Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 08:34:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WINZ.IO refusing to pay 1618 ADA($580) in winnings UNRESOLVED  (Read 421 times)
Wingax (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2024, 09:18:28 PM

Yes, when I scan the QR code myself, it brings up my information. I don’t think Winz.io uses an app to scan it, which is why I suggested they can confirm with the Nigerian National Identity Commission. I can also get a better quality print at the Federal HQ building, which is probably the ID card Winz.io is used to seeing from Nigeria, but it will cost me $25 for printing and travel. I’m not sure if it’s worth it at this point. I will be opening a case on AskGamblers.com.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1218

Heisenberg

View Profile
July 13, 2024, 09:48:26 PM

Yes, when I scan the QR code myself, it brings up my information. I don’t think Winz.io uses an app to scan it, which is why I suggested they can confirm with the Nigerian National Identity Commission. I can also get a better quality print at the Federal HQ building, which is probably the ID card Winz.io is used to seeing from Nigeria, but it will cost me $25 for printing and travel. I’m not sure if it’s worth it at this point. I will be opening a case on AskGamblers.com.
How certain are you that the Ask gamblers mediators won't require you to send them the better Print? What will you do in case they requested that from you?
I have observed some cases in the past and at times they may need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you are innocent, and your concern is genuine.

So have an open mind in case that ask you for the better quality print.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██