Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **Join the Elite 1000 Crypto Members List: Be a Founding Member of Bitrr.io!**  (Read 102 times)
bitrr.io (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 12:50:12 PM
Last edit: Today at 08:45:14 AM by bitrr.io

The Ultimate Twitter-Like Platform made for the Crypto Community Bitrr.io! BTC

**Join the Elite 1000 Members List: Be a Founding Member of Bitrr.io!** Make Sure to Follow Administrator

Let's build a formidable force of 1,000 strong army

What Bitrr will offer int he exclusive opportunity for the first 1000 members to become Elite members of Bitrr.io. Enjoy Free Premium Membership for life and lifetime profit-sharing benefits!

**Elite Member Benefits:**

- **Free Premium Membership for Life:** Gain unlimited access to all premium features at no cost, forever.
- **Free Premium Advertising for Life:** Post unlimited ads at no cost, forever. will be show to 1000s of crypto members
- **Lifetime Advertising Profit Sharing:** Receive 10% of our total net profits!. As we grow, so do your earnings!
- **Exclusive Community Role:** As an Elite member, your input is invaluable. Help shape Bitrr.io by contributing your time, testing new features, sharing insights, and bringing innovative ideas to the table.

**Why Join as an Elite Member?**

1. **Influence the Future:** Your feedback and suggestions will directly impact the evolution of Bitrr.io. Help us become the leading platform for crypto enthusiasts.
2. **Financial Rewards:** Benefit from our success with a share of the advertising profits.
3. **Premium Access:** Enjoy an enhanced user experience with exclusive features and tools.
4. **Network with Pioneers:** Connect with other passionate and influential members of the crypto community.

Become one of the founding members who will drive Bitrr.io to become the next Twitter for the crypto world. Your involvement is crucial to our success!

**How to Join:**

1. **Sign Up:** Create your free account on Bitrr.io.
2. **Engage:** Start testing features, sharing content, and providing feedback.
3. **Collaborate:** Work with other Elite members to brainstorm ideas and strategies for growth.

Be a part of this exciting journey. Join Bitrr.io today and secure your place as an Elite member!

[**Sign Up Now**](https://bitrr.io) and claim your Elite membership!

Are you passionate about crypto and blockchain? Bitrr.io is here to revolutionize how enthusiasts like you connect, share, and thrive. Let's test drive and make this the next big thing together!

Feature that enables all bitrr users to charge subscriptions for access to their content. For instance, if a user provides sell signals, only paid subscribers will be able to view it. The content creator receives 100% of the subscription revenue.

Why Bitrr.io?

Engage with Crypto Enthusiasts: Join a community of like-minded individuals who are as passionate about crypto and blockchain as you are. Share insights, news, and trends with fellow enthusiasts.

Stay Informed: Get the latest updates on cryptocurrency markets, blockchain technology, and industry events. Stay ahead with real-time information and expert opinions.

Showcase Your Knowledge: Share your thoughts, analyses, and predictions. Establish yourself as a thought leader in the crypto space.
Connect with Experts: Network with industry professionals, developers, and investors. Build valuable connections that can propel your crypto journey.
User-Friendly Interface: Enjoy a seamless and intuitive experience designed to make your interactions effortless and engaging.
Features:

Real-Time Updates: Stay in the loop with live updates and breaking news from the crypto world.
Community Discussions: Engage in meaningful conversations, ask questions, and get answers from experts.
Customizable Profiles: Showcase your crypto portfolio, achievements, and interests.
Secure and Private: Your data and privacy are our top priority. Enjoy a safe and secure platform for all your crypto discussions.
Get Started:

Explore: Discover trending topics, follow influencers, and join groups that match your interests.
Contribute: Share your insights, start discussions, and connect with others.
Join Bitrr.io today and be part of the next big thing in the crypto community. Let's drive the future of blockchain and cryptocurrency together!

And lets bring on some well known influencers to kick start Bitrr :-)

Join our affiliate program
Just share your affiliate URL and every time someone signs up with your referral link you will earn 0.10$.

How it works

1.You share your affiliate URL link. This attracts potential users to our site!

2.The user registers on our website by clicking on your affiliate link

3.After completing each registration of a user using your affiliate link, you earn 0.10$

4.And at the end, you withdraw your earnings by requesting via Solana / Polygon

This is your affiliate URL
https://bitrr.io?ref=administrator

**Attention Hackers: Your Skills are Needed!**

We invite ethical hackers to put our system to the test. Explore our forms, HTML inputs, and attempt SQL injection attacks. Successful exploits will be rewarded!

Your efforts will help us identify vulnerabilities and strengthen our platform. Join us in ensuring the security and integrity of Bitrr.io.

Make Sure to Follow Administrator

AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 3960

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2024, 02:30:15 PM

Engage with Crypto Enthusiasts: Join a community of like-minded individuals who are as passionate about crypto and blockchain as you are. Share insights, news, and trends with fellow enthusiasts.
Since you are targeting crypto users, you need to understand that these users value their privacy. I will personally keep my email address unknown in public and to the projects who was not able to build a good market value yet. Some may use a through away email which means nothing for you too. For registration, try something that will not require email address. Maybe a dedicated bitcoin address to sign to access an account or something else will attract crypto users.

It's just a suggestion. I was unable to register because you asked me an email address.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitrr.io (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 02:36:52 PM

Since you are targeting crypto users, you need to understand that these users value their privacy. I will personally keep my email address unknown in public and to the projects who was not able to build a good market value yet. Some may use a through away email which means nothing for you too. For registration, try something that will not require email address. Maybe a dedicated bitcoin address to sign to access an account or something else will attract crypto users.

It's just a suggestion. I was unable to register because you asked me an email address.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

We understand the importance of privacy, especially in the crypto community. Your suggestion about using a Bitcoin address for registration is great and something we’ll definitely consider to make the registration process more appealing to crypto users in the coming week and i will make this happen.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts! and thanks for the welcome :-)

aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 04:50:44 PM

**b. License to Use Content:**
By posting content on Bitrr, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, and distribute your content in connection with the operation and promotion of Bitrr.

**6. Intellectual Property**
All content on Bitrr, including text, graphics, logos, and software, is the property of Bitrr or its licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use any content from Bitrr without our prior written permission.

I don't like this part, so we are going to provide content, and we will grant you permission to use our content. However, if we are going to use our content outside of your platform, we'll need to ask for written permission. Don't you think it's disadvantageous to users to have this kind of term?
I mean, on other social media, I can post my own memes or works and can use them anywhere I please, and they will not question me.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3288

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2024, 06:59:36 PM

So you ask Bitcointalk members to ignore this forum which occupies a serious part of the history of Bitcoin, where most of them have built a serious reputation, and many have income here. All this to be ignored and to move on to some newly created platform, to put their effort and knowledge into its development. Quite optimistic.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitrr.io (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 07:13:55 PM
Last edit: Today at 10:56:47 PM by Mr. Big

By posting content on Bitrr, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, and distribute your content in connection with the operation and promotion of Bitrr.

All content on Bitrr, including text, graphics, logos, and software, is the property of Bitrr or its licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use any content from Bitrr without our prior written permission.

I don't like this part, so we are going to provide content, and we will grant you permission to use our content. However, if we are going to use our content outside of your platform, we'll need to ask for written permission. Don't you think it's disadvantageous to users to have this kind of term?
I mean, on other social media, I can post my own memes or works and can use them anywhere I please, and they will not question me.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We understand your concern and we certainly don’t want to disadvantage our users. Our intention is to protect our community’s content from being stolen or misused by competitors. We believe in the importance of your creative freedom and want to make sure your work is respected and credited properly.

However, we realize the need for flexibility, and we’re open to revisiting and refining these terms to ensure they work better for our community. Your feedback is incredibly valuable in helping us create a platform that meets everyone's needs.

However, there is a feature that enables users to charge subscriptions for access to their content. For instance, if a user provides sell signals, only paid subscribers will be able to view it. The content creator receives 100% of the subscription revenue.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work through this.

Best regards,  
Bitrr.io

So you ask Bitcointalk members to ignore this forum which occupies a serious part of the history of Bitcoin, where most of them have built a serious reputation, and many have income here. All this to be ignored and to move on to some newly created platform, to put their effort and knowledge into its development. Quite optimistic.

Thank you for your feedback. We greatly respect the history and significance of Bitcointalk and the reputation that many members have built here. Our intention is not to ask members to ignore this important forum but rather to offer an additional platform where they can share their knowledge, connect with new users, and expand their influence.

Bitrr aims to complement, not replace, existing forums like Bitcointalk. We believe there’s room for multiple platforms in the crypto community, each offering unique features and opportunities. We always support link backs to Bitcointalk from Bitrr, recognising the value of the connections and history there.

We hope you see Bitrr as an opportunity to further engage with the community and help shape the future of crypto social media.

Btw there is a feature that allows users to charge subscriptions for access to their content.

Best regards,  
Bitrr.io

Modified to

All content on Bitrr, including text, graphics, logos, and software, is the property of Bitrr or its licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may use content from Bitrr for personal, non-commercial purposes, provided you do not modify the content and retain all copyright and proprietary notices. For any other use, prior written permission from Bitrr is required

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3288

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
Today at 09:00:00 AM

Btw there is a feature that allows users to charge subscriptions for access to their content.
I'm a bit tired of paying for various subscriptions, quality and free content is certainly possible to find, Bitcointalk is the best example. Many have learned a lot with the help of this forum and free content, and certainly, Bitcointalk would not be so important if it was limited and if access to the content was paid for.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitrr.io (OP)

View Profile
Today at 09:10:19 AM

I'm a bit tired of paying for various subscriptions, quality and free content is certainly possible to find, Bitcointalk is the best example. Many have learned a lot with the help of this forum and free content, and certainly, Bitcointalk would not be so important if it was limited and if access to the content was paid for.

examplens i completely understand your concerns regarding subscription fees. Quality and free content is indeed a valuable aspect of many online communities, and Bitcointalk is a prime example of how much can be achieved through open access and collaborative sharing.

At Bitrr, our goal is to create a balanced platform where users can choose how they share their content. While we do offer a feature that allows content creators to charge for their exclusive content, we are also committed to fostering a community where valuable free content is always available. We believe in the power of both models—allowing creators to monetize their expertise if they choose, while still providing a wealth of free information and resources for everyone.

Your feedback is invaluable as we continue to build and improve Bitrr. We aim to create a platform that respects the needs of all users, whether they are looking for premium content or benefiting from the generosity of those who share their knowledge freely. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us :-)
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 3474

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
Today at 01:03:17 PM

From what I'm seeing at the moment, there's no middle ground between offering free & paid content on your platform, and IMO, that should be one of the priorities [no one is going to subscribe to a paid account without seeing what they're offering].

All content on Bitrr, including text, graphics, logos, and software, is the property of Bitrr or its licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws.
For any other use, prior written permission from Bitrr is required
Speaking of permissions, did Twitter [or rather X] allow you to create such a platform?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
Today at 04:31:13 PM

However, there is a feature that enables users to charge subscriptions for access to their content. For instance, if a user provides sell signals, only paid subscribers will be able to view it. The content creator receives 100% of the subscription revenue.

You claimed to be
The Ultimate Twitter-Like Platform made for the Crypto Community Bitrr.io! BTC

But so far, I have not yet stumbled upon a tweet on Twitter or X where I have to pay to see it, or a popular Cryptocurrency platform that reaches a level of success where members or visitors need to pay to see the content.
I don't know how you came up with a concept like this in the Crypto community when Satoshi Nakamoto promoted free speech and gave us the code for Bitcoin for free.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
Today at 07:21:10 PM

I don't know how you came up with a concept like this in the Crypto community when Satoshi Nakamoto promoted free speech and gave us the code for Bitcoin for free.

This is very common.   People are unhappy with the way coins were distributed here, and want to do it again under their leadership.   Same reason most alt-coins or million dollar home pages are created.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: