Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 09:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I finally accumulated 0.1 bitcoin!!  (Read 813 times)
Krishna1942

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 02:53:17 AM

That is good, how you accumulated that amount by buying or in another way. Hope you will get some profit from it in future. But not as you expected because that is very high. My opinion is bitcoin gives good returns in future.
Out of mind

Activity: 560
Merit: 282

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
Today at 03:16:50 AM

I am 20 years old man living in South Korea. I finally accumulated 0.1186448 BTC. Do you think I can make $30000 in this bitcoin cycle?

I appreciate your investment since you managed to deposit a good fraction of bitcoins in your wallet. It looks really interesting that since you deposited 0.1186448 BTC, you must hold this investment for a long time. If you can hold on to your investment, then there is definitely a possibility of double profit when the market goes to the maximum height. But the road map you followed is $30,000 dollars I think it is not possible, because you need to accumulate more bitcoins only then you can make such capital profit. Moreover, you can get profit in this fraction too if you can hold more time when bitcoin price will be more ATH.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1048

HODL

View Profile
Today at 07:49:07 AM

^

Yeah, just like we have a new all time high prior to the halving, that is a diverge from the cycle that we have seen before (new all time high after the halving).

And probably this is what disrupt the current cycle as it has been months after the halving and so far we haven't seen a huge spike in the price. Nevertheless, we still have the last quarter of this year to see how everything wil go for us.

But in any case, we should continue to accumulate and then hope that we will still hit that 6 digit mark as others have been expecting in this current cycle.

We can't say yet if history has changed or won't repeat itself but with ETFs being approved and bitcoin hitting ATH before the halving, we shouldn't ignore these small changes.
One more thing, I also asked this question during the 2022 bear season, will history always repeat itself as more and more people become aware and wait for it to happen? If everyone buys bitcoin during the bear season and waits for the bull season (4 year cycle) to sell, who will buy at the high price?
I'm not saying bull season will never come but I wouldn't be surprised if this cycle changes. I mean it could come sooner or later. We need to take that scenario into account and plan accordingly instead of being complacent and believing that things will always repeat themselves. That's why I say we should have a long term investment plan of more than 4 years and don't speculate after halving thinking the price will always increase after that.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2128
Merit: 176

View Profile
Today at 08:05:31 AM

Quote from: Krishna1942
That is good, how you accumulated that amount by buying or in another way. Hope you will get some profit from it in future. But not as you expected because that is very high. My opinion is bitcoin gives good returns in future.

You can accumulate Bitcoin easily through this three steps, You can accumulate Bitcoin through purchasing from the market and hold for long term before you can trade to achieve income. You can also accumulate Bitcoin through signature campaign in this community which many users has used to make their dream to come to reality today, and you can also accumulate Bitcoin through mining which is very common among some users who are good in technology. For him or her to accumulate huge amount of Bitcoin, I think he or she will definitely hold them for long years to make a good income when he or she release them for sale.

Bd officer

Activity: 504
Merit: 330

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
Today at 08:27:13 AM

I am 20 years old man living in South Korea. I finally accumulated 0.1186448 BTC. Do you think I can make $30000 in this bitcoin cycle?
First of all congratulations on investing in Bitcoin. I appreciate your investment you have invested 0.1186 BTC which is a good amount. OP, I would suggest you collect bitcoins in a good secure wallet. However, the $30000 you expect is not possible in my opinion. Many believe Bitcoin could hit $100k -$150k in this upcoming bull run. However, it is possible if you can hold your investment for long time. So you need to hold your investment for a long time. Did you collect your bitcoins with the DCA method? According to me you better invest as per your capacity in DCA method and hold for long time.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: