Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:17:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the things that interest you the most in Crypto  (Read 49 times)
VicManton (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2024, 03:07:27 PM

I have been into the crypto space for a while now and I can say that i have seen a lot of things that are exciting, one of them to me is seeing my portfolio grow, but while we know that we can't always see profits (or we would have been the richest by now), there are still some things that can constantly give us excitement.

For me, it has always been, getting lucky in airdrops and bounties. Moreso are these events or activities that can land me some tokens for free, like say download apps to win some tokens or tap to earn(not often) activities, they give life to what we do in crypto. What about you, what do you find exciting in crypto when things are going down?
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1062

View Profile
June 29, 2024, 08:19:58 PM

I have been into the crypto space for a while now and I can say that i have seen a lot of things that are exciting, one of them to me is seeing my portfolio grow, but while we know that we can't always see profits (or we would have been the richest by now), there are still some things that can constantly give us excitement.

For me, it has always been, getting lucky in airdrops and bounties. Moreso are these events or activities that can land me some tokens for free, like say download apps to win some tokens or tap to earn(not often) activities, they give life to what we do in crypto. What about you, what do you find exciting in crypto when things are going down?
When there is very little profit in mining, you can wait for a new season, but since there is no new Ethereum, this season most likely will not come. Another option is to study new promising mining projects and try to be one of the first users. There are a lot of fans of airdrops, but there are few experienced miners, and here you have a better chance of making money.
JayDDee

Activity: 1405
Merit: 222

View Profile
June 29, 2024, 10:25:24 PM

If you're only in it to make a quick buck then it's probably not for you.
I'm a computer geek so the mining software interests me.

Grim

Activity: 505
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 09:15:11 PM

Cyberphunk principals:

Privacy is a fundamental human right.
Everyone should have control over how his personal information is used.
The use of Strong Cryptography is essential for protecting privacy and securing data/property/money.
Decentralization of power and authority.
Unrestricted Access to Cryptographic Tools: Open-source, transparent software/hardware are key to this.
Activism through Code. Build better tools to create lasting change.
Development of systems that enable Anonymous/Pseudonymous Transactions, allowing people to exchange value freely.
Resistance against Censorship and Surveillance. Encryption + Good Opsec help counteract these practices.
Self-Governance and Personal Responsibility are absolutely critical to maintaining privacy and security.

And "hard" money !!!

BTC fulfills the most important parts of these principals yet there are some projects bettering it, that is:

Decred !!!
Monero
and some thoughts/parts of Zac and Firo.

Decentralized Mining (cpu/gpu/hdd) is a very important part especially!!! in the ISSUANCE PHASE after that ......

99.9999% coins are just gimmiks and even ETH is just a gimmik coin for me.

PS: Decred screams FREEDOM louder than Mel Gibson did in Braveheart.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: