Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 10:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You should have a post-bull run plan.  (Read 400 times)
Zigabel

Activity: 336
Merit: 167

Duelbits.com

View Profile
Today at 02:03:24 PM

Everyone is so excited about the bull run because we hope to make some profit. But I just want to say that this bull run will not be the best bull in the Bitcoin circle. There are still better days ahead, so we shouldn't just plan for this present profit without preparing for the future. Let me group Bitcoiners in this bull run thus:

1- Long term hodlers
2- Medium term hodlers
3-Traders

1. Some of these long-term hodlers don't have any plans to sell. Some of these are selling just a fraction of their Bitcoin for personal reasons. These set of people are more concerned about the future price of Bitcoin. They believe that there will always be a new ATH in several future bull runs

2- These sets of bitcoins are always targeting to make a profit every four years. Some of them use the DCA strategy to buy for four years and they sell during bull runs. After selling they can use the funds to invest or solve a need and will start DCAing for another four years.

3- Traders are people who target to make a profit from Bitcoin within a short period.

However, my message is that as you are making a profit from the market this period don't forget that Bitcoin has better days ahead. So ensure that you have plans for the next four years.

I fall in the second category and I have plans to replenish my wallet as soon as possible if the price is good. For me I am not only going to depend on DCA, lump sum will also be considered.
All of the above stated are good approach to Bitcoin investment and profit targets, what we should look at now is that which can be tailored to fit our  style and pocket as the case maybe. If you can recognize that which fits you the most and makes you profitable without having to stress so much, then you can make a pick off it and then proceed to plying that path of investment and making profit from Bitcoin nevertheless don't forget to always make sure to properly manage your risk so you don't get caught up at any point.

Issa56

Activity: 1456
Merit: 922

View Profile
Today at 08:58:55 PM

Everyone is so excited about the bull run because we hope to make some profit. But I just want to say that this bull run will not be the best bull in the Bitcoin circle. There are still better days ahead, so we shouldn't just plan for this present profit without preparing for the future.
I don’t really know why most people just focus on this bull run alone, and they don’t even think about how things will be after the bull run. I do tell people that everything about bitcoin doesn’t end after the bull run, even when the bull run is over, bitcoin will keep on growing, and we still have a lot of surprises from bitcoin even after the bull run. So if we are planning ourselves, then we should make sure that some of our bitcoin should be for bull run, while the rest should be left in the wallet for future purposes.

Some people who sold their bitcoin earlier will regret why they did that, because if they are still holding, then they will have made much more profit, so we shouldn’t target only the coming bull run, we should think about the growth of bitcoin even after the bull run.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███