Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:20:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Misconduct By Some EFCC Officers.  (Read 30 times)
Princess Leah (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 06:30:25 AM

I saw a video clip of how some EFCC officer forcefully entered into the room of a female hotel manager and immediately started assualting her with heavy slaps and blows regardless of the manager being a woman, in same video they went about beating up customers and seizing their jewelleries, money and gadgets and it reminded me of the ENDSARS period that was triggered by police brutality, it's so heartbreaking that the EFCC officials that are well trained and supposed to be handling issues maturely we're acting like motor park touts and looting people like criminals.

Well, this morning I went to the EFCC official page to see how their Chairman would react to the whole situation that was trending online yesterday and I was pleased to know that on their official page on X, he's ordered the arrest of the officers involved in such act which he termed "unprofessional  conduct". According to the news on their official page, the profile of those officers are yet to be discovered but I just hope it's not a propaganda news that would just cool down after a while and no one would be held accountable.

The EFCC boss needs to keep to his words and the appropriate disciplinary measures needs to the be taken, infact they need to be trialed and jailed cause there are evidence of the assault on that lady caught by a CCTV camera, enough is enough with all this harassment by security personnels and Olokoyede the Chairman of EFCC, should do the needful since he's already assured, according to his words on X "that the EFCC would continue to ply its job professionally and with profound respect for the rule of law."
Juicyhome

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 01:28:48 PM

I saw a video clip of how some EFCC officer forcefully entered into the room of a female hotel manager and immediately started assualting her with heavy slaps and blows regardless of the manager being a woman, in same video they went about beating up customers and seizing their jewelleries, money and gadgets and it reminded me of the ENDSARS period that was triggered by police brutality, it's so heartbreaking that the EFCC officials that are well trained and supposed to be handling issues maturely we're acting like motor park touts and looting people like criminals.

Well, this morning I went to the EFCC official page to see how their Chairman would react to the whole situation that was trending online yesterday and I was pleased to know that on their official page on X, he's ordered the arrest of the officers involved in such act which he termed "unprofessional  conduct". According to the news on their official page, the profile of those officers are yet to be discovered but I just hope it's not a propaganda news that would just cool down after a while and no one would be held accountable.

The EFCC boss needs to keep to his words and the appropriate disciplinary measures needs to the be taken, infact they need to be trialed and jailed cause there are evidence of the assault on that lady caught by a CCTV camera, enough is enough with all this harassment by security personnels and Olokoyede the Chairman of EFCC, should do the needful since he's already assured, according to his words on X "that the EFCC would continue to ply its job professionally and with profound respect for the rule of law."
Omo, it's sadden that Some Efcc personnel are behaving unprofessional in their duties. In every organisation or in every state security services,  the bad eggs will always make the new, and paint the organisation bad. What those Efcc personnel did was unprofessional and good to know that the EFCC Chairman has ordered for their arrest immediately. This is way to go to bring sanity to the commission,  this case with test the honesty and integrity of the chairman,  because he has condemmed the act of those officers, we believe they should face the code of conduct tribunal of the Efcc. All eyes are on the chairman now, the female hotel manager should sue the commission to court for abuse. This will really trigger the Efcc boss to persecute and discharge those unprofessional touts of the commission.

Yucky

Activity: 65
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 09:11:43 PM

we've seen cases upon cases where the EFCC molest and assault innocent citizens on the road and in several locations just because they assume them to be what they are not. If you ever try to speak up you risk being tutured as though you're a criminal. Apart from this cases, there had been cases where they just break into some estate where they suspect to be internet fraudstars handout and arrest and molest even people that aren't into fraudulent stuff. Our security agencies need to learn how to do better while handling issue so it wouldn't be a case of careles molestation before even finding out if you're guilty of what you're being accused of.

Well, this morning I went to the EFCC official page to see how their Chairman would react to the whole situation that was trending online yesterday and I was pleased to know that on their official page on X, he's ordered the arrest of the officers involved in such act which he termed "unprofessional  conduct". According to the news on their official page, the profile of those officers are yet to be discovered but I just hope it's not a propaganda news that would just cool down after a while and no one would be held accountable.
the thing with them is that once there boss notice that the case has gone viral and has caught the attention of the public, they just do away with whoever is involved so and clean thier reputation from whatever mess it could cause them. Let's hope that this is not a mere media showoff that is used to distract online people while the pepertraror of the act is left to carry out her daily activities comfortably.

Ishicryptic

Activity: 56
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 29, 2024, 08:05:34 AM

The assault by the EFCC officials on an unarmed lady is making headlines because the berberic act was caught on CCTV camera, and somebody was bold enough to upload it on social media. So what about the many assaults by the EFCC officials and other government armed forces that is not caught on camera and don't make headlines? I can tell you that uniformed men assault ordinary Nigerians everyday and nothing happens, these people believe that there jobs gives them the rights to beat people up, inflict all manners of injuries, some victims even dies from these beatings and most times the victims don't get justice. I hope that this perticular case that the EFCC chairman has seen the evidence of assault will not be swept under the carpet, let us see the wicked officials prosecuted and pay for their wickedness as a deterant to other.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: