Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 09:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US presidential candidate Donald Trump will speak at the 2024 Bitcoin Conference  (Read 396 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1052

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile WWW
Today at 05:29:38 AM

It's getting interesting. I hope Mr Trump wins. He's smarter than Mr Biden. Not just because of crypto

https://x.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1811181306438660375

https://ibb.co/y0ngGjW

It's the first time a former president will be attending a Bitcoin conference. Trump hopes to gather the attention of crypto enthusiasts for Election Day. With the Winklevoss twins and Elon Musk backing Trump, there's a high chance he will take back the White House by 2025.   What could go wrong? A second Trump term would be extremely-bullish for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Unlike Biden, Trump promises to treat the crypto industry lightly. We've all seen what's happening in this administration. Especially with Uncle Gary (SEC chairman Gary Gensler) hunting down crypto exchanges for listing "unregistered securities". It's said that Trump's VP pick (J.D. Vance) is pro-crypto. Only 5 months left for the Elections. The suspense is killing me... Smiley

The skeptical me is beginning to speculate that this procryptoness of the team of Trump might be because they are antiCBDC and antibanker. Why do they do this? It might be because the proCBDC and the bankers are supporting Biden hehehehehe. Trump might be telling himself if they do not support me then they are my enemies. He will use bitcoin and the cryptospace to create a setting where there will be more competition against the proCBDC and the probankers hehehehe.

Trump does not need the votes of the cryptospace community anymore, his victory on November is a certainty.

with all the money the Biden administration printed, they could but the entire swing states to favor him. and he is still winning i think another assasination attempt could happen. maybe this time the whole boeng plane will crash to marlago palace.

helping Trump win is also the adoption of crypto even for just a brief of time. making Bitcoin on the mainstream news.

Dunamisx

Activity: 924
Merit: 552

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
Today at 06:38:18 PM

We should be guided well not to allow the political elites to take advantage of us with the claim for their interest on bitcoin in achieving their political ambitions, the two oppositions were both using this same cryptocurrency to attack each other and we cannot detect the true identify of who is in for real, now am also beginning to see some sort of campaign on the forum for a presidential candidate, we should be guided by all these, politics if for fun and there is no permanent enemy in it, same likewise on the forum here.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 3082

View Profile
Today at 07:36:08 PM

We should be guided well not to allow the political elites to take advantage of us with the claim for their interest on bitcoin in achieving their political ambitions, the two oppositions were both using this same cryptocurrency to attack each other and we cannot detect the true identify of who is in for real, now am also beginning to see some sort of campaign on the forum for a presidential candidate, we should be guided by all these, politics if for fun and there is no permanent enemy in it, same likewise on the forum here.

This is well said.  I'm glad to see other people getting this.  Both Trump and Biden have absolutely no clue about bitcoin or cryptocurrency and it's inner workings.  I wouldn't be shocked at all hearing Trump come out in opposition of cryptocurrency had he never made those goofy NFTs that he did/sold and made a lot of money off of. 

Politicians say what we want to hear, but rarely ever stick with what they say.  So don't be fooled I guess is a great point here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mate2237

Activity: 784
Merit: 596

View Profile WWW
Today at 07:57:42 PM

Speaking in the bitcoin conference in 2024 is sign of supporting bitcoin and it is a welcoming development for the bitcoin community here and outside here. From the ways he talks about bitcoin there is significant interest of Donald Trump on bitcoin and if he is elected, he might elevate bitcoin. And why bitcoin will be elevated because bitcoin uses US dollar in it marketing of trading platforms so if Trump accepts bitcoin then things will work well for the coin.

So all we have to do is the Bitcoin community we should support Trump for the election. Though from the ways I am seeing some comments in the forum, many people do not like him ans probably because of what he has been doing when he was in the corridor of power. But by then he was not a supporter of bitcoin but now has supported bitcoin so let's us give him the second chance.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
@CryptoProj_Bybit

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
Today at 08:18:02 PM

It's getting interesting. I hope Mr Trump wins. He's smarter than Mr Biden. Not just because of crypto

Кaжeтcя, yжe пoнятнo, ктo oдepжит пoбeдy нa выбopax, этo и тaк яcнo.
minairia3

Activity: 1540
Merit: 326

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
Today at 08:18:56 PM

This is well said.  I'm glad to see other people getting this.  Both Trump and Biden have absolutely no clue about bitcoin or cryptocurrency and it's inner workings.  I wouldn't be shocked at all hearing Trump come out in opposition of cryptocurrency had he never made those goofy NFTs that he did/sold and made a lot of money off of. 

Politicians say what we want to hear, but rarely ever stick with what they say.  So don't be fooled I guess is a great point here.

I agree with you that politicians always say what people want to hear. Yes, I also suspect that Trump is speaking in favor of Bitcoin here to attract the public. But you have to remember that keeping election promises is also a duty. Since he made election promises, he made this announcement knowingly. I didn't think he lied or would oppose the cryptocurrency again after the election, and the 2024 presidential election is going to be very positive for Bitcoin. Rather, I think Trump will make America great once again. And under Trump, Bitcoin will create an ATH again.

snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1140

View Profile WWW
Today at 09:41:59 PM

I do feel that Trump will win the election as the IS media has suddenly started attacking President Biden. It is all about his fitness that they are attacking on which is true in every way.

Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/article/2024/jul/09/biden-media-attacks-trump-felon

Good to know that Trump is going to speak in the Bitcoin conference. I think he will be announcing what laws and regulations can be removed and what favourable laws will he come up for Bitcoin and altcoins.

Something good might happen to the integration of Bitcoin in daily life if he has pro crypto strategy to make things easier in US then all over the world. It is rare to see politicians say good things about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.
After the failure attempt, he got more and more support while Biden boat is sinking faster.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: