[/color][color=green]-[/color][/size][/i][/url][/center]
[center][b][color=green]Crypto[/color] [color=red]Payment [/color] [color=brown]Gateway[/color][/b][/center]

Crypto Payment Gateway
letteredhub

Activity: 574
Merit: 227

View Profile
Today at 07:51:27 AM

Crypto Payment Gateway

Code:
[center][url=https://cryptomus.com/?utm_source=bits.media&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=product][i][size=20pt][color=red]-[/color][color=blue]-[/color][color=green]-[/color][color=black]C[/color][color=red]R[/color][color=navy]Y[/color][color=limegreen]P[/color][color=green]T[/color][color=orange]O[/color][color=purple]M[/color][color=blue]U[/color][color=teal]S[/color][color=red]-[/color][color=blue]-[/color][color=green]-[/color][/size][/i][/url][/center]
[center][b][color=green]Crypto[/color] [color=red]Payment [/color] [color=brown]Gateway[/color][/b][/center]
Before you ask participants to use your own signature code in the campaign, is it permitted by @Cryptomus or you just recommending on your own will?

It's important we know irrespective of how colorfully attracted your sign code seems.

@cryptomus_com pls verify this. Thanks!

DiMarxist

View Profile
Today at 08:17:10 AM

@cryptomus_com pls verify this. Thanks!
Everyone use the one at the Op until the Op gives further instructions.

Z_MBFM

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

View Profile WWW
Today at 08:36:30 AM

op didn't give any avatar here and the signature code given is normal, your signature is good enough compared to op's signature code but since every campaign has its own rules you can't do anything you want. you may not use this code or advise anyone else to wear it unless you have permission from the Campaign Manager. so you must wait for manager's confirmation

Notalony

Activity: 55
Merit: 9

CRYPTOMUS

View Profile
Today at 09:00:28 AM

op didn't give any avatar here and the signature code given is normal, your signature is good enough compared to op's signature code but since every campaign has its own rules you can't do anything you want. you may not use this code or advise anyone else to wear it unless you have permission from the Campaign Manager. so you must wait for manager's confirmation

I have the same sentiment with you, there are things one can not have his own decision on it should have looked more like a suggestion and not using it or even asking anyone to use it either, probably until such permission is given by the campaign manager.
Wonder Work

Activity: 56
Merit: 27

View Profile
Today at 09:12:51 AM

Crypto Payment Gateway

Code:
Just looking like wow. The code you have created is definitely a good code and very colorful. It looks pretty good but you can't use it right now. You need permission from the camping manager. Since you've created this code, you'll have to wait to hear what the campaign manager has to say. If they give acceptance then it can be used and if they don't accept then it can't be used. Please wait and see what the campaign manager says.

CRYPTOMUS (https://cryptomus.com/)
Notalony

Activity: 55
Merit: 9

CRYPTOMUS

View Profile
Today at 09:50:38 AM

Hello sir @cryptomus I want to update my btc address for payouts, below is the btc address:

bc1qhqnl66v239gwtl3c82mewq2naw5gc0hv865ryn
snapee11

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
Today at 11:55:48 AM

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1830654
Current Rank: Junior Member
BTC address for payouts: 1AanA7RZB2XaQXoQHjY7uFdoeu1z96TW3F

good day manager. hope i can still make it, if not, i'll just wait if theres one vacant. thanks  Wink Wink Wink

CRYPTOMUS (https://cryptomus.com/?utm_source=bits.media&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=product)
kingvirtus09

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
Today at 12:19:13 PM

thanks for this pal for allowing others like me to use this avatar temporarily Wink

DiMarxist

View Profile
Today at 12:25:01 PM

Signature Placement:

Code:
[b]Signature Placement:[/b]
[center][url=https://cryptomus.com/?utm_source=bits.media&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=product][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#112,1][color=#fff]CRYPTOMUS[/color][/glow][/font][/url][/center]

Signature updated. Please cross check the signature.The bolded black is not showing well.

Obulis

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
Today at 01:05:32 PM

Well done all the campaign avatar creators....
As suggested by open minded crytomusians (permit me to say) ... That everyone can not just run their own avatar or logo...
Should the managerials let it be like that it won't be so bad as such since it some how depict free will and decorations even as it might be sending other negative signals....

Also, the management can as well select from existing logos and choose one out of all or may be conduct a public pool between the selected ones if possible as it maybe..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: