Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 11:50:13 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Technical Co-founder for a BaaS Platform  (Read 96 times)
CITEXGo (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 12:46:48 PM

Hey everyone,

I'm writing because I'm passionate about blockchain technology and have a well-developed business plan to create a new Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) platform.

The Idea:

This platform will be unique in offering multi-network support, allowing users to seamlessly experience smart contract creation services across different blockchain networks. This opens doors for developers to easily build and deploy their ideas without network limitations.

Why I Need You:

To bring this vision to life, I'm seeking a talented technical co-founder with a strong understanding of blockchain development and smart contracts. Your expertise will be crucial in building the core functionalities of the platform.

What We Can Achieve Together:

Disrupt the BaaS market with a versatile platform catering to a wider developer audience.
    Build a successful business around this innovative technology.

If you're a:

Blockchain developer with experience in smart contracts
    Passionate about the potential of BaaS
    Excited to collaborate and build something groundbreaking

Then I'd love to hear from you!

Please feel free to message me directly to discuss the plan further. Let's make this happen!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 3103

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2024, 11:40:45 PM

Please feel free to message me directly to discuss the plan further. Let's make this happen!

You should post your idea here - no experienced BaaS developer is chasing down vague project ideas.  Then of course they will ask what you are bringing to the table.   

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
bitrr.io
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2024, 09:34:03 PM

Hey everyone,

I'm writing because I'm passionate about blockchain technology and have a well-developed business plan to create a new Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) platform.

The Idea:

This platform will be unique in offering multi-network support, allowing users to seamlessly experience smart contract creation services across different blockchain networks. This opens doors for developers to easily build and deploy their ideas without network limitations.

Why I Need You:

To bring this vision to life, I'm seeking a talented technical co-founder with a strong understanding of blockchain development and smart contracts. Your expertise will be crucial in building the core functionalities of the platform.

What We Can Achieve Together:

Disrupt the BaaS market with a versatile platform catering to a wider developer audience.
    Build a successful business around this innovative technology.

If you're a:

Blockchain developer with experience in smart contracts
    Passionate about the potential of BaaS
    Excited to collaborate and build something groundbreaking

Then I'd love to hear from you!

Hey,

Your idea for a multi-network Blockchain-as-a-Service platform sounds really cool. I can see a lot of benefits, like making it easier for developers to build and deploy smart contracts across different networks. This could really shake up the BaaS market and attract a lot of interest.

However, there are some challenges too. Developing a platform that supports multiple networks and ensuring it’s secure and user-friendly will be tough. Plus, standing out in a competitive market is never easy.

That said,  I’ll message you directly to discuss further as i have someone that can make this happen.
venustar1228

View Profile
July 17, 2024, 12:54:51 AM

Hi,

I have over four years of experience in blockchain development. I am familiar with EVM networks, Bitcoin, and Stacks networks, having developed numerous projects on these networks. Additionally, I have experience building cross-chain bridges between these networks. I am interested in your idea and would like to discuss the details further.
creativecode

View Profile
July 23, 2024, 06:12:01 AM

Hello, how are you?
I read your post about seeking technical co-founder for your project and interested in your proposal.
As a Core developer at Vidulum chain and Qubic MinerLab, I have developed smart contracts and built varius dapps, defis and NFT marketplace over past years.
so not only I can provide you with the solution for your project, but also build from scratch to finish.

My Skills are following;
Blockchain: Solidity, CosmosSDK, Rust
Frontend: React, Next.js, Vue.js, Typescript
Backend: Node.js, Python

Now I am looking for a new opportunity where I can use my skills and experience effectively.
If selected, I will take initiative to resolve technical challenges and ensure high project quality and delivery.
I hope to further demonstrate my skills and believe I can provide unique perspectives to help your vision succeed.

Best regards,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: