Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:28:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The chart says buy at this level.  (Read 3619 times)
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:49:59 PM

Point  3 in the summer of 2013 was due to the closing of The Silk Road. I would suggest to ignore it.
Also, ignore the second low in februari. The reason for that is the gox closure.
minerpart (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:03:36 PM

Point  3 in the summer of 2013 was due to the closing of The Silk Road. I would suggest to ignore it.
Also, ignore the second low in februari. The reason for that is the gox closure.

The perceived fundamental reasons for the spike downs is immaterial, the ascending support line and the overall patterns presenting this buying opportunity is what is important. Obviously the impending widespread uptake of the currency makes my prediction far more likely than not to occur.
minerpart (OP)

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:04:33 PM

hey, i've already got into BTC  Huh Tongue

Yeah, I meant all the other Big Boys, obviously we know the true original is already in!
minerpart (OP)

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:07:52 PM

Nice chart work, MS Paint is always one of the best on the market  Wink

A bad workman blames his tools and all that but look I was going to fire up my Bloomberg Terminal but was in a rush and thought - MS Paint, you can't go wrong!!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:06:34 AM

Nice chart work, MS Paint is always one of the best on the market  Wink

A bad workman blames his tools and all that but look I was going to fire up my Bloomberg Terminal but was in a rush and thought - MS Paint, you can't go wrong!!

Is that the moon or a small cookie with chocolate chips and a hit of LSD?  Cheesy

BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:41:25 AM

Nice chart work, MS Paint is always one of the best on the market  Wink

Is that the moon or a small cookie with chocolate chips and a hit of LSD?  Cheesy

To the cookie.  I like cookies.  Wink  I am tired of the "moon" anyways.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:41:20 AM

It is a pizza Wink
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:05:40 AM

Like your chart Cheesy

Also I think you are right on the money ...

Its funny how BTC should NOT follow TA but low and behold it does !!!

P.S It looks like a choc chip cookie...TO DA COOKIE !!!!  Cool

OBJECT NOT FOUND
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:06:21 AM

Big Boys will never get into BTC. They think Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme and they're probably right.
Your chart is irrelevant this bitch is going straight to 0!

Anyone who thinks BTC is going to zero, or 10 dollars or even 100 for that matter are not paying attention. A ton of money has been put into infrastructure by some heavy hitters. But I do have to think that we can't compare last years charts to this years because so many more people have heard of and used/purchased BTC this year and there are as many negative views as positive ones. While more people are aware of BTC now more than ever that does help provide some sort of bottom well above zero, but it has also attracted a lot of Sunday investors who are now dumping out of fear and capitulation. I would speculate that BTC will rise quickly as soon as people are done shorting it for profit right now. I do have my doubts that we have hit bottom and won't personally be buying just yet.
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:09:12 AM

This may be one of the more beautiful TA charts that I have seen in a while. Bravo good sir, bravo.

[Okay on a serious note, it seems that right now, we are teetering on a floor and so far it has held pretty firmly, but I expect it to be tested a few more times. If that holds, a strong rally could happen. It just seems to me that a break out in one direction is bound to happen.]
YipYip

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:10:14 AM

Big Boys will never get into BTC. They think Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme and they're probably right.
Your chart is irrelevant this bitch is going straight to 0!

Anyone who thinks BTC is going to zero, or 10 dollars or even 100 for that matter are not paying attention. A ton of money has been put into infrastructure by some heavy hitters. But I do have to think that we can't compare last years charts to this years because so many more people have heard of and used/purchased BTC this year and there are as many negative views as positive ones. While more people are aware of BTC now more than ever that does help provide some sort of bottom well above zero, but it has also attracted a lot of Sunday investors who are now dumping out of fear and capitulation. I would speculate that BTC will rise quickly as soon as people are done shorting it for profit right now. I do have my doubts that we have hit bottom and won't personally be buying just yet.

SHHH...stop trying to educate the ignorant ...take your position ..and sit back and count the next bubbles profits in 3 months

I love crypto !!!!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:36:39 AM

I think you guys are right I believe in bitcoin and I'm gonna stick to the past cause history tends to repeat itself right? We'll I hope it's true with bitcoin and we will see 2000$ soon. That would be so nice

arepo

Activity: 448

this statement is false

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:38:24 AM

"The Chart Says..."

just a friendly reminder that charts don't say anything. some representations of the price and volume data may suggest a conclusion that can be drawn based on specific assumptions, but this conclusion may not follow if the assumptions do not hold.

--arepo

this sentence has fifteen words, seventy-four letters, four commas, one hyphen, and a period.
18N9md2G1oA89kdBuiyJFrtJShuL5iDWDz
bitvestor

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:25:39 AM

biddie babies crying now? Huh
nuff

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:47:53 AM

three times drop and to da moon  Grin
hope we can see again, please don't drop below $400. if it happen i afraid many ppl will loose trust to BTC
-
why many ppl say HODLING instead HOLDING?
just curious  Grin

Nothing is guaranteed but so far this years chart pattern is a mirror of April through Dec last year with almost identical (but on a slightly differing scale) triple bottom type retraces to an ascending trendline at around 1/4 of the original move. So, much like October, this price at this time provides an excellent value entry point into this market.

IF the big boys are going to get into BTC they will do it now and at these levels.
hey, i've already got into BTC  Huh Tongue

cos people just like to follow the bandwagon and to show how damned hip and 'in with the times' they are. sounds utterly retarded (just try pronouncing it) if you ask me.
minerpart (OP)

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:37:57 PM

"The Chart Says..."

just a friendly reminder that charts don't say anything. some representations of the price and volume data may suggest a conclusion that can be drawn based on specific assumptions, but this conclusion may not follow if the assumptions do not hold.

--arepo

Au contraire - my charts talk to me every night. I talk back to them, sometimes they tell me I am up way too late and to go to bed, other times they say 'who you lookin' at Fool'?
Rarely do they talk about Moons and giant cookies which is why I just had to post this one.

Oh hang on, I think my 'the chart says' actually means the same thing as your 'a conclusion can be drawn based on...'? I did begin my post with 'Nothing is guaranteed' which you may have missed.

Can I say that conclusions are dangerous in trading, as are assumptions. You shouldn't really use them and if you do you should be prepared to abandon them at any moment. However I would say price is far more likely to go up as opposed to down from this level.

Edit - after looking at todays D1 you can see there is no spike rejection here. So price may move back up to $545 area before spiking down and rejecting $415. Spikes into support seem to be the way so why not expect that again?

YipYip

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:21:16 PM

"The Chart Says..."

--arepo

Au contraire - my charts talk to me every night. I talk back to them, sometimes they tell me I am up way too late and to go to bed, other times they say 'who you lookin' at Fool'?
Rarely do they talk about Moons and giant cookies which is why I just had to post this one.

Oh hang on, I think my 'the chart says' actually means the same thing as your 'a conclusion can be drawn based on...'? I did begin my post with 'Nothing is guaranteed' which you may have missed.

Can I say that conclusions are dangerous in trading, as are assumptions. You shouldn't really use them and if you do you should be prepared to abandon them at any moment. However I would say price is far more likely to go up as opposed to down from this level.

Edit - after looking at todays D1 you can see there is no spike rejection here. So price may move back up to $545 area before spiking down and rejecting $415. Spikes into support seem to be the way so why not expect that again?

I must say your chart spoke to me in so many ways that we are planning to get married on top of a mountain ....When you find some-one or some-chart that gets the real person that you are ..you just know that you have to abandon reason and run off together with that person/chart

Also 1btc to anyone that we wont go below 405 in the next 2 weeks ....

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: