Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 09:12:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Thinking out Loud: How Strong Do You Believe In Blockchain and crypto  (Read 343 times)
Sonia_123

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 07:59:22 PM

We have seen how and where the governments are heading with how they are treating cryptocurrency exchanges. If this industry could make a living for the youths and our leaders a clamping down on it for whatever reasons they may have and we can see that it where technology is heading, what do you think will become of it in the future, won't they ban it totally? And people who are moderators and crypto ambassadors, tech guys developers, how will they survive, can people coming behind still make crypto a career.

Whether the government ban crypto or not ,it has nothing to do with people that are involve in Bitcoin. In fact from my observation our government has no accepted block chain or cryptocurrency, it is what you are doing that you can decide to stop,and yet look at the numbers of people involved in it ,my friend life continues,the government has nothing to offer ,and we are hustler looking for means to survive, except there is no network in the country or it is being removed from the airspace that is when you should be boarded,as long as there is network ,crypto and blockchain continue nobody can stop it, the only thing the government can do is to ban all the exchanges from functioning, which will now lead the users to adopt another methods of transaction,by passing through Dollars, Pounds or any other convenient currency of your choice,then convert to your local currency.
Our country does not accept cryptocurrency and so you and I into it is just a secret and we are very careful about it , therefore don't think towards that direction just be focus.
Sticky Bomb

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 09:51:23 AM

We have seen how and where the governments are heading with how they are treating cryptocurrency exchanges. If this industry could make a living for the youths and our leaders a clamping down on it for whatever reasons they may have and we can see that it where technology is heading, what do you think will become of it in the future, won't they ban it totally?
Cryptocurrency is and the industry is already helping the youths make a living everywhere, most especially our country because it's very evident that it's involvement is the hope of an average youth recently and not white collar jobs anymore.

The government wouldn't ban exchanges totally, but they would always fight it because they want to control everything and whatever they don't have total control over, they fight and tax greatly tho get a lion share from it's proceeds and that's why some exchanges are discontinuing services to Nigerians.

Crypto world is still evolving and any good innovation is always faced with challenges in the early days, until it stabilizes. If crypto was a bad one, government could've wiped it out a long time ago, but things will continue getting better with time as the Crypto industry keeps reaching better maturity and standardized in the nearest future
Antotena

Activity: 476
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 22, 2024, 05:04:47 PM

The government wouldn't ban exchanges totally, but they would always fight it because they want to control everything and whatever they don't have total control over, they fight and tax greatly tho get a lion share from it's proceeds and that's why some exchanges are discontinuing services to Nigerians.

Crypto world is still evolving and any good innovation is always faced with challenges in the early days, until it stabilizes. If crypto was a bad one, government could've wiped it out a long time ago, but things will continue getting better with time as the Crypto industry keeps reaching better maturity and standardized in the nearest future

I was strolling through my X feed and timeline and I saw some statistics of Nigerians that participated in Dogs airdrop and I was shock that Nigerian population was more 30% from those figures, I'm not sure how genuine that data were but we seem to be everywhere right now in crypto space, everyone here now want to be part of crypto and all is because the government has failed to help people in their own way of job of opportunities for the masses.

Just yesterday, I saw a news on Nairametrics about Nigeria Security exchange commission trying to work with the crypto space and trying to regulate the space by September which is next month and all I say that the Nigerian government is greedy and doesn't care about anyone but only themselves. They seems to have started collecting tax from Kucoin, maybe they will spread that very soon to other exchanges for their own benefits. They don't know anything than tax and tax.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Adams0001

Activity: 560
Merit: 182

View Profile
August 23, 2024, 06:57:38 AM

We have seen how and where the governments are heading with how they are treating cryptocurrency exchanges. If this industry could make a living for the youths and our leaders a clamping down on it for whatever reasons they may have and we can see that it where technology is heading, what do you think will become of it in the future, won't they ban it totally? And people who are moderators and crypto ambassadors, tech guys developers, how will they survive, can people coming behind still make crypto a career.

Whether the government ban crypto or not ,it has nothing to do with people that are involve in Bitcoin. In fact from my observation our government has no accepted block chain or cryptocurrency, it is what you are doing that you can decide to stop,and yet look at the numbers of people involved in it ,my friend life continues,the government has nothing to offer ,and we are hustler looking for means to survive, except there is no network in the country or it is being removed from the airspace that is when you should be boarded,as long as there is network ,crypto and blockchain continue nobody can stop it, the only thing the government can do is to ban all the exchanges from functioning, which will now lead the users to adopt another methods of transaction,by passing through Dollars, Pounds or any other convenient currency of your choice,then convert to your local currency.
Our country does not accept cryptocurrency and so you and I into it is just a secret and we are very careful about it , therefore don't think towards that direction just be focus.

Any where way government follow to stop us from doing cryptocurrency transactions though exchange we go most get another alternative. when our government bad Binance, kucoin, OkX, for doing p2p because that is the more popular exchange where Nigeria used to convert there coin Usdt to naira, and they bad it for doing Nigeria p2p but still we still have many exchange that you can swap your coin. So anything that government try to do definitely we will still have another alternative. Since we lack job opportunity in the country, and the youth are managing to invest in bitcoin to be getting profits to manage there self, but nothing government go do is to stop them from getting money no be wickedness be that.

If not that they is coin that call bitcoin exist we for no no where we dey for this country now because na him they support us and nothing go happen since the government don't just get access to it na to just stop the transactions for the country and we get many alternative where we go dey used to survive so I no too dey worry my self on government matters as fact that bitcoin still dey and we get the opportunity they buy am they get profit, anything where the government go talk i no dey think anything again. And I notice that how government they put body for crypto matter, na so the population of people they increase for knowing more about bitcoin and investment.

iBaba

Activity: 518
Merit: 281

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2024, 07:50:29 AM

I was strolling through my X feed and timeline and I saw some statistics of Nigerians that participated in Dogs airdrop and I was shock that Nigerian population was more 30% from those figures, I'm not sure how genuine that data were but we seem to be everywhere right now in crypto space, everyone here now want to be part of crypto and all is because the government has failed to help people in their own way of job of opportunities for the masses.

The Nigerian population is growing every hour within the cryptocurrency space. This numbere have seen a significant increase after some Nigerians benefited from the Notcoin airdrop. Many Nigerians who participated in the airdrop actually enjoyed the results they had making crypto space see a substantial growth within a short period of time. Just in our neighborhood, you can attest to how popular the airdrop community have grown. Almost every young person with smartphones are participating in airdrops.

Just yesterday, I saw a news on Nairametrics about Nigeria Security exchange commission trying to work with the crypto space and trying to regulate the space by September which is next month and all I say that the Nigerian government is greedy and doesn't care about anyone but only themselves. They seems to have started collecting tax from Kucoin, maybe they will spread that very soon to other exchanges for their own benefits. They don't know anything than tax and tax.

Government are the least to be trusted in all of this. They're still uncertain about their position on cryptocurrencies, today they ban, tomorrow they lift, next tomorrow they make announcement of restrictions and so on. People within the crypto must move on away from the government's inconsistency and work ways to build a stronger crypto community. This is the way to go.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Bitco55

Activity: 289
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 28, 2024, 11:39:23 AM

I think it'd be best we stop worrying about the government decisions on cryptocurrencies. Even if the government has plans of banning cryptocurrency, it won't be carried out anytime soon. Besides their decisions concerning crypto are usually inconsistent.

Instead, we should focus on how to utilize Bitcoin individually and societally, to the fullest. I believe in the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. I believe, if we use it properly, we'd be able to not only save ourselves, but gradually save our country. 

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Obari

Activity: 728
Merit: 512

A Proud Father of Twin Girls 👧 👧

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2024, 03:47:55 PM

No need to worry about the tech guys and big crypto whales because cryptocurrency is here to stay and it’s going no where despite several attempts by the government.
I think it’s worth mentioning that, cryptocurrencies are supposed to be decentralized just like bitcoin and I don’t think anyone holding bitcoin should be afraid of what the government thinks about it because there will always be ways to trade and exchange of coins and at this stage of crypto growth in the country, I think it will be very difficult for the government to win the fight against crypto but rather they’re already seeking ways to tax and earn from the process and that’s the worst they can even do for now.

Fear not about the government and keep accumulating as much as you can.
Goodluck

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Franctoshi

Activity: 924
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 28, 2024, 07:32:25 PM
Merited by Hyphen(-) (1)

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency entirely, to my point of view, has passed this very stage where we will be thinking that it's going to get banned some day by the government, it's the future of money and investment opportunity of our time. And if you aren't aware, note that Bitcoin and Crypto has graduated from that individual adoption stage to institutional level of adoption which is the highest level of adoption we can think of.
It isn't wrong for you to think about it this way, but the likelihood of Bitcoin and cryptos to get banned has drastically reduced to its lowest level as to compared to when it was just a starting up project, A decade plus existential of Bitcoin isn't a child's play.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Nheer

Activity: 588
Merit: 535

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2024, 07:02:41 AM

What the government is doing with cryptocurrency i don’t think they can fully stop everyone from using it although they can make life more difficult for us crypto users but it doesn’t mean that we should give up on what we are doing. The government is pained that they are not in control of the money going into crypto and that’s why they are accusing crypto investors and traders about the Naira/Dollar crashing just so they can put an end to cryptocurrency in the country.

Banning it totally would be very difficult and even so people will still find a way to go about it and still make use of cryptocurrency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ishicryptic

Activity: 126
Merit: 53

View Profile
September 06, 2024, 09:47:20 AM

Bitcoin and the Blockchain technology are globalized and decentralized so any negative decisions that the Nigerian government might take against it will only have effect in the country, it won't disturb people in other countries. We should understand that government can regulate crypto transactions in exchanges and through Banks but p2p transactions between two parties remains decentralized and they will enjoy privacy and freedom in their transactions. These are the strong reasons like I mentioned why Bitcoin and Blockchain technology can not be taken away from Bitcoin holders by any government. A total crypto ban in Nigeria, will affect cryptocurrency transactions through exchanges like trading, but I sincerely hope that it will not escalate to that extent where there will be total ban on cryptocurrency in Nigeria.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: