Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 12:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin can 'Scale' in a Lazy & Convenient Tech World?  (Read 261 times)
iBaba

Activity: 490
Merit: 277

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2024, 08:17:44 PM

Google is the number 1 visited site in the world. Google is a so called 'Search Engine'. Nowadays people don't use google for searches. Most people use google because they are too lazy to type a full URL website address in the browser address bar. For example if you want to buy something from amazon, most people don't type the URL address of amazon in their browser address bar, instead they type 6 letters amazon in their bookmarked Google tab then click on the amazon google search result to go amazon. I see this lazy behaviour all the time.

I think this is nothing to do with laziness or not. The Google is a platform that have come to make life easier for internet users who browse and surf the websites. Because of that, a lot of people have readjusted their activities to make use of those features available such as using the search bar instead of the URL bars. It is not a problem to me if you decide to use the search bar or even use the voice to text option that may be available in your smartphone as an alternative way to surf the internet.

I have also explore those platforms and functions and they have made my work easy so instead of making me
, it makes me feel motivated and makes my work easy through being able to do more tasks at the same time and more effortlessly.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████