Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 09:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SportScore we looking for logo competition 3k$ BTC FOR WINNER!  (Read 1638 times)
SportScore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 46
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2024, 06:37:12 AM

This is not the result I was expecting, but the way OP reached me last night on Telegram to tell me that xLays is the winner before announcing it officially on this thread, it clearly showed that the team had extremely hard situation to decide the winner, and OP has a good and respectful manner by telling me personally. Nothing to do except respecting the decision, and I wish all the best for SportScore! Thank you for this beautiful contest, and hopefully there will be another contest in future Wink

And congrats to xLays! Man I'll keep an eye on you from now, since you are a rockstar on art contest as well. And thank you for participating this contest to everyone else, I respect you all which you guys still participated even tho the prize only for one winner. Good luck to all of you.

Side note;

Dear @HODLtech.agency. You are the only participant I dont want to win, since I caught you using image from other website as your 2nd submission;

Your Submission

It's so fishy to see you registered right after the contest announced, and then you cheated on the contest. Luckily I dont know your main account as I believe this is an alt, and I dont have other proofs for your 1st and 3rd submissions but I can assume you might did the same.

I actually expected all participants to upload their submissions openly after deadline so I can see if the submissions are original or not. So it relieved me to know that the winner submissions are uploaded here. Fyi I also checked voluntarily all of art contest submissions to see if you might do plagiarism or using AI, and report it to the organizer. So, be careful and dont ever to try messing up any design contest.

You might think that Im salty because I lost, but trust me, xLays deserves it and when I saw his submissions, I felt a bit of nervous for the first time ever in a contest. Again congrats mate, and good job to all of you who participated.

[/quote

Thanks for everybody:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: