Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 09:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you think memecoins will go in future?  (Read 618 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2380
Merit: 584

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 07:26:32 PM

Doge and others are not similar, just because Doge may do fine, doesn't mean that all meme projects will do fine. 99% of the memecoins are shitcoins, there is one single good one because it has been around for over ten years, and that is why it looks good, it has built a reputation and stayed top ranked for over ten years, but all the others are started to get created after Elon Musk hyped it a few years ago, you can't find any good memecoin before 2020, the only one is doge, if there were any other, it must have been down pretty low. This is why, even including shiba, I would never considering putting even one dollar in any other project aside from doge if I want to invest into a memecoin.

To be fair, I do not invest into doge since Elon situation neither, it is filled with people who have no idea what an "investment" means and they are just gambling with their money, I do not see the point of that and I think it would be a lot better to just avoid that. The reality is that we are talking about something that isn't really all that entertaining if that's the point, its literally just putting up money and hoping that it would go up in a hype when someone tweets about it, no dice for me.
Isn't that the case with every meme coin investor? Most of them have no idea about investments and they do it because they want to earn a lot of money and they think it is the shortcut for them to become rich, they don't know the actual reality of meme coins, and they don't understand the risks involved, they are greedy for money and they have heard that people are getting millions of dollars from very minimal investments in meme coins.

Such people need crypto education, they lack knowledge about the industry which is the reason why they have such a mindset, if they are schooled, told about the positives and negatives, and are informed about the risks involved, I'm pretty sure they would think twice before making investments in meme coins.

South Park

Activity: 2982
Merit: 801

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 08:37:45 PM

Isn't that the case with every meme coin investor? Most of them have no idea about investments and they do it because they want to earn a lot of money and they think it is the shortcut for them to become rich, they don't know the actual reality of meme coins, and they don't understand the risks involved, they are greedy for money and they have heard that people are getting millions of dollars from very minimal investments in meme coins.

Such people need crypto education, they lack knowledge about the industry which is the reason why they have such a mindset, if they are schooled, told about the positives and negatives, and are informed about the risks involved, I'm pretty sure they would think twice before making investments in meme coins.
I am not so sure that education will work on them, and this is because I think this boils down to common sense, after all there is no such thing as a free lunch on this world, the fact they believe they can only use a minimal amount of capital to earn millions shows how little they understand about the world, so even if we were to take our time to explain to them why this is not possible, I am not so sure they will believe us, as we have spend a great deal of time trying to dispel those thoughts on the forum, and we still have a lot of members that decide to invest in meme coins anyway.
libert19

Activity: 2590
Merit: 963

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2024, 07:12:09 AM

^ Survivorship bias is dangerous thing, and it's making crypto newbies fall into trap of memecoins, I don't blame them even a bit, because survivorship bias that memecoins made people rich gets fed everywhere — on news sites, on social media, YT, etc; ok may be not here.

But, I'm sure they'll learn, some learn from other's mistakes and some needs to fall face first themselves to learn.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
justdimin

Activity: 3094
Merit: 671

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 11:30:42 AM

I think memecoins will always be around. Also, there are some dead memecoins with outdated narratives that can no longer attract any investors. As long as the world keeps evolving, there will always be new meme narratives for new memecoins.
There are many dead meme tokens, but some are still alive. Then, the most difficult task to find a hidden gem. But when you able to find a meme token that is legit, and it can give you lots of money in a short time. People will keep create new meme tokens for the pump and dump purpose only.

The narrative will always be the same, and the production of meme token will never stop.
If it is a difficult thing, I do not think that it worths it at all, doesn't feel like it's the right thing to do with going towards the difficult one. I am not saying that it's going to be simple for all the other methods, but if you invest into bitcoin DCA style, you are getting your moneys worth on investment, so why go with something harder when you know a better way? Memecoins are not the future of crypto, it is something silly that got popular for a while, and not going to lie it did last longer than I assumed it would but at the end of the day it's done, and it's not going to end up with anything crazier.

What I believe we should be having is the fact that we are going to end up with something that will be not profitable to invest if we focus on memecoins, just focus on whatever you can do with what you have, and you should be fine.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lixer

Activity: 2604
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 31, 2024, 05:41:22 PM

I am not so sure that education will work on them, and this is because I think this boils down to common sense, after all there is no such thing as a free lunch on this world, the fact they believe they can only use a minimal amount of capital to earn millions shows how little they understand about the world, so even if we were to take our time to explain to them why this is not possible, I am not so sure they will believe us, as we have spend a great deal of time trying to dispel those thoughts on the forum, and we still have a lot of members that decide to invest in meme coins anyway.
Investments that are done after knowing everything are understandable because those are calculated investments with calculated risks, but those who make investments in meme coins or other similar cryptocurrencies such as pump-and-dump coins, don't even understand the risks involved but do it because someone they met said that meme coins tend to provide huge profits, and they decided they will make some investments in them as well.

Most people don't know that they are gambling with their money by investing in meme coins, which is why they get angry and frustrated when they don't get any profits but incur losses after investing in a bunch of meme coins. Some people have all their portfolio filled only with meme coins. That's an extremely bad choice.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1147

View Profile
July 31, 2024, 09:50:42 PM

I think memecoins will always be around. Also, there are some dead memecoins with outdated narratives that can no longer attract any investors. As long as the world keeps evolving, there will always be new meme narratives for new memecoins.
There are many dead meme tokens, but some are still alive. Then, the most difficult task to find a hidden gem. But when you able to find a meme token that is legit, and it can give you lots of money in a short time. People will keep create new meme tokens for the pump and dump purpose only.

The narrative will always be the same, and the production of meme token will never stop.
If it is a difficult thing, I do not think that it worths it at all, doesn't feel like it's the right thing to do with going towards the difficult one. I am not saying that it's going to be simple for all the other methods, but if you invest into bitcoin DCA style, you are getting your moneys worth on investment, so why go with something harder when you know a better way? Memecoins are not the future of crypto, it is something silly that got popular for a while, and not going to lie it did last longer than I assumed it would but at the end of the day it's done, and it's not going to end up with anything crazier.

What I believe we should be having is the fact that we are going to end up with something that will be not profitable to invest if we focus on memecoins, just focus on whatever you can do with what you have, and you should be fine.
If you do have this kind of approach then it would really be just that right that you should really be making yourself having that divided capital if you do have some interest when it comes to meme coins but not really that solely be focusing into it. Nothing beats out if you do have a baghold with those established coins which Bitcoin and other top solid altcoins in your portfolio. There are really just that those individuals who do really love on dealing up with something which they do know that it could potentially give out that kind of chance to earn big money on the moment that a certain meme coin would really be having that kind of hype.
This is the main considerations on why some people would really be that wanting to deal up with meme coins because of that kind of chance but of course the risks level is high.

If you could really be able to bare up with the risks or able to handle it out then it would really be just that fine but if not then it would really be your own choice on how you would
really be dealing up yourself on something which is risky. Speaking about future?For sure they would really be that still existing and it would really be just that depending on  you
whether  you would really be getting yourself involved with or you would really be that making yourself having that hard pass because you cant bare up with the risks.

Wildwest

Activity: 1591
Merit: 318

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 09:32:05 AM

Every project or token that emerges must have created a team that is serious about developing a coin or token, likewise with memecoin, if you have a team that is serious about managing a meme token then there will be a separate goal so that the token can develop rapidly and can be exchanged on several networks. . most of the toke memes are like a joke created just to gain advantage for teams and individuals, many coin memes are scams or do not have a bright future as many people imagine.

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1166
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 04:53:08 AM

It's no surprise that solana has become a full hub for memecoins, it's not even debatable that you can say ethereum is the top 1 for memes..

But most of the memecoins are still around while some of the memecoins are possibly gone or rugged.. But new memecoins are also coming in full force... I can see a lot of new memecoins coming in, based mostly on animal themed, celebrity and more.

To be honest with you guys, I can see some memecoin projects are also attempting to build actual utility beyond just being a meme. Like bringing dapps with gamified functionalities, project own app and more... So, i'm thinking there might be more onto these memecoins. what if team just brings up more and more hype and eventually get all investors and you being a holder suddenly see the team building usecases in an announcement? Could that be possibility in future?

Anyway what you guys think about these celeb or animal themed memecoins and what have you seen on the chart? is it bad or good? Just being serious cos I know memecoin in general is not even good.
Meme coin is not a good investment, however we can still earn on it if we can select the good one. Not all meme coin are profitable sometimes we will see the meme coin rising but if we buy on it it will fall down and we loss, so if you don't have a faith on meme coin then you need to stay away from it before its too late or before you loss a huge amount of profit for me its better to invest in some promising new projects than investing on some meme coins which is very risky.

jasonjm

Activity: 1316
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2024, 08:28:45 AM

I think that the meme coin will pump significantly in the upcoming alt season and after that, the majority of them will be wiped out of the market. DOGE coin (Elon Musk tweets) is the reason meme coins got so much popularity. Apart from DOGE, I don't think any other meme coin will survive soon because there is no innovation behind these projects and they are simply cashing out the hype. Once the hype is over, they will all exit the market. It is advisable to invest in the top 3 meme coins only for the short term. 

betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 08:43:10 AM

I think that the meme coin will pump significantly in the upcoming alt season and after that, the majority of them will be wiped out of the market. DOGE coin (Elon Musk tweets) is the reason meme coins got so much popularity. Apart from DOGE, I don't think any other meme coin will survive soon because there is no innovation behind these projects and they are simply cashing out the hype. Once the hype is over, they will all exit the market. It is advisable to invest in the top 3 meme coins only for the short term. 

I don't think the big memes will die out that easily (I am about PEPE, other big DOGes clones (Dogwifhat, for example), and many others), however, I do agree that it shouldn't be a long term with these coins simply because of their volatility.

irsykes

Activity: 1572
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 12:59:00 PM

meme coins are not much recommended, only a few meme coins have great potential. Most of what happens is that meme coin projects easily disappear just to attract investors and then disappear. So you have to be careful to invest in meme coins because you have to do research that is not easy to research

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Oilacris

Activity: 3122
Merit: 621

stead.builders

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 08:50:09 PM

meme coins are not much recommended, only a few meme coins have great potential. Most of what happens is that meme coin projects easily disappear just to attract investors and then disappear. So you have to be careful to invest in meme coins because you have to do research that is not easy to research
Then how you would really be trying out to find to those which does have potential? Difficult right? There's no one into this crypto space would really be able to know on what would happen.
We've been long time having those meme coins into the market which its started by DOGE itself and the  comes those other trends on which on the time that it did make out some huge pump
then the market had started to have those tons of meme coins in the market inspired with that jump of the og of meme coin and until on the time that shiba did make out that record braking
kind of increase and this what makes people do really tend to have those kind of aims and this is why or the reason that they are really getting involved with memes.

██████████▀▀██████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████▄▄██████████

STEAD 

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 

Build floating infrastructure on the blockchain
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄██████

JOINOW  
kbhutto

Activity: 1274
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2024, 05:14:13 AM

Every coin meme has no future direction because it is created by individuals and teams just to pursue trends and profits for them after which it will become a joke coin again. only a few meme tokens survive if the developer is serious about management and works hard so that the meme token has a high value. For investment, it is still very vulnerable to losses, so you should be more careful with meme coins.

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
passwordnow

Activity: 3038
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 17, 2024, 09:13:00 AM

I think that most of the meme coins will be gone in the nearest future. Its market is oversaturated and there will be a diminishing impact for the majority of it. While there have been established ones already, the newer meme coins from various networks will have hard time getting to the top without a good PR and marketing. Notcoin and dogs seem to have good exposure in the community and that helped them cope to the top. While the possibility is still there for the newer ones, I am not optimistic with the most ones that are coming.

They are meme coins and they'll remain as-is for the most being. They will remain in the market as a tradable asset and it varies on how the community of it goes with the liquidity and volume of it. That's the honest take that I've got for the most of them because without liquidity, those memes will certainly remain as a meme and a nuisance memecoin. But having good volume and stability on the market will catch them more people to have it. And as I've said to the new ones, a few might still able to reach to the top but the established ones remains firmer.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1025

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
Today at 03:55:22 AM

I think that most of the meme coins will be gone in the nearest future. Its market is oversaturated and there will be a diminishing impact for the majority of it. While there have been established ones already, the newer meme coins from various networks will have hard time getting to the top without a good PR and marketing. Notcoin and dogs seem to have good exposure in the community and that helped them cope to the top. While the possibility is still there for the newer ones, I am not optimistic with the most ones that are coming.

the regeneration of new meme coin if compared to the rate of meme coin that went to zero is almost equal so I think meme coin will just regenerate overtime.
but the new pattern also appears, as it seemed, with the presence of DOGS and NOT, so many retailer seem to favour coin that's being backed by the big guys like pavel durov with NOT and DOGS.

on the other hand the SOL meme coin market has been running out of ideas, so many meme coins released and it doesn't attract that much attention from people anymore.
I think meme coin is gonna be embracing new trend somewhere near in the future. the old mechanism of meme coin being created out of nowhere will not be effective anymore.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄