Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 05:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CFNP] Cryptomus | Signature Campaign | Accept crypto payments  (Read 6611 times)
Ojinga

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Patience is key

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 11:59:36 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2024, 02:05:42 AM by Ojinga

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3603776
Current Rank: Member
BTC address for payouts: bc1q8at53xmtp27cs28m5erlnffzwz5zd9mje75xly

Hello @CM

Please I want you to change my BTC address for payment to bc1q8at53xmtp27cs28m5erlnffzwz5zd9mje75xly
Thank you very much
AVE5

Activity: 238
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 02:16:12 PM

Due to the large number of applications, we couldn't review all of them in time and have selected a list of participants for the current week. More participants will be considered next week.

Accepted Participants:

Please is there need for reapplication for those that has not been accepted and hoping to be accepted yet?

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 601

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 02:18:42 PM

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3603776
BTC address for payouts: 0xb1f01b25ddd281d09f648ea8ddf75b3f2d43a8c7

Hello @CM

Please I want you to change my BTC address for payment to 0xb1f01b25ddd281d09f648ea8ddf75b3f2d43a8c7
Thank you very much
That is not a btc address.

~Rent my sig before BTCTC goes to $100k~
Ojinga

Patience is key

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 08:07:34 PM

Hello @CM

Please I want you to change my BTC address for payment to 0xb1f01b25ddd281d09f648ea8ddf75b3f2d43a8c7
Thank you very much
Please what do you mean?
That is the BTC address I got from Bitget
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1039

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2024, 09:28:56 PM

Hello @CM

Thank you very much
Please what do you mean?
That's an Ethereum address, not a Bitcoin address.
Bitcoin addresses usually starts with either "3", "1" or "bc1". Go get your address and double-check again or you will lose your rewards.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 601

View Profile
July 06, 2024, 02:02:44 AM

Thank you very much
Please what do you mean?
Bitcoin addresses usually starts with either "3", "1" or "bc1". Go get your address and double-check again or you will lose your rewards.
Logitech is right, that's the starting characters for a Bitcoin address. I assume that you have clicked that wrapped Bitcoin or a Bitcoin that's on running on other network(BSC, ERC20, etc.) which isn't real Bitcoin.

~Rent my sig before BTCTC goes to $100k~
Ever-young

Activity: 1246
Merit: 214

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2024, 06:13:40 AM

Please what do you mean?
What you got is an altcoin address, and the reason why could be because you clicked on BTC deposit on Bitget, and instead of selecting the Bitcoin network or Segwit address, you went ahead to select either Binance chain or Eth chain, which addresses are meant to receive only pegged BTC on any of those networks.

I doubt any campaign will want to pay with that because that's not real bitcoin. 

If you need a BTC address, you can go back to the exchange and request another bitcoin address, which either starts with 1 or BC.

Amphenomenon

Activity: 588
Merit: 398

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2024, 10:00:23 AM

Thank you very much
Please what do you mean?
Logitech is right, that's the starting characters for a Bitcoin address. I assume that you have clicked that wrapped Bitcoin or a Bitcoin that's on running on other network(BSC, ERC20, etc.) which isn't real Bitcoin.

@Ojinga, you can't use that address, which is a Wrapped BTC under the Binance blockchain, bitget exchange offers this, plus the Lightning Network(LN) and the BTC address under the Bitcoin blockchain/Network.

It should be noted also that you can't use the BTC address given at bitget because it only gives users choice of picking Legacy address starting with 1 while in campaign you're expected to use the Native segwit address which begin with bc1q since is better than all other Bitcoin addresses in minimising tx fee.
You can use other exchanges like Okx and Binance, they offers users the Native segwit address.
Better still you can just use non custodian wallets like Electrum or bluewallet, since the Bitcoin transaction fee is pretty okay, you  don't need to stress yourself using CEX.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
agan husaeni

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2024, 12:19:10 PM

- Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1140287;sa=summary
- Current Rank: Full Member
- BTC address for payouts: bc1qamhh378fz8tzrgqeae56hnfdle8j7kklyd5e5f

Can i get link for the avatar ? Anyway you need to put the spreadsheet so we can see our progress.

Ojinga

Patience is key

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 02:07:44 AM

Thank you very much
Please what do you mean?

@Ojinga, you can't use that address, which is a Wrapped BTC under the Binance blockchain, bitget exchange offers this, plus the Lightning Network(LN) and the BTC address under the Bitcoin blockchain/Network.

It should be noted also that you can't use the BTC address given at bitget because it only gives users choice of picking Legacy address starting with 1 while in campaign you're expected to use the Native segwit address which begin with bc1q since is better than all other Bitcoin addresses in minimising tx fee.
You can use other exchanges like Okx and Binance, they offers users the Native segwit address.
Better still you can just use non custodian wallets like Electrum or bluewallet, since the Bitcoin transaction fee is pretty okay, you  don't need to stress yourself using CEX.

Thank you all for your gear advise as I have been able to get a Segwit address now
bc1q8at53xmtp27cs28m5erlnffzwz5zd9mje75xly
Please I will be very glad if my payment address is been changed to the one above thank you
Obulis

Activity: 166
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 10:16:49 AM

Due to the large number of applications, we couldn't review all of them in time and have selected a list of participants for the current week. More participants will be considered next week.

Accepted Participants:

Please is there need for reapplication for those that has not been accepted and hoping to be accepted yet?
Good question you have there @ AVES. If that use to be the case in other campaigns..
kuriboh

Activity: 391
Merit: 285

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 05:20:51 PM

Dear cryptomus_com Sir,

I have given BSC Wallet Address by mistake while applying. This is my BTC Address. Please accept my BTC Address.

BTC Address: bc1qzjmk9hgfkdcnckzdf7walw7lawr5008h5s67td

DiMarxist

Activity: 350
Merit: 231

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 07:23:51 PM

Hello. We are forced to exclude you from the subscription campaign without payment, as you have violated the terms of the contest regarding prohibited topics.

Thank you for your understanding.
How? Check my post history.
Notalony

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 08:00:16 PM

Hello. We are forced to exclude you from the subscription campaign without payment, as you have violated the terms of the contest regarding prohibited topics.

I think it is quite obvious that you are not putting on the campaign  signature code, which seems as one of the rules.

letteredhub

Activity: 588
Merit: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 08:10:31 PM

I believe I have a right to know what are those topics you designate as prohibited topics because I didn't see that been stated in your campaign thread under the requirements rules for posting, except that of excluded board's such as  Excluded boards (WO & Serious, Sig Threads, Press, Politics, Games, Off-topic, Bounty). And I didn't see any of my post falling intio threads or topics in  any of these board's.

I demand for a clarity.
Winterfrost

Activity: 714
Merit: 135

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 08:36:08 PM

I also received same message from him, we wait till he comes online and explain why he choose not to pay because the rules was strictly obeyed.
DiMarxist

Activity: 350
Merit: 231

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 09:20:36 PM

From my observation non of us did anything wrong and we didn't violate any of the rules of the campaign. Something phishing or suspicious about the project . Let us wait and hear from them.
Rao420

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 09:31:47 PM

I have received the first week's payment. Thank you @ Cryptomus.com.

Wonder Work

Activity: 70
Merit: 63

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 12:54:59 AM

This same message was sent to me too but I didn't do anything wrong.  I did so except the ones they asked to post.  But I don't understand why this message was given to me.
Just Say

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

Happy HODLing BTC

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 02:29:11 AM

This same message was sent to me too but I didn't do anything wrong.  I did so except the ones they asked to post.  But I don't understand why this message was given to me.
I haven't received any such message but haven't received the payment yet. Has anyone already received the first week payment from this campaign?

-JS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: