Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:27:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Instutions and whales buying assets now on ground floor  (Read 43 times)
Mrbuck (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 02:16:53 PM

They have a lot money to buy assets like btc from the ground floor.
The sideways Market of btc indicates that exacly.
Im not expert Im just newbie but i have analytical mind i think they keep it sideways market to buy up most of the supply and they want that old holders of btc Will sell also finally and generally they want to get weak hands out of assets because they are not healthy for Market anyways.
Once they get their hands on assets they just don't sell it even If the fed will keep rates higher and other central Bank rates don't go much lower the big instutions have used the "biden airdrop covid19" funds to buy up all the supply so once they own most of the assets we can only dream about that prices will fall it's a nice dream only because when big financial instutions own the assets they not starving lol ...so they never need to sell their assets.
What i think that btc can go from here easy to few hundred thousends.
Off course at some point they sell it but they sell when they have made a lot more money then they have invested but off course they don't sell once with big orders once top of the market is near they start selling little by little while good news and positive retail fomo will be going on.
Imagine what the altcoinsi and meme coins will do it i guess many investors life will be changing in one year a lot.
So i guess we gona have situation when people look at their life no Jobs and economy is down but btc keep going higher and higher it doesnt make sense for people so they watch btc and cryptocurrency...they might not Jump in when price 100-200k but If they see btc keep going higher and higher so when 300k+ Im sure they will jump in and why they do that it's because it's a last hope and atleast some action the movement while a lot economical sectors will be just on stand by.
WillyAp

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2024, 07:18:01 PM

People clapped and screamed hurray from the top of their lungs.
They didn't know what they wished for. The whale game is now a top roller game.
No safeguards in place for whaling, a flaw in the design. 

Marketing in EN und DEES
Waldorf77

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
Today at 03:10:26 PM

They have a lot money to buy assets like btc from the ground floor.
The sideways Market of btc indicates that exacly.
Im not expert Im just newbie but i have analytical mind i think they keep it sideways market to buy up most of the supply and they want that old holders of btc Will sell also finally and generally they want to get weak hands out of assets because they are not healthy for Market anyways.
Once they get their hands on assets they just don't sell it even If the fed will keep rates higher and other central Bank rates don't go much lower the big instutions have used the "biden airdrop covid19" funds to buy up all the supply so once they own most of the assets we can only dream about that prices will fall it's a nice dream only because when big financial instutions own the assets they not starving lol ...so they never need to sell their assets.
What i think that btc can go from here easy to few hundred thousends.
Off course at some point they sell it but they sell when they have made a lot more money then they have invested but off course they don't sell once with big orders once top of the market is near they start selling little by little while good news and positive retail fomo will be going on.
Imagine what the altcoinsi and meme coins will do it i guess many investors life will be changing in one year a lot.
So i guess we gona have situation when people look at their life no Jobs and economy is down but btc keep going higher and higher it doesnt make sense for people so they watch btc and cryptocurrency...they might not Jump in when price 100-200k but If they see btc keep going higher and higher so when 300k+ Im sure they will jump in and why they do that it's because it's a last hope and atleast some action the movement while a lot economical sectors will be just on stand by.

What the blackrock doing its they buying all the supply of btc then maybe probably at 300k they will dump their bags. 
So they want to dump it when it will hit hardest and by that time Everybody Will be out of money and in debt.

WillyAp

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
Today at 05:31:03 PM

What the blackrock doing its they buying all the supply of btc then maybe probably at 300k they will dump their bags.  
So they want to dump it when it will hit hardest and by that time Everybody Will be out of money and in debt.

With their amount in BTC Blackrock does not need to wait till BTC reaches 300k
With 300+ Thousand Bitcoins and 2 to 5000 in Price , well they make a fortune.

Marketing in EN und DEES
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: