Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 09:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lessons learned after striving to save money at the age of 30.  (Read 1166 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 4220

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2024, 08:47:14 PM

The most important lesson learned after striving to save money at age 30 is understanding balance and not shortchanging oneself! Loving oneself allows for better care of those who matter most.

I didn't get any lessons from your post, I thought you were going to outline the lessons that you have learnt while being on the earth for 30 years but you didn't. Anybody that gets to 30 has seen life and should be able to give valuable lessons. What I can say about saving is to start small, you're going to become better saver when you can save while earning little and build up that character to when you start receiving more then you can keep up the character of saving. Nobody is born to become a saver, you learn and if you can't save from little salaries you can't save from bigger ones.

After saving, we should invest and not just leave the money to be ideal because saved money is worthless, only invested more yeild more money. While you're young, take more risk and that includes saving more and investing because when you have mouths to feed, taking on more risk becomes a risk and an unthoughtful action. We should use our youthful ages to plan for our future or we suffer from ignorance which most humans are guilty of as they didn't plan for today, yesterday.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1078
Merit: 601

God is great

View Profile
July 31, 2024, 09:10:31 PM
Merited by Alpha Marine (2)

The most important lesson learned after striving to save money at age 30 is understanding balance and not shortchanging oneself! Loving oneself allows for better care of those who matter most.

I didn't get any lessons from your post, I thought you were going to outline the lessons that you have learnt while being on the earth for 30 years but you didn't. Anybody that gets to 30 has seen life and should be able to give valuable lessons. What I can say about saving is to start small, you're going to become better saver when you can save while earning little and build up that character to when you start receiving more then you can keep up the character of saving. Nobody is born to become a saver, you learn and if you can't save from little salaries you can't save from bigger ones.

After saving, we should invest and not just leave the money to be ideal because saved money is worthless, only invested more yeild more money. While you're young, take more risk and that includes saving more and investing because when you have mouths to feed, taking on more risk becomes a risk and an unthoughtful action. We should use our youthful ages to plan for our future or we suffer from ignorance which most humans are guilty of as they didn't plan for today, yesterday.
I think op is trying to tell us how important savings is expecially when one is below 30. Saving is very much important when one is very young,  atleast with saving one should be able to start up life and to know the direction of life. One thing about life when people fail to make good plans with money while they are young and at a certain age which the money is no longer coming like they way it use to come life becomes very difficult. Savings is very important because you can only become great in life by saving some money to start up good projects. The secret of having wealth is by savings, some people believe becoming financial wealth is what just happens in a day but it can only happen as a result of savings.

The reason why savings is very vital when is young is that at this stage their no much responsibility which money is needed for, atleast one should be able to save very well, but when one has gotten to a certain age savings become difficult expecially when one is receiving low incomes with so much responsibility.  Early saving in life is good, it can be use to invest in something good that can generate money I'm the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
wxa7115

Activity: 2800
Merit: 731

View Profile
August 02, 2024, 07:57:24 AM

That's the most important part, my 20's were basically nothing, only after 27 or 28 that I found my current job and I started to do fine, but until I was 27 or 28 I was basically a nobody, lived terrible, was poor, and had so many troubles in life. After I got my current job, which I have been working for many years now, I started to pay all my debt back, and take care of my family, been very hard because I had many deaths in the family during the same period, when you are at your 30's, you start to lose loved ones, and they go one by one, and if not death, then at least sickness, like my mom had heart issue, but she got a bypass and feeling much better now, but that takes money and time as well.

So sometimes, you need to realize that things don't have to be easy for everyone, sometimes you face a tough life, and sometimes you have an amazing life in everything else, like I have my health, a lovely wife, a happy marriage, financially doing ok, not rich but ok, but I faced death of loved ones, when others look at your normal day, they think you are happy, but they do not realize that even after many years, that death still haunts you and sometimes you still cry, just because you have money or good marriage, doesn't guarantee you will be happy, it's of course very helpful, but doesn't mean all is okay.
It takes time for a person to stand up on their own, and depending on the country in which you are living this could be easier or harder, so it is not surprising that your early twenties went by without accomplishing some of your goals, as truth to be told that is often what it is experienced by most young people today.

However once things start going your way, we cannot become overconfident, as that is the time we need to save all the money we can and prepare ourselves to invest that money, since the sooner you can become an investor and the longer you hold that investment, the better the results you will get once you reach your retirement age.
MissNonFall9

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2024, 04:09:26 PM

As long as you live you will have to constantly learn various lessons and experience various types of experiences. And those who belittle themselves can never do good and great work because in every work they have to face hesitation thinking, "Am I doing right". And balance exists in every activity of life. Understanding and following this balance is key to growth.
People who still doubt themselves will find it difficult to develop, especially if they still ask themselves about the truth and error of what they have done. Even though everyone has the time to do research on anything before doing it, there is certainly no need to question ourselves as long as we know the direction and what the results will be. Because everyone just has to try their best without having more doubts and if for example the results obtained are still bad, this may still be hindered by the level of luck a person has in his work.
If the outcome cannot be predicted it will be almost impossible for us to achieve success. It is not right to think about success if we cannot acquire this much knowledge. So we need to know in advance acquire skills and take action according to plan. Along with this the alternative path should be planned so that if one path does not give success, one can rush towards success by adopting an alternative path. For this there must be a combination of many qualities of character without which one cannot succeed and they must be practiced.
What we predict with knowledge and skills may not be in accordance with what we have planned and it is very difficult to be able to predict something correctly and we can succeed with what we predict even though we have good knowledge and skills in the field we are doing.
After we make a plan, both in the field of investment and other things, of course what we have planned is in accordance with the skills and knowledge we have, and it is possible that what we plan fails because of something, even though we have prepared other alternative options, we are not necessarily able to overcome it and continue to train the skills we have, of course this will be very helpful for us in moving towards the success we want.
Yes you have rightly pointed out that we do any work by applying our knowledge and skills. But we must first measure whether that knowledge and skill is right for our planned work, that is the real word of success. If there is then work should be done and if it is seen that there is some deficiency in knowledge and skills then the level should be confirmed first and work should be done so that there is no disruption during work. We all know that the future is uncertain but if we cannot predict that uncertain future, we will not be able to complete any work in this life. There may be some variation in that estimate which is normal. But if we review various events or actions in real life we will see that no matter how uncertain the future, we do not take a single step forward without assuming it. Hence analysis and estimation are very important and alternative planning should be done.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: