Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 07:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ATOR migrated and has a new fancy name  (Read 46 times)
DegenLite (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 05:52:14 PM

ATOR apparently migrated and has a new fancy name ANYONE lol. Some holders are complaining of issues with migration and how it was a setup for some of them, like the holders using trustwallet and also heard their migration link didn't work for some in their countries

Nevertheless, ATOR or I mean ANYONE is still a pretty good concept with their complete decentralization and true privacy provided on the web that even makes your router and internet anonymous lol. Anyways were any of you guys previous holders of ATOR or what do you guys think of their migration?
SOLQueen26

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 07:05:28 PM

I was a previous holder of ATOR and experienced some migration issues with ANYONE. However, I bought some on BingX when they listed it. Despite the hurdles, the concept of complete decentralization and enhanced privacy is promising. If they can resolve the migration issues, ANYONE has strong potential.
Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 5

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 09:07:17 PM

I was a previous holder of ATOR and experienced some migration issues with ANYONE. However, I bought some on BingX when they listed it. Despite the hurdles, the concept of complete decentralization and enhanced privacy is promising. If they can resolve the migration issues, ANYONE has strong potential.

There's no migration issues, that was generally on kucoin and I think it's been fixed.. I also HODL a bag cos of anyone's utilities and privacy offerings.. I have no idea why the price is below $5 at the moment lol
eadycontexta

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2024, 02:17:11 AM

ATOR apparently migrated and has a new fancy name ANYONE lol. Some holders are complaining of issues with migration and how it was a setup for some of them, like the holders using trustwallet and also heard their migration link didn't work for some in their countries geometry dash wave

Nevertheless, ATOR or I mean ANYONE is still a pretty good concept with their complete decentralization and true privacy provided on the web that even makes your router and internet anonymous lol. Anyways were any of you guys previous holders of ATOR or what do you guys think of their migration?

Do you think the price will increase again soon? Under 5$ is really beyond my imagination.  Huh
SOLQueen26

Activity: 11

View Profile
Today at 06:17:49 AM

Glad to hear the migration issues have been resolved. I also HODL a bag😁, the price being below $5 right now is puzzling, but it might be a good opportunity to accumulate more, the fundamentals seem solid btw
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: