Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 04:23:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What better ways can Bitcoin contribute to the economic situation in the country  (Read 151 times)
adultcrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 303

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 08:33:58 AM

I greet una my country people. As we all know this our country condition don dey pass be careful, things done dey get out of hand. My question Na how Bitcoin fit take in any way help in making Sure the less privilege fit afford to purchase or invest in Bitcoin through any ways, since we all know the hiking level now.
It might interest you to know that Bitcoin has already contributed so much and is still contributing to the economy of our dear country. Many youths are involved in crypto related businesses and activities that are putting food on their tables. If you were active in social media, you will remember the anger and fear people felt when our government started attacking cryptocurrency exchanges that offer services to Nigerians. That will tell you how deep cryptocurrency has gone in Nigeria and the potential it holds. Although, more can still be achieved through bitcoin and the blockchain technology. The involvement of the government viable regulations will help and make some of these potentials realized faster.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
AYOBA

Activity: 392
Merit: 157

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 02:28:03 PM

I greet una my country people. As we all know this our country condition don dey pass be careful, things done dey get out of hand. My question Na how Bitcoin fit take in any way help in making Sure the less privilege fit afford to purchase or invest in Bitcoin through any ways, since we all know the hiking level now.
The Bitcoin have given a lot of contribution to our country, especially the youths in the country of not because of the Bitcoin that is making so many youths survive the way this economic situation is going currently now in the country how people's go take survive, after the government is aware of everything that is happened in the; But he refused to look over people's where by the conditions is even getting worse. The only people's that have know issues in this situation we're living are those that parents are wealthy enough and also refuse to help those that are suffering in the country.

When the Bitcoin was introduced to the to Nigeria, As of then many of people's was saying that how can Bitcoin is going to help people's in the country when looking for a way of survival, but nowadays tye Bitcoin has turn to a way of success of income to everyone in the country not only the youths. Imagine the government is trying to attack the cryptocurrency and that's what putting food on the table for almost all people's, since the government refused to provide the jobs for the youth and is wanted to attact where so many peoples are seeing food to chop.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: