Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 12:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I CAN'T BROADCAST btcmobick transaction BOUNTY 500 $  (Read 101 times)
sabecarlos (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2024, 02:06:59 PM

hi all
i have need of your help
i offer 500 $ of bounty if you help me to resolve my tx problem

..i am eleggible for 1 AIRDROP of 1 coin , the name is Mobick that is 1 fork of btc...in the past i have done the claim and sell p2p to the other person ..at the moment 1 MO = 300 euros...
""""""there was a change by the dev, which blocked the movement of tokens for the addresses eligible for the claim""" THIS IS THE PROBLEM

I have my 5 btc wallets that I have used in the past
I can import them into mobick wallet application
I can see the balance
but when I move them out to the other address I have error and I CAN'T MOVE my MO

error when send: the transaction was rejected by network rules...txvin's previous block height <=672.407

I have done 1 another attempt active with electrum mo wallet but the same error:
I can import them, I can see the balance but I can't move to the other address
error is:ù

The server returned an error when broadcasting the transaction.
Consider trying to connect to a different server, or updating GNC.
Unknown error

I have more than 32 MO = + 9600 euros available 
check my wallet balance:  https://ibb.co/gDzVPBr

Is it possible to bypass this block and broadcast the transaction?   IF YOU TRY THE SOLUTION I WILL PAY 500$ IN cryptovalute

other info
this is the explorer
https://blockchain.mobick.info/

there is not github bacuese is private at the momnet ..
there is only app for IOS and andrioid and electrum wallet for windows and ubuntu
https://mobickers.github.io/html/docs/download/mobick/windows/

with electrum wallet i can import my btc addresses in the wallet ..i can to do sign tx...i have signed tx but i can't broadcast in the MO chain..this is the problem
up to 30 days ago...I could easily import the wallets and MOVE THE TOKENS (MO) to any other address

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3094

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2024, 04:31:38 PM
Merited by LoyceV (4)

I searched a bit about Mobick I can't find any other information on how to claim the fork coins of mobick from your BTC wallet.

Anyway, have you tried the other wallet provided from the GitHub link you posted above like the Android version and import your wallet there and try to make a transaction.
You can also try to check Mobick Electrum wallet there is a green circle at the bottom right try to click it and look for other server available there and use it as your server and then try to send mobick to other wallet lets see if it would work.

sabecarlos (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2024, 04:41:04 PM

For the CLAIM..there is not procedure..only import privatekeys and i see the balance in wallet

I felt joy both with the Android and Apple application and with the Electrum wallet
this error for app:
the transaction was rejected by network rules...txvin's previous block height <=672.407

this error with electrum wallet:
Unknown error

with app i can import my wallets...i can see the balance , i can sign in tx . but i click send i have error (the transaction was rejected by network rules...txvin's previous block height <=672.407)

with electrum wallet i can import my btc addresses in the wallet.. .i can see the balance ..i can to do sign tx...i have signed tx but i can't broadcast in the MO chain..this is the problem

""""""there was a change by the dev, which blocked the movement of tokens for the addresses eligible for the claim""" THIS IS THE PROBLEM

I will make a donation of $500 if the solution is found
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3094

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2024, 05:13:31 PM
Merited by LoyceV (4)

Sorry but I couldn't see any solution even in google it seems that this btcmobick is scam there's no open source code about this project and no public announcement.
How did you know the price of this token/coin?

I can't find this on Coingecko and Coinmarketcap so it's a waste of time if you are planning to withdraw this coin because even exchanges don't have this coin.
I'm pretty sure you are just wasting your time and money trying to claim this fork coin.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 17302

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2024, 06:39:25 PM

only import privatekeys and i see the balance in wallet
I've followed Bitcoin Forks quite a bit, and it's been YEARS since I've seen anything new with any value. I don't believe this is worth anything, but chances are you risk your Bitcoin if you import the private keys into a malware wallet. You shouldn't even install that software on a machine you use for anything else.

People have lost their Bitcoins in the past when trying to claim some shitty Fork. Don't fall for that!

babaobun

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2024, 03:46:49 AM

hi all
i have need of your help
i offer 500 $ of bounty if you help me to resolve my tx problem

..i am eleggible for 1 AIRDROP of 1 coin , the name is Mobick that is 1 fork of btc...in the past i have done the claim and sell p2p to the other person ..at the moment 1 MO = 300 euros...

I have my 5 btc wallets that I have used in the past
I can import them into mobick wallet application
I can see the balance
but when I move them out to the other address I have error and I CAN'T MOVE my MO

error when send: the transaction was rejected by network rules...txvin's previous block height <=672.407

I have done 1 another attempt active with electrum mo wallet but the same error:
I can import them, I can see the balance but I can't move to the other address
error is:ù

Unknown error

I have more than 32 MO = + 9600 euros available 
check my wallet balance:  https://ibb.co/gDzVPBr

Is it possible to bypass this block and broadcast the transaction?   IF YOU TRY THE SOLUTION I WILL PAY 500$ IN cryptovalute

other info
this is the explorer
https://blockchain.mobick.info/

there is not github bacuese is private at the momnet ..
there is only app for IOS and andrioid and electrum wallet for windows and ubuntu
https://mobickers.github.io/html/docs/download/mobick/windows/

with electrum wallet i can import my btc addresses in the wallet ..i can to do sign tx...i have signed tx but i can't broadcast in the MO chain..this is the problem
up to 30 days ago...I could easily import the wallets and MOVE THE TOKENS (MO) to any other address

Reinstall app, refresh login after 5min
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: