Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2024, 01:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN] SBET -Digital Innovation For Sports Streaming,E-Sports,Sports Betting  (Read 46 times)
BTTlobverss (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2024, 09:08:30 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2024, 09:18:55 PM by BTTlobverss

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

WEBSITE | TWITTER  | TELEGRAM  |
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

WHY SBET?

Together, we are transforming Sports streaming, E-sports, advertising, and Betting.
SBET aims to extend the experience of live-streaming and betting for sports and e-sports through the Metaverse. The project aims to bring real-time streaming, real-time 3D content, and experience to almost every person connected to the internet in VR and AR.

Sports associations, brands, and sponsors can access their target audience regardless of location, age, or background. The barrier between physical and digital becomes much thinner. Ads will be more interactive and customizable. They will also have a far wider reach when compared to traditional marketing and advertising strategies.

Real-life sports events like a soccer match or an MMA fight will be converted into 3D and streamed on the metaverse with many more features! In addition, SBET offers a metaverse platform for a different audience and a decentralized betting protocol. Everything will be scalable.

WEBSITE | TWITTER  | TELEGRAM  |
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1399

View Profile
July 07, 2024, 07:32:29 PM

Hi there, and welcome to the forum!

The first thing that caught my attention in your presentation was the use of AI tools to create a video.  Was using AI really necessary for this?  I have nothing against Synthesio or similar services, but it does give the impression that you might be working with a limited budget.  Unfortunately, this doesnt inspire confidence in the long-term viability of your project.

Consider that hiring a real model or video production for just a few dollars on platforms like Fiverr could significantly elevate the presentation.  In my opinion, the combination of an AI-generated video and a pre-made website template creates a somewhat unprofessional image.  But thats just my opinion, and I hope you take this as constructive criticism.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██