Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 11:52:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't fall for such easy scams  (Read 356 times)
yudi09

Activity: 1204
Merit: 758

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 06:19:37 PM

There are many ways for fraudsters to play strategies to deceive people. This fraud model that you convey is for me the stupidest and maybe no one will really be trapped into depositing a certain amount of Bitcoin in order to get the amount of Bitcoin they give.

ImgBB and there are many other image hosting sites that you can use to display images on forums, but I recommend using TalkImg.com which was created by one of the active users of this forum.
Using TalkImg.com image hosting is very easy and can be used by anyone without any difficult processes. I recommend to you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Belarge

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 08:55:08 PM

This is not a new scam. They will tell you to register that they will give you  some coins. You will register and you will see the coins. But you do not have the private key and it is just a number and not any coins. It is just a fake coin that you can not withdraw but it will display that you should pay an amount of money before you will be able to withdraw the coin. If you deposit the money, you have been scammed.
The market is broad and our responsibility to look out for our safety because scammers are not relenting, always coming up with different ideas to lure one into running heavy losses. Scamming hurts so badly, in some cases, the victims tends to commit suicide which also doesn't end well for them. Who's still falling for cheap scams nowadays? Everyone have heightened their intelligence and we know the initial moves of these scammers in the market.

Maslate

Activity: 3066
Merit: 696

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 11:33:34 PM

This is not a new scam. They will tell you to register that they will give you  some coins. You will register and you will see the coins. But you do not have the private key and it is just a number and not any coins. It is just a fake coin that you can not withdraw but it will display that you should pay an amount of money before you will be able to withdraw the coin. If you deposit the money, you have been scammed.
It's a new form of scam for those who are unaware of it, but for us who have been here for quite long, we may have heard it a lot of times.

Well, everything that seems too good to be true would end up as a scam. Just like you've said OP, there is no free money in the internet or even in the real world, so one should not waste their time and money on that kind of trap, or else they will regret it losing their funds in an instant. Bitcoin is so much valuable that anyone will give it for free without asking some returns.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 4218

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 11:45:26 PM

And wanted to try if it were withdraw able. I already knew the only out come of this, which was obvious from the very beginning. I clicked on withdraw and added an address I don't use. And then I burst out of laughter to see that they had requested a deposit of 0.025 BTC before I would be able to withdraw the bonus. It was so obvious a scam but I wonder if there will still be someone so stupid to fall for such lazy scams.

We're in the bull market period so it isn't a shock some of the old tricks in the books are getting resurrected but what is more interesting is that many newbies will still fall for this scam and it is due to their greed and ignorance because why would someone believe that a random person will send you free Bitcoin worth big amount for no work been done. If we don't want to earn from when we didn't sow, we won't become victims of this scam. The scammers know that there are going to be gullible new recruits that will be attracted to things like this because of the ideology that there is free money in the industry. But they forget that nothing is actually free and so they lose everything because of greed.

Good thing you brought this up again to enlighten the new members just joining us. Things like this, ponzi schemes and coin doublers are some of the scams you have to avoid. Basically just buy Bitcoin and hodl then ignore any other things that pops up because it's likely a scam. In this industry you have to consider everything to be a scam until proven otherwise.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 3479

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2024, 04:22:55 PM

It was so obvious a scam but I wonder if there will still be someone so stupid to fall for such lazy scams.
https://sunxtrade.com/en
Considering the fact that multiple variations of these websites still exist, it's safe to say that there are still people who fall for such obvious scams and I blame it on worthless cryptocurrencies that offer ridiculous airdrops [it's not directly related, but it gives the wrong impression to a lot of newcomers on this field]!

Here's a list of websites that use the same template on their fake platforms:
Note: There's probably more...
Code:
https://saywes.com
https://muskstart.com
https://beesxax.com
https://coinmunex.com
https://wallbitx.com
https://bitexmusk.com

Other variations:
Code:
https://marsbycoin.com
https://zibitex.com
https://mucot.com
https://bitheds.com

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 364
Merit: 265

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2024, 05:55:57 PM

Just like the title says, I was back testing some regular trading sites today. And I saw a pretty interesting one which caught my attention. They had claimed to give free 0.043 BTC upon registering as a welcome gift. I was thrilled and wanted to see for my self.  I followed through their sign up process, using some random emails I just maneuver,and it registered me without any verification. So yes, it was true. I saw the 0.0043 BTC welcome bonus. And wanted to try if it were withdraw able. I already knew the only out come of this, which was obvious from the very beginning. I clicked on withdraw and added an address I don't use. And then I burst out of laughter to see that they had requested a deposit of 0.025 BTC before I would be able to withdraw the bonus.
First calculate 0.0043 BTC, it's about $250 with the recent pricing. Who would give you that for free?. Absolutely no businessman would be doing that kind of carless giveaway just as registration bonus. That's the first red flag.

It's notable that some people are still very naive and greedy and would definitely fail for such trap nonetheless. You're informed and that saved you. People in very remote countries would see it as a cash out opportunity and fall for it only to regret later.

One thing is certain, if greed doesn't take over you and you're someone that questions possibilities, even in your naivety you'll not be scammed easily. The greedy ones are the major target of scammers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1276

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
July 12, 2024, 06:52:57 PM

People can fall for it, a lot of people actually. It's hard to believe, but there are a lot of people who believe that they can make quick money from crypto and that it is indeed a get rich quick scheme. Now imagine coming into this industry to find this offer from this fake trading website, they'll grab it with two hands and fall victim to it. There are quite a lot of stupid scams out there, but if there were no victims, the scammers wouldn't bother anymore, but they still do; so they indeed do get victims.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Viscore

Activity: 3108
Merit: 651

View Profile
July 12, 2024, 08:59:39 PM

This is not a new scam. They will tell you to register that they will give you  some coins. You will register and you will see the coins. But you do not have the private key and it is just a number and not any coins. It is just a fake coin that you can not withdraw but it will display that you should pay an amount of money before you will be able to withdraw the coin. If you deposit the money, you have been scammed.
I certainly agree. This type of scam is not new anymore and most probably, lots of new investors have already fall on this kind of trap. For some greedy investors, they will easily fall on this wishing they could make free money in an instant. But for those who think first before taking an action, no money will be given freely, they'll just neglect the offer and ignore it. If you want to make more money, work for it , not to ask for it for free because obviously, only scammers can grant this kind of offer.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Nheer

Activity: 532
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2024, 08:59:55 PM

This is a scam that has been outdated because the scammers no longer get victims like they used to have before because it is obvious that it is a scam because no beginner with no knowledge will be able to do such wrong investment because they will be having some doubts because they cant pay money when they haven't seen any amount in the investment; and no one have free money to give therefore, newbies come with the orientation of no one have free money to give, any attempt of similar act should be considers as a scam, only greedy ones fall for such scams.
It actually an old trick used by scammers and it hardly works on people nowadays but no matter how old a technique can be there would definitely be those who will still fall victim. He is a newbie that’s why he didn’t know about it and wanted to try his luck and withdraw it, imagine another newbie who has no clue about how scams work he would probably have deposited some btc to try and withdraw the bonus. There are lots of newbies coming in to the crypto space and might not know of this trick it’s good Op shared it with us who know who it might save from being scammed.

You need to rank up to at least Jr member before you can attach image to your thread. You can also buy copper membership that will allow you upload image irrespective of your rank.
Or he could just make use of an image hosting site supported in the forum and just share the link on his post i believe everyone will be able to see them. Rikafip already shared a link to an image hosting site he can just make use of it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Publictalk792

Merit: 312

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2024, 06:30:44 AM

When a website offers a lot of free money without checking who you are it is probably scam. Website you mentioned is scam and they want you to send them cryptocurrency before you can get bonus. This is trick to get your money. Some people may still fall for it because they want money quickly or do not know better. By the way your story is warning to be careful when websites offer you something for free. And thank you for sharing your experience and warning others. By the way I did not open the link because it is looking a phishing scam link.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
moneystery

Activity: 756
Merit: 178

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2024, 08:50:20 AM

people should be careful to click on that link because it is possible that the url is infected with a virus, i just tested it and there are some viruses on it. it would be better if the moderator disables the link to that url to prevent people from accidentally clicking on it.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1276

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
July 13, 2024, 04:54:09 PM

people should be careful to click on that link because it is possible that the url is infected with a virus, i just tested it and there are some viruses on it. it would be better if the moderator disables the link to that url to prevent people from accidentally clicking on it.
The OP has been instructed to put that link in code box so that forum users would be unable to click on it, whether on purpose or mistakenly, i don't know why one should post a suspicious link and make it clickable. Anyway, OP isn't online, after checking, the last time OP came online was when they made this post, so i hope they remove this link whenever they are back online.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Ultegra134

Activity: 1624
Merit: 807

View Profile
July 13, 2024, 06:05:57 PM

It's a new form of scam for those who are unaware of it, but for us who have been here for quite long, we may have heard it a lot of times.

Well, everything that seems too good to be true would end up as a scam. Just like you've said OP, there is no free money in the internet or even in the real world, so one should not waste their time and money on that kind of trap, or else they will regret it losing their funds in an instant. Bitcoin is so much valuable that anyone will give it for free without asking some returns.
It's not a new type of scam, it has been around for ages, I remember seeing such "exchanges" even in 2018, but have become extremely popular the past few years. To be honest, without wanting to sound mean, how does someone fall to such a scam? How can you be so gullible to deposit money in order to receive money? And providing that you're a newbie and don't know how exchanges work, it's simple logic, while you can always Google search it, it's a click away.

There's no kind of service or platform that would offer free money, ever.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
erep

Activity: 2352
Merit: 596

View Profile
July 13, 2024, 08:26:15 PM

It's not a new type of scam, it has been around for ages, I remember seeing such "exchanges" even in 2018, but have become extremely popular the past few years. To be honest, without wanting to sound mean, how does someone fall to such a scam? How can you be so gullible to deposit money in order to receive money? And providing that you're a newbie and don't know how exchanges work, it's simple logic, while you can always Google search it, it's a click away.

There's no kind of service or platform that would offer free money, ever.
This fraud method seems outdated and I am still surprised that people are still fooled by low level fraud like this, they should just ignore the fraudulent link and without having to be curious to test the service to make sure you have been deceived, as you said above there is no type of service providing free bitcoins on the service anything and you even have to pay a deposit to get free bitcoins, lol.

But has anyone been scammed by this kind of service, I'm curious and can someone provide a link for victims of scams like this case.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GxSTxV

Activity: 854
Merit: 661

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2024, 09:33:48 PM

This is not new to me, thousands of this websites are being shared in Instagram and I’m tired of reporting them everyday on social media. I don’t have any details whether people are still falling into such sneaky dumb tricks to scam you. I believe most if the victims are the very new people to crypto thinking it is a magic way to get rick, combined with greed, nobody will ever talk to him to not deposit money into that trap platform.
I hope social media find a solution so these websites won’t have a way to promote them through their ads platform.
Snipp
Here the link to the website.

You could’ve just added screenshots for the website without sharing the link. However there’s no harm since everyone knows it is a very old scam trick.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Issa56

Activity: 1442
Merit: 920

View Profile
July 13, 2024, 09:39:07 PM

Just like the title says, I was back testing some regular trading sites today. And I saw a pretty interesting one which caught my attention. They had claimed to give free 0.043 BTC upon registering as a welcome gift.
From the welcome gift that they are offering, we are supposed to start sensing scams. How will a site offer 0.043 bitcoin as a gift for newcomers? That’s just too high. If they are giving that amount to all their new customers, how are they going to get the money back? But seriously, I hardly try out new sites. I do make use of the old trading sites, which I know are highly reputable and have been using for some time. Lots of scammers are out there looking for ways that they are just going to use to scam people, so when we see a random website, we shouldn’t just make use of it easily, make sure you do your research first to confirm if it’s real or fake.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1299

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 13, 2024, 09:57:39 PM

There are many ways for fraudsters to play strategies to deceive people. This fraud model that you convey is for me the stupidest and maybe no one will really be trapped into depositing a certain amount of Bitcoin in order to get the amount of Bitcoin they give.

ImgBB and there are many other image hosting sites that you can use to display images on forums, but I recommend using TalkImg.com which was created by one of the active users of this forum.
Using TalkImg.com image hosting is very easy and can be used by anyone without any difficult processes. I recommend to you.
I guess no matter how stupid the trick is, there are still some very innocent people who will really fall for it, knowing a good amount of bitcoin is waiting for them. But if they are wise enough, they will analyze the situation first before they will take an action, or DYOR because that will certainly help us to be aware of the new and old forms of scams and help us avoid or prevent it from deceiving us.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Publictalk792

Merit: 312

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2024, 03:18:38 AM

This fraud method seems outdated and I am still surprised that people are still fooled by low level fraud like this, they should just ignore the fraudulent link and without having to be curious to test the service to make sure you have been deceived, as you said above there is no type of service providing free bitcoins on the service anything and you even have to pay a deposit to get free bitcoins, lol.

But has anyone been scammed by this kind of service, I'm curious and can someone provide a link for victims of scams like this case.
Of course this kind of scam is old news and it is  surprising that people still fall for it. When someone promises free bitcoins but wants you to pay first it is obvious trick. We should always be careful and do not trust such offers. Best thing to do is ignore link and not use the fake service. Sadly many people have lost money to similar scams. And day by day these scammers are also evolving and they are tricking the new methods and scamming people with new methods. We should always be careful because next person can be one if us. so we should always be updated and be careful.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
I_Anime

Activity: 448
Merit: 191

View Profile
July 14, 2024, 01:48:02 PM

This is one common way scammers are using to scam newbies and those with greed and stuff, at first seeing the amount of the bonus 0.0043 BTC is already screaming scam! Scam ! . So there's no need for you to waste your time the first place testing it out if they might endup giving you  the bonus . You know one thing you should know about this space is a place to earn and also a place to lose if not approach well and this not the only method scammers usually use there are various ways at there so you have to be careful, even in project you invest in , that's why here we always recommend bitcoin, for one to be in  safer side.

Zoomic

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
July 14, 2024, 07:54:20 PM

This is one common way scammers are using to scam newbies and those with greed and stuff, at first seeing the amount of the bonus 0.0043 BTC is already screaming scam! Scam ! . So there's no need for you to waste your time the first place testing it out if they might endup giving you  the bonus . You know one thing you should know about this space is a place to earn and also a place to lose if not approach well and this not the only method scammers usually use there are various ways at there so you have to be careful, even in project you invest in , that's why here we always recommend bitcoin, for one to be in  safer side.
As old as this method of scam is, many will easily fall into this scam. Greed can be very powerful, once greed sets in, it will seem as if all senses of reasoning of the victim has been removed temporarily, only to be returned once the deed has already been done. This method may seem simple, it should not mean we should feel relaxed that we've known it all. These scammers are not relaxing either, they are busy inventing new methods that can easily attract people to get scammed. Anyone who has anything to do with the Internet should be vigilant and watch out for some sweet offers and malicious links so they can remain safe.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███