Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2024, 04:35:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Voting is harmful. Don't do it  (Read 2168 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1378

View Profile
September 15, 2024, 03:11:17 PM

Mathematics doesn't exist in nature. It only exists in the minds of people. You don't seem to understand this reality.

Cool
Stop talking stupidity. You are a piece of shit.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Ask the plants and animals about mathematics. They can't tell you, because math doesn't exist in nature. It's an invention of man.

I'm beginning to see why you had troubles in college.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bestcandy

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2024, 11:35:12 AM

We live in a globalised technocracy where people have been reduced to nothing more than economic units. Voting legitimises an illegitimate system. Don't go out to vote in their little charade. Have some dignity. Don't contribute to the tryanny of modern governance systems.
Abstaining from voting is the worst mistake a citizen of any country will make because it will create more opportunity for bad and corrupt leaders to seize power from the people so for that I'm not in support of your opinion of abstaining from voting in democratically system because voting is the only legitimate right and power the masses have to make a positive change to any bad government or tyranny governance.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2024, 12:49:03 PM

The United States is different. So is the UK, Canada, Australia. Here's how.

In these countries - especially the US - when a person votes, the man/woman isn't the one voting technically. The human being may be the force behind the person on the voter registration, but he/she isn't the one voting. Rather, its the name on the voter registration doing the voting. That name is a person. This means that the man/woman can't be held liable for anything. Only the name on the ballot or registration can be held. Why? Because the man/woman harmed nobody.

Voting might authenticate the system, but what would we have without the system? Chaos. Lynchings. Lack of a form of economy that brings wealth to average people. Strength in numbers.

If you don't like the evil in the system, change the system. But don't destroy the good in the system just to get rid of the evil. Rather, learn the difference between persons and people - paper entities and human beings - so that you can act with voting understanding, and protect yourself from the evil.

True, the persons vs. people concept is something that will take a little thinking to get into your head... into your understanding. But it is the best way to keep true freedom. Don't throw it away for a system where you can be held liable.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
montaga

Activity: 649
Merit: 266

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
September 19, 2024, 07:02:11 AM

Walter Williams: Why the founders did not want a Democracy
https://youtu.be/6tq_VDp2CKo
Trump most likey will implement a Meritcracy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2024, 01:25:43 PM

Walter Williams: Why the founders did not want a Democracy
https://youtu.be/6tq_VDp2CKo
Trump most likey will implement a Meritcracy

However, there are many who are waking up to the fact that a President doesn't have power over their lives in the USA. They are simply bypassing the Federal Reserve Banking system in their operations in life. It isn't easy, but they are doing it.

Other than money, what power does government have over people? The only power gov has is that the people have faith in it. When they lose faith, they will simply go other ways, and gov will fail.

Cool

summonerrk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 801

ARTS & Crypto

View Profile
October 03, 2024, 01:28:59 PM

We live in a globalised technocracy where people have been reduced to nothing more than economic units. Voting legitimises an illegitimate system. Don't go out to vote in their little charade. Have some dignity. Don't contribute to the tryanny of modern governance systems.
I understand this, that's why I didn't go to the elections. Since I once had a government job, one of the conditions for continuing my contract was "go and vote," but I didn't do it, because it's impossible to check.
But you know what? Nobody cares.
The government will rig the election results, and no one will stop them from doing it. I'm not saying that we should throw up our hands and calm down now. But the problem is that the system is already well-established and well-coordinated. And our place in it, unfortunately, is predetermined, while our opinion doesn't really matter to anyone.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 04, 2024, 03:35:23 AM

Abstaining from voting is the worst mistake a citizen of any country will make because it will create more opportunity for bad and corrupt leaders to seize power from the people so for that I'm not in support of your opinion of abstaining from voting in democratically system because voting is the only legitimate right and power the masses have to make a positive change to any bad government or tyranny governance.

180-degrees off in the modern 'first world'!  Most people are so dumbed down due to the mind control ('govern [meaning control] ment[ality]') that the more they 'know', the more likely they are to vote for complete corp-gov animated shit-heads.  That's why with very few exceptions most 'western democracies' have WEF 'young global leaders' figure-heads as 'leaders.'

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Publictalk792

Activity: 448
Merit: 352

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2024, 03:55:54 AM

I understand this, that's why I didn't go to the elections. Since I once had a government job, one of the conditions for continuing my contract was "go and vote," but I didn't do it, because it's impossible to check.
The government will rig the election results, and no one will stop them from doing it. I'm not saying that we should throw up our hands and calm down now. But the problem is that the system is already well-established and well-coordinated. And our place in it, unfortunately, is predetermined, while our opinion doesn't really matter to anyone.
I understand why you are frustrated with election system. It feels like your vote do not count and that outcome already decided. It is especially disheartening when we think government may manipulate election results. I do not have much knowledge about other countries but I know about my country and here establishment change everything and they have power and they decide that who will be the winner. Therefore many people don't trust on election system. By the way keep in mind that when people work together and persist they can create change even if it seems small at first.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
montaga

Activity: 649
Merit: 266

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
October 04, 2024, 06:51:25 AM

180-degrees off in the modern 'first world'!  Most people are so dumbed down due to the mind control ('govern [meaning control] ment[ality]') that the more they 'know', the more likely they are to vote for complete corp-gov animated shit-heads.  That's why with very few exceptions most 'western democracies' have WEF 'young global leaders' figure-heads as 'leaders.'

Ment = To frag-ment ows mind with a repeating (orna-ment) pattern with such amaze-ment until align-ment is reacht that the embank-ment (surounding) is good and necesary for enjoy-ment and accomplish-ment without adjust-ment but with acknowledg-ment to the agree-ment off advance-ment of ever more control.
Short version, the act of taking control.
summonerrk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 801

ARTS & Crypto

View Profile
October 05, 2024, 11:43:09 AM

I understand why you are frustrated with election system. It feels like your vote do not count and that outcome already decided. It is especially disheartening when we think government may manipulate election results. I do not have much knowledge about other countries but I know about my country and here establishment change everything and they have power and they decide that who will be the winner. Therefore many people don't trust on election system. By the way keep in mind that when people work together and persist they can create change even if it seems small at first.
I completely agree with you, but the thing is that the government knows it well. And for any government, the most favorite tactic is for the population to have a lot of loans. And then the entire population is afraid of losing their jobs, because if they rebel against the government, they will all be fired. Unfortunately, all these rules have long been known and it is very difficult to do something about this state of affairs. Of course, there are dissatisfied people who express this, but they are few and far between.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2024, 06:22:04 PM

There are 4 points that you need to consider regarding voting or not voting.

1. What will happen if you vote.

2. What will happen to the country if you don't vote.

3. Who will take advantage to do what, if your vote doesn't exist to help.

4. Who will get what benefit if you DO vote.

Cool

Yucky

Activity: 182
Merit: 121

View Profile
Today at 07:54:47 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

There are 4 points that you need to consider regarding voting or not voting.

1. What will happen if you vote.

2. What will happen to the country if you don't vote.

3. Who will take advantage to do what, if your vote doesn't exist to help.

4. Who will get what benefit if you DO vote.

Cool
Valid questions! It's completely understandable to feel frustrated with the election voting system, but refusing to vote isn't the solution. In fact, not voting can lead to more harm than good. Imagine if everyone stayed indoors during elections - the system would be disorganized and scattered. Instead of getting angry and giving up, why not try other ways to make things work better.

Because indeed, what will happen if you don't vote? What if your vote counts and it changes things? If you don't vote, who is voting in your place? Instead of getting angry and refusing to vote for a change and discouraging others from voting, why not devise other means to help the system become better?
I know the government system might not be favoring a lot of people right now, and that's why they are individuals who stand up to build a better system.

That means you will wake up and see that someone you've never heard of is now your president, you never heard his intention, and you will be forced to accept it. Is that the better option? It's quite annoying and painful to see that you have to go through a lot even after the voting process and maybe your desired leader doesn't come out, but it doesn't mean the leader in position doesn't have good intentions even if it's one.

Let's normalize doing our parts as citizens and leave the rest to God.

natotech

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 08:14:45 AM

It depends on which country to vote in. In Russia, elections are all drawn without us, without citizens, so there is no point in going.
Cityhunter34

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

View Profile
Today at 09:26:12 AM

Of course, no system is perfect and voting is not inherently good or bad as it has its challenges but it's actually a vital instrument for shaping our collective Future. I understand the point you are trying to proof but what if we all decide to stop going out to vote, then what next? Isn't it denying ourselves the right/chance to at least try to make a choice or try to make our voices heard? What if your vote is that one last "key" we need in choosing a good leadership for the system, Never say Never my friend. Participating or voting in a system that seems flawed may feel like legitimizing it but don't forget that abstaining from voting may not also be the most effective way to bring the change we desire.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: