Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 05:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you also panic when bitcoin price falls more than 10-20% in a day ?  (Read 1851 times)
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1540
Merit: 712

"Play Poker on Telegram"

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 07:49:41 PM

Are you one of those who get panicked when bitcoin price falls by 10-20% in a day ? Or you are no longer affected by such price drops and continue to invest on each dip ? Any suggestions on how to control own feelings in case of such drastic drops in bitcoin price ?
people that will panic when price of bitcoin decreases is newbie in cryptocurrency investment mostly, because I know that someone who has invested in Bitcoin like triple times has acquired the experience of bitcoin kinds of flow in cryptocurrency network, so I know very well that in cryptocurrency people who always be afraid of bitcoin is people who doesn't know the rudiments of cryptocurrency investment and especially bitcoin

So I know quite well that people doesn't trust bitcoin mostly when the price is decreasing in value, but once the price get accelerated, people began to rejoice and praise the existence of bitcoin, not knowing that the price of bitcoin is not constant, I know that bitcoin price what makes it to increase is the level of the demand, so when the demand is not high the price will crash.

ULTIMATE POKER 
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
█████████▀▄███░██████████
███████▀▄███▀▄█▀▄▀███████
█████▀▄███▀▄█▀▄███▄▀█████
████░███▀▄█▀▄██▀▀███░████
███░██▀▄█▀▄██▀▄██▄▀██░███
███░██▄▀▄██▀▄█▀▄▄▀▄██░███
████▄▀███▀▄█▀█▄▀███▀▄████
██████▄▄▄██░░░██▄▄▄██████
██████████░█░█░██████████
████████▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀████████
███████
▄▄█▀███▀█▄▄
▄██▄█▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▄██▄
▄███▀█▀█████████▀█▀███▄
▄███░██████████████░███▄
▀█▄██████▄███▄██████▄█▀
░░██████████████████████
▄█▀█████▀█████▀█████▀█▄
▀███░██████▄█▄██████░███▀
▀█████▄█████████▄█▄███▀
▀██▀█▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄█▀██▀
░░░▀▀█▄███▄█▀▀██▀
██████▄▄░░█████████████████

FREEROLLS & RAKEBACK
  WEEKLY
 LEADERBOARDS
  GTD TOURNAMENTS

Powered by TON

.#1 Poker Room on Telegram.

JOIN NOW  
stouy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 09:32:34 PM

I take the DCA approach with Bitcoin so I look at big price dips as a positive.  When there is a big drop in BTC I increase the amount I buy like this past Monday.  My goal is just to keep it simple and acquire as much Bitcoin as possible.  Long-term, it's going to be a lot higher than today so dips are good days for me.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1147

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 09:46:36 PM

Are you one of those who get panicked when bitcoin price falls by 10-20% in a day ? Or you are no longer affected by such price drops and continue to invest on each dip ? Any suggestions on how to control own feelings in case of such drastic drops in bitcoin price ?
people that will panic when price of bitcoin decreases is newbie in cryptocurrency investment mostly, because I know that someone who has invested in Bitcoin like triple times has acquired the experience of bitcoin kinds of flow in cryptocurrency network, so I know very well that in cryptocurrency people who always be afraid of bitcoin is people who doesn't know the rudiments of cryptocurrency investment and especially bitcoin

So I know quite well that people doesn't trust bitcoin mostly when the price is decreasing in value, but once the price get accelerated, people began to rejoice and praise the existence of bitcoin, not knowing that the price of bitcoin is not constant, I know that bitcoin price what makes it to increase is the level of the demand, so when the demand is not high the price will crash.
Ive known someone or simply my friend whose really that being in this market for 2 cycles or simply its been 8 years on which he still having that kind of reaction whenever the market would really be having those kind of movement on which 10-20% decline or rise on which this what makes him look like a noob but he's actually not but on the actions that he's really that doing then he do look like one. Cheesy

Usually you would really be able to see people around on freaking out on the time that they are seeing deep negatives specially into their investment or portfolio on which instead of panicking and selling out on loss.
Why they cant really just that able to consider on making some buybacks or DCA? People would really be only starting on doing such thing on the time that they will really be seeing those green long candles
on which they should really have done this on the time that the community or investors are at on extreme fear and anxiety. This is the sweetest spot that you could really be able to enter.

Market would really be only having that two possible movements on which it would really be going up and down. It wont really be having that one movement forever on which it would really be that
recommended that you should really having some savings or keep up funds on which is really that intended for DCA specially on the market is really that making that heavy correction.
It would really be that wise on making such considerations on which it would really be something that put you on advantage.

Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1261

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
August 08, 2024, 08:37:41 AM

It may affect you when you bought bitcoin and saw such a correction for the first time, but when you see that it happens for the tenth or twentieth time, then you can take advantage of it, just always have an available deposit in stablecoins and on the next such correction try to buy and earn these 10%. I always like to repeat that the market very often gives good opportunities to earn, you should never think that it is too late, because if you have enough patience and a good reserve of stablecoins, then you can always earn, the most important thing is never rush and do not buy on a growing market, because there will always be another correction...

████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
leonair

Activity: 1316
Merit: 418

View Profile
August 08, 2024, 08:43:55 AM

Dump more then 10-20% in 1 day in crypto like bitcoin is may cause a fear Because we know much of Bitcoin's pre-history that Bitcoin's price went down a lot from ATH. So it's natural to be scared when such massive dumping takes place. Something like that happened recently. However, those who know the history of Bitcoin also know very well that if Bitcoin is held for a long time, it can give many times more profit, so those who are real holders are not afraid of any situation.
NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 7156

In memory of o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2024, 09:35:08 AM

Dump more then 10-20% in 1 day in crypto like bitcoin is may cause a fear Because we know much of Bitcoin's pre-history that Bitcoin's price went down a lot from ATH. So it's natural to be scared when such massive dumping takes place. Something like that happened recently. However, those who know the history of Bitcoin also know very well that if Bitcoin is held for a long time, it can give many times more profit, so those who are real holders are not afraid of any situation.

Why be scared then? You know that Bitcoin's only going to go up because presumably you've been through more than one cycle by now.  So it makes no sense to panic over your portfolio going down by 10% or 20% unless you've only just heard about bitcoin and bought it yesterday like the guy above you wrote. But even that can be solved by not looking at the price more than once every 12 hours.

Z_MBFM

Activity: 476
Merit: 285

View Profile
August 08, 2024, 02:55:13 PM

Why be scared then? You know that Bitcoin's only going to go up because presumably you've been through more than one cycle by now.  So it makes no sense to panic over your portfolio going down by 10% or 20% unless you've only just heard about bitcoin and bought it yesterday like the guy above you wrote. But even that can be solved by not looking at the price more than once every 12 hours.
Our main problem is that when we invest in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency coins, even though we say we are investing for long term, we see the market several times a day whether we are in profit or loss. And it makes us panic when the price of Bitcoin goes down by 10-20% and our investment amount comes down by 10-20% right after buying Bitcoin. Refraining from watching investment crypto prices frequently can be a good solution to reduce panic. And for this it is necessary to occupy oneself in some other work or in some other thing

Zanab247

Activity: 1288
Merit: 182

Catalog Websites

View Profile
August 08, 2024, 08:19:42 PM

Quote from: DiMarxist
People want bitcoin to go down like the way it happened in 2022. And I don't think for now it will reach that price again except after next year from April. And that was what happened in the previous bear if we go with the historical downward of bitcoin. After halving, the All Time High came in 2021, and the bear market came in 2022.
That is the best opportunity to buy BTC because the more it dump in the market the more those that understand the system continue to buy and hodl for bull run to occur before they can trade to make profits from the market. If you are waiting for the dump that happened in 2022 to happen in this 2024 before you can buy BTC, I don't think you will be able to buy BTC and store to your wallet because it will be difficult for the price of BTC to dump below $50k before the bull run will take over the market.

Therefore, we had the halving this year April so we might have the All Time High next year then from 2026 we might experience the bear market and in 2027 to 2028 another bull run.
I don't think, your prediction will see the light of the day because there will be bear season next year which you can see the sign from the market already, and the price has dump from $73k to $55k for you to know that bull run will going to occur 2027 till the end of 2028, but is just a prediction.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
RockBell

Activity: 854
Merit: 383

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2024, 09:12:44 PM

Our main problem is that when we invest in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency coins, even though we say we are investing for long term, we see the market several times a day whether we are in profit or loss. And it makes us panic when the price of Bitcoin goes down by 10-20% and our investment amount comes down by 10-20% right after buying Bitcoin. Refraining from watching investment crypto prices frequently can be a good solution to reduce panic. And for this it is necessary to occupy oneself in some other work or in some other thing

if you are investing for a long time then you should not be bothered with whether the price is coming down or not, you will sell when ever the price recovers, i know their is no way your mind will not think about the money you are losing, and having a job will reduce the you concentration you give to the market the only time you should have business with market will be when the markets turns green because if you want to constantly be watching the market you will just get your self frustrated so it is better to leave it and keep your ears to the ground. its good we know whether we are in profit or loss. their is no way that you wont lose and not make money.  and there no person that wont panic when the price fall below 10-20 percent. that's a very bad fall so when it happens we should just accept it, because when the market is down their is nothing you can do, just because you invested in bitcoin does not mean you will have to check the market everyday so that you don't give your self hypertension.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2024, 09:18:55 PM

I've been in this market for so long that I almost never react to momentary price drops. I always plan for the long term and I don't get upset when I miss momentary opportunities, I know they will come again. I don't do a lot of short-term Bitcoin trading. I can understand those who panic, many of them try to make a quick buck with futures instead of spot trading, but they usually end up losing what they have.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
C10H15N
Legendary

Activity: 933
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 09, 2024, 02:33:21 AM

Panic? No.

I make popcorn and sit back and enjoy watching others panic. 

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
Tmoonz

Activity: 252
Merit: 181

View Profile
August 09, 2024, 03:58:55 AM

Why panicking when the goal is for long term, those who panic more are those who are short term traders for few dollar profits, approaching investment with emotions attached to it can become problematic by making a hesitant decision, building your psychology in terms of getting certain level preparedness of expecting the downward and upward market condition will help you understand that it is just the nature of the market such that instead of panicking you have to take advantage and buy more Bitcoin at a lower price and hold. No panicking for me.

FinneysTrueVision

Activity: 1750
Merit: 405

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2024, 05:10:31 AM

I am used to Bitcoin being volatile and dips don’t really affect me but when there is such a large drop in a single day, like we had earlier this week, it is certainly disconcerting. I wouldn’t call it panic but it does feel like a punch to the gut when you see your portfolio bleeding out. Still, it is important to keep things in perspective. Bitcoin has come a very long way in the past year and it’s not the end of the world if the market sees some bad days.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2268
Merit: 537

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2024, 05:23:57 AM

Now it depends, what you exactly doing with the Bitcoins. If you are just a long term investor then it doesn’t at all matter if the price falls till 20% in a day. But yes if you are a trader and that too trading in futures, then definitely you will start panicking. I have been doing both, I have some good investment and I was also trading in the futures in BTC/USDT pair. In the last week, I lost almost 2000$ due to the sudden market crash. I was doing futures trading for which I made losses. On the other hand, my Bitcoins investments are still untouched. I know the price will soon recover and I will get good profits in the long run.

HelliumZ

Activity: 420
Merit: 215

View Profile
August 09, 2024, 10:54:44 PM

Suppose I invested 1000 dollars when bitcoin was 73 thousand dollars and till now the market is down to 61 thousand dollars so till now I hold my investment I decided to sell my bitcoins until I come to profit  I won't do it. Even if bitcoin gives 10-20% percent dumping in a day, I am not upset because the crypto currency market is completely uncertain, any kind of situation can come in this market at any time, so I have been in such situations many times from previous experience. So no matter how dumping-situations the crypto currency market goes, if you keep your investment for a long period of time, your investment will definitely return to profit at some point.

Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1002

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 10:25:45 AM

Why panicking when the goal is for long term, those who panic more are those who are short term traders for few dollar profits, approaching investment with emotions attached to it can become problematic by making a hesitant decision, building your psychology in terms of getting certain level preparedness of expecting the downward and upward market condition will help you understand that it is just the nature of the market such that instead of panicking you have to take advantage and buy more Bitcoin at a lower price and hold. No panicking for me.
Sticking to the initial goal is certainly very important because whatever we have planned at the beginning has certainly analyzed well the things we are doing and when we see market conditions are in decline, of course it will not be affected for those who have planned their investments well and for some people who decide to invest hesitantly of course they will panic when they see the decline and they could sell their assets even though they are in a state of loss and it is very important to prepare yourself before deciding to invest in order to be more prepared in running investments and can generate profits in investing and if you want to take advantage of the decline, of course you must be able to prepare sufficient funds to be able to maintain these assets in the long term to be able to get greater profits.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Iranus

Activity: 1904
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 01:49:51 PM

Do you check the price every time it plummets? Are you running around trying to find out what caused the market to decline? Do you feel happy when your net worth drops? If you have those things then you are also showing anxiety, although not to the point of panicking and dumping.

We feel happy and excited every time the price increases. It's normal to be sad and a little scared every time the market is dumped because it's just a human emotional reaction.

Although I have been in the market for a long time and bitcoin being dumped is nothing new to me, and my investment is still generating significant profits even when bitcoin falls below $50k. But to be honest, I'm still a bit worried when I see bitcoin drop 10%-20% in one day, and of course I was only worried for a moment and didn't sell my bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1291

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 08:26:53 AM

I take the DCA approach with Bitcoin so I look at big price dips as a positive.  When there is a big drop in BTC I increase the amount I buy like this past Monday.  My goal is just to keep it simple and acquire as much Bitcoin as possible.  Long-term, it's going to be a lot higher than today so dips are good days for me.
Perhaps that is a good idea. Buying bitcoin every dip gives us a huge chance to earn more, believing that it will become more expensive in the coming years. And as we are buying bitcoin at a cheaper price, we never feel worries or pressure, but instead, we remain calm and easy. There is a reason why we should have a concrete plan to follow, as panic will come if we are not confident enough in our plan.

If we are into investing, especially in a volatile market like crypto, we also need to learn how to be strong and understanding of the situation because, whether we like it or not, the price can drop at any time. If we are too emotional, negative thoughts will appear in our minds and cause us to make the wrong decisions.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
leeboy

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 08:48:51 AM

Im in crypto for more than 5 years. I almost don't feel anything anymore. Just think about long term
coinerer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 593

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2024, 11:02:34 AM

Regarding Bitcoin we know how much potential Bitcoin has for the future so a 10-20% dump is not a bad comment about Bitcoin.  If one wants to make a long-term investment, one should not panic because after a period of time the price of Bitcoin will increase.  Recently Bitcoin had a big dumping but look how much it has recovered today.  While such dumping is alarming in short-term investment, it may not be a problem in the long-term.  And those who are afraid of seeing such will never be able to hold

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: