Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 04:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin do you mine?  (Read 118 times)
doubletheprof (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 06:32:36 AM

For me it is ofc Kaspa, but Ive seen few people that are mining LTC/DOGE or Alephium etc.

Is there a point to it?

I mean like kaspa machines are the ones that are the most profitable rn and you can just HODL the profit in btc
KillerEyez

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 10:22:04 AM

Well i was searching for best altcoins to buy and will be following your post for any specific info or update. 
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 07:02:31 AM

Well, ALephium is really going huge right now. Also new miners keep comming so it might be the way. Roll Eyes
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1071

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 12:46:05 PM

For me it is ofc Kaspa, but Ive seen few people that are mining LTC/DOGE or Alephium etc.

Is there a point to it?

I mean like kaspa machines are the ones that are the most profitable rn and you can just HODL the profit in btc
Do you have 31,000 euros?
https://mineshop.eu/bitmain-antminer-al1/
I see a cooling system on these asics like the S21. There are two 5 amp fans with 5 blades. That's very noisy.

For LTC/DOGE mining too, there are no flat and balcony models and most won't be able to mine.

Kaspa asics are both industrial and for home use. Therefore, Kaspa mining is more affordable for the adventurous.
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
Today at 07:29:16 AM

I do not have to care about nopise and stuff, im hosting my miners via oneminers, so I just care abuot the price and profitability. Then i hold it in btc so its okay. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: