Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 10:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn $$$$ on TikTok.  (Read 307 times)
tinyteapot (OP)

Activity: 1175
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 03:14:53 PM

It seems like this post is getting a bit sus. Being someone who has been making internet monies for a long time, I can give this a shot if you'd like. Since you're so confident about the method, I will take a vouch copy, review it, and give my expertise on how doable the method is?

Review copy sent.
I await your honest comments.
Thank you for your time.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1311

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 04:59:25 PM

It seems like this post is getting a bit sus. Being someone who has been making internet monies for a long time, I can give this a shot if you'd like. Since you're so confident about the method, I will take a vouch copy, review it, and give my expertise on how doable the method is?

Review copy sent.
Thank you for your time.
I've received 3 videos from the OP and my feedback is as below:

Feedback

1. The material is very focused on US-based sellers.
2. It pertains to the e-commerce domain.
3. It is not as easy as it sounds because there is a lot involved between buying a product from the source and complying with shipping, taxing, and customs guidelines based on the country you're located in.
4. You should have a basic idea of how shipping, warehouses, customs, etc. work.
5. You must be tech-savvy and should know your way around building a brand, making sales, and working with creators.
6. It doesn't go in-depth about how to set up stuff or how to make your first sale.
7. Basically, it's dropshipping just on TikTok.
8. The videos feature just another "influencer bro" who makes earning $100k a month seem very easy, which isn't actually true as a lot more goes into this space.
9. Overall, in my personal opinion, there is no such thing as unlimited money from this method. Every dropshipping and white labeling solution requires a tremendous amount of knowledge and luck to run a successful e-commerce store.
10. I wouldn't recommend buying the content if you're a complete newbie and have no idea about e-commerce or dropshipping. The niche shown in the video definitely has potential if executed by the right person. It's more likely you'd find it easier to set up and run the business if you're based in the US.
11. Don't expect to buy the course and start making money instantly, as that's a big hoax. The niche doesn't work like that. Too many influencer bros make it seem easy, but they make money off the courses they sell.
tinyteapot (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 05:21:31 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2024, 05:31:41 PM by tinyteapot

Review copy sent.
Thank you for your time.
I've received 3 videos from the OP and my feedback is as below:

Feedback

1. The material is very focused on US-based sellers.
2. It pertains to the e-commerce domain.
3. It is not as easy as it sounds because there is a lot involved between buying a product from the source and complying with shipping, taxing, and customs guidelines based on the country you're located in.
4. You should have a basic idea of how shipping, warehouses, customs, etc. work.
5. You must be tech-savvy and should know your way around building a brand, making sales, and working with creators.
6. It doesn't go in-depth about how to set up stuff or how to make your first sale.
7. Basically, it's dropshipping just on TikTok.
8. The videos feature just another "influencer bro" who makes earning $100k a month seem very easy, which isn't actually true as a lot more goes into this space.
9. Overall, in my personal opinion, there is no such thing as unlimited money from this method. Every dropshipping and white labeling solution requires a tremendous amount of knowledge and luck to run a successful e-commerce store.
10. I wouldn't recommend buying the content if you're a complete newbie and have no idea about e-commerce or dropshipping. The niche shown in the video definitely has potential if executed by the right person. It's more likely you'd find it easier to set up and run the business if you're based in the US.
11. Don't expect to buy the course and start making money instantly, as that's a big hoax. The niche doesn't work like that. Too many influencer bros make it seem easy, but they make money off the courses they sell.

I am satisfied with your review because it's honest
I offer one on one support for a newbie due to the complexity of the business, it's not meant for USA based only, other countries make use of the third party warehouse which charged only when you make a sale, product shipping and handling expenses are transferred to the end buyers.

I am leaving this thread open just for @Why2why to post his comments after which I will lock the thread.....
One on one support version of this product would be recommended due to the complexities involved in this business.
Thank you.
Why2why

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 05:54:55 PM

I offer one on one support for a newbie due to the complexity of the business, it's not meant for USA based only, other countries make use of the third party warehouse which charged only when you make a sale, product shipping and handling expenses are transferred to the end buyers.

I am leaving this thread open just for @Why2why to post his comments after which I will lock the thread.....
One on one support version of this product would be recommended due to the complexities involved in this business.
Thank you.

This is a scam and the review is in the negative direction,  with misinformation,  let those that bought your method testify that they made money from it. You account must be tagged to help others after the so called 7 over 10 members you already scammed of $125+.
tinyteapot (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 06:01:40 PM

Thank you.

This is a scam and the review is in the negative direction,  with misinformation,  let those that bought your method testify that they made money from it. You account must be tagged to help others after the so called 7 over 10 members you already scammed of $125+.

As I said, I kept the thread opened for your opinion.

The reviews are not negative in any way, do your best to read through thoroughly.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: