Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 04:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Conference 2024  (Read 16 times)
Kavelj22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1487

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
July 13, 2024, 04:50:43 PM

Unlike previous years' conferences, which were always held in the month of May, this year the conference is scheduled to be held from July 27 to July 27 in Nashville USA: https://b.tc/conference/2024

I searched in several sources, the most important of which were some discussions on forums, and I did not find any explanation as to why the conference date was changed. The only reason that seems valid to me is the connection to the upcoming elections in the United States.

One of the personalities I did not expect to see this year is Donald Trump, who I believe will contribute greatly to increasing the number of attendees.

Perhaps Trump will be the one who will be the character of the event, but the list of speakers who will witness the event includes many influential figures, such as some senators, in addition to other candidates for the elections. This will also witness the presence of Edward Snowden: https://b.tc/conference/2024/speakers

The list includes many other figures whose profile indicates their status, and this is an indication of the growing interest on the part of American politicians to deal with the issue of crypto and for it to be at the forefront of the policies of the next American administration after the elections are held.

What is also striking is the price of reservation tickets to attend the conference, which, although it seems relatively high, amounts to $11,000 per person. At the same time, you can enjoy a 21% discount for those who will pay using Bitcoin: Tickets

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x