Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion about home mining  (Read 57 times)
0x677 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 08:38:12 AM

Do you have any plans for silent mining at home? I only learned about Jasmine Miner
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2607

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 05:08:10 PM

The Jasmine miners are altcoin miners NOT Bitcoin miners. This area is only for Bitcoin topics - not crapcoins.
Requesting mods to move yer post to altcoin area.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 3134

View Profile
Today at 02:14:17 PM

Do you have any plans for silent mining at home? I only learned about Jasmine Miner
This depends on a lot of things and aspects , resources and space that you have to make that.
Another thing is how much would you spend on that mining setup and if you have electricity for free or not.
I would recommend a separate room with a ventilation system to get the heat out.
A few more details what exactly you want would be helpful.

JayDDee

Activity: 1409
Merit: 223

View Profile
Today at 05:01:07 PM

Mining is noisy, ASICs are louder. If noise is a concern you must compromise elsewhere which will decrease any profit.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: