Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 11:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucius Merit Source Application🆕  (Read 272 times)
Lucius (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 5818

Donate to a noble cause🚑 - Link in profile

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2024, 10:47:34 AM
Merited by philipma1957 (33), LoyceV (6), klarki (5), The Sceptical Chymist (4), ABCbits (4), tranthidung (1), YOSHIE (1), lovesmayfamilis (1), worldofcoins (1), ibminer (1), Rikafip (1), Charles-Tim (1), _BlackStar (1), Hamza2424 (1), PowerGlove (1), Hatchy (1)

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, but I will still write something considering that it is about a application to become a merit source. I believe that as someone who is online practically every day on the forum and visits various boards, I could contribute to the forum in the way of being a good merit source - and besides, it has just been 9 years since the registration on this forum, which, along with all the other statistics, has some significance.

I believe that there are many good posts that do not receive a single merit, but also that there are many that I personally reward with only 1 merit because unfortunately my sMerits supply does not allow me to give more. I know that there are currently several applications that are active from good members who will hopefully become merit sources in the near future, and I hope that the admin will consider mine as well.

It was difficult to choose only 10 posts that would meet the criteria, but I believe that these 10 posts that I have chosen can serve as a good example of what I consider to be posts that are worthy of an award with merits.

All your comments and questions are welcome Wink

Yes bitcoin.org is legit.
BUT, and this is just me talking, I would not trust their recommendations for anything.

A while ago lukejr suffered a hacking event / hack: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5432665.0

On the bitcoinknots page that he maintains there WAS actually a warning that the downloads may be compromised. It's not there anymore but for a while it said

This server may be compromised at present. Do not blindly trust downloads - always verify both the SHA256 hash and the OpenPGP signatures match. Luke Dashjr's OpenPGP key is likely to be compromised, so his signatures have been removed and replaced with other developers' signatures. There is no evidence of a tampered download ever having been offered, but if you have downloaded Bitcoin Knots after 2022 December 1st, it is recommended you re-verify the files you previously downloaded to be sure.  

At NO TIME did the maintainer of the bitcoin.org site put up a warning.
1 line of text was all that was needed. But NOPE they didn't.

If they can't do that, then why trust them with other recommendations.

-Dave

Glad you found the right area for this (or close enough) Wink
One thing that must be pointed out is if they have found a weakness in sha256 the effect of it goes far beyond Bitcoin. SHA256 is used as the basis of most commercial financial and document encryption because (to date) it is uncrackable when a long enough key is used - finding a way to hack it would have major repercussions across many markets and industries.

The weakness they claim to have found is based on them stating that AI-driven pattern analysis can narrow down the data ranges that still must be guessed by established brute-force miner chips. As I said in the other thread I do not think it can be done because there are no patterns in proper sha256 encryption. If any patterns DO exist in a hash or series of hashes it is the result of a problem with the RNG that created the hash in the 1st place. Most - but not all - RNG's do not have issues and generate truly random numbers that are used as an encryption seed. Knowing the bias that any given RNG can introduce would certainly allow for making more accurate guesses to possible decryption values provided that you know which specific RNG was used and what (if any) flaws it has. If a different RNG is used that advantage is gone.

Regarding Bitmain, Canaan, Bitfury, et al - all of those miner companies also make pattern recognition AI chips. You really think they have not investigated this?

A worrisome bit from the Financial Time article:
Quantum Blockchain told FTAV it has not published any papers on technology or methodology “in order to protect their research”. Its patent applications are “as far as they have dared to go with making the developments public,” said a spokesman
which to me raises a huge red flag. That is NOT how research works! Publishing papers is the ONLY way to have ideas properly examined and critiqued by ones peers. Not publishing and using the excuse that it is 'to protect their research' screams scamming Marketing Speak.

A Patent does NOT have to describe how to create a workable process, device, or idea. It only must describe how you say it will work. The numerous patents for perpetual motion machines, free-energy devices and their ilk prove that. Pursuing and even being granted a patent for something does not mean it works or ever can work.

• Otherwise, a simple 51% attack will do some work to destroy the reputation.
This remains to be seen. I mentioned this scenario briefly in my last post: if there's not much damage (in terms of double spends) done, then it could be possible that BTC recovers relatively fast, as did most of the altcoins which were 51% attacked until now. And if this happens, then all the effort of the state was in vain, and even such an attack would be expensive.

A big dictatorship like China or Russia could perhaps be tempted to perform this type of attack anyway because they could try to hide the attack, as they don't need to care that much about transparency. But for any government of a democratic state such an attack would be basically suicide - why should people pay with their taxes for an attack on a tool that e.g. 10% of the voters already use? This would be a major scandal. In China or Russia it could work to hide it, but there are risks that such an attack could destabilize the government if there are traitors leaking the attack. I believe even in the most aggressive and authoritarian of the big dictatorships, Russia (and much less China) they aren't that dumb to waste billions on that.

The only actual constellation I can imagine is an intelligence department of a dictatorship performing the attack, but sponsored in secret by several other countries (every government contributing with, let's say, less than $1 billion, which perhaps can be hidden). But even there, all participants would be at risk to destabilize.

Thus a FUD & Regulation attack is much more promising. But if they go too far the attack could impact in public opinion against the governments and could lead to resistance, like we've seen in the European Parliament. The more Bitcoiners we are, the less likely is such an attack. I think for a completely destructive attack of this kind thus it's already late.

We could also speculate: was Ordinals such an attack? Wink

The idea itself is not bad for a malicious entity - create some service on top of Bitcoin that lowers the utility of the chain for most users because it clogs the blocks, but leads to profits for a sub-group like the NFT investors and can even return the cost of the attacks from "greater fools" (like those buying ORDI at $60 or more). However, due to the way such "trends" work, sustaining such an attack would be very expensive too. And we can already say that it probably failed, because Bitcoin became even more popular. The long term solution to make such a "spam attack" much more unlikely would be - second layers (sidechains, rollups and LN).

The US government selling bitcoin will never cause the market to crash and that's obvious. But what I find strange is that the bitcoin market is worth more than 1 trillion USD and the total market capitalization is almost 3 trillion USD. But why every time just a few billion USD (BTC) sold at the same time can cause a decline of 5 to 15%, it is difficult to understand because 2 or 3 billion USD is very small compared to the trading volume and as marketized capital.

Take two half a litre glasses that are 2/3 full, and move 1/10 or 1/5 of the water between them.
You can move like a million litres, that is the volume, but what happens if you try to dump an additional litre into them? They both overflow.
So despite being able to move back an forth 1 million litres, just one poured without 1 taken out made them overflow.

That's the difference between value and market depth.

Look here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
BTC/fusd volume is right now 5 billion, but it would take only 4 million to reduce the price by -2% (market depth).

I keep the source code closed at the moment, but just ask if you would like to collaborate.
You can run the binaries released it if you want: <link-removed>

I can only expressly warn everyone not to download ready-made binaries from unknown sources and run them on their computer. As long as the source code is not open, you never know what the program is doing in the background. Someone with malicious intentions could use the executed program, for example, to spy on and extract data from your own PC, i.e. it could, for example, read your existing hard disk or RAM data and copy passwords or wallet files out to the INternet on some server. Never ever download programs in .dll or .exe form from unknown sources and never run them. Whether and whom you trust is of course up to you, this is only a well-intentioned warning.

The shown program (test.bat) calls a binary executable:
colisionador_x86_64.exe -list puzzle_r160list_sorted.csv -puzzle 0 -threads 1 -start_pk_bin 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

as well as all other start scripts listed here. Stay away !

For everyone else: There's no need for a signed message or transaction ID since it's a made up scenario of scammer who doesn't know how Bitcoin address works.

He wanted to pass that he "accidentally" typed the wrong last character thinking that it wont invalidate the address.
The alleged address that received the 4.37BTC doesn't have the correct checksum, thus any well-written wallet wont be able to send to it.
You can try it in any wallet that you use.

Some technical explanations:
  • Address 1L1UduuGPZ8ttGe59F2w9tTEumQFhtxiuT, base58 decoded, separated the last 4Bytes checksum: 00d08175a8f7d52324279706dae9d132e17a1bfce8  8c7b316e
  • The first 4-Bytes of the SHA256x2 hash of the above's left part should be equal to the right part (checksum): 8c7b316e.
  • So let's get: SHA256[SHA256(00d08175a8f7d52324279706dae9d132e17a1bfce8)]: 8c7b316c28e25f67a1b027243d1b9558c15a7efb10e8e283c2ce9e12f89f794a
  • The first 4-Bytes of the above are: 8c7b316c which isn't equal to 8c7b316e.
  • With that, the address is invalid.

On a slim chance that the exchange/wallet is miswritten to accept such address:
Since it's only the checksum part that's wrong, the output should still be sent to the address with the correct checksum, thus, to his own address ending with "R".
That's because Bitcoin P2PKH outputs aren't actually addresses but "scriptPubkey" or "locking script" which is in the first part of the decoded data above.

It's a different scenario if he edited one character that's not part of the checksum instead since it would be sent to another address. (only if a buggy wallet allows it)
There's a 1 out of 32bit chance (4-Bytes) that it will be valid to any wallets, that's 1 out of 4,294,967,296 (2^32).

The answer is absolutely not.

No blockchain system can come even close to handling mainstream loads, which would require transaction loads in the millions of transactions per second. Bitcoin is necessarily slow and expensive by design. You cannot have a decentralized system that is fast/cheap because it would be too easy to subvert (long long story short).

Only a fully centralized system--and even then, a very purpose-built, streamlined system--could manage this problem.

Here are the calculations as I wrote them up here a while back:

Let's start with the estimates of the number of credit card transactions there are on any given day, and extrapolate the peak volume per month, then per day, then per hour, then per second.

To keep the numbers easy, I'll just give you the very rounded numbers:

1. There are about two billion credit card transactions, world-wide, per day--if you average over the course of a whole year.

2. But some months, e.g. the holiday season, have much higher volume, so figure ten billion per day during those periods.

3. This comes to about 500m transactions per hour, but all of the hours in the day are not the same from the standpoint of purchase volume: there are peak shopping hours. Those hours can be 10x higher sometimes. So figure two billion transactions per hour during peak-peak periods.

4. Any internet-level system needs to account for a multiplied "peak second" volume, as the network can create holdups, which are then released like when you put your hand in front of a stream of water than then pull it away--and getting "behind" will cause a "traffic jam". Hence, figure a rate of about 10 billion transactions per hours to account for that, which comes to about 300k transactions per second.

5. So that's just credit cards, and that's just the volume we have today. But the vision here is extremely fast, extremely small, extremely cheap transactions that can be used even more broadly than credit cards: in other words, the vision is that someday humans will not use paper or metal currency at all, since we will have a system that cheap enough and fast enough to truly replace cash. Current estimates put the number of cash transactions at about 3x that of credit cards in developed countries. Hence you get to (again, heavily rounding here) to a level at about one million transactions per second.

So the "replace all current transactions" level of performance is about one million transactions per second, and for growth, to actually handle this problem, you need to imagine you could eventually end up at a multiple of that, e.g. millions of transactions per second.

Eventough a hardfork is always a strain on the community, i have to say that a hardfork solving this mempool flood would be interesting. I'd defenately think solving the mempool congestion with those inscription thingies would be a better cause than the last "big" hardfork (BCH).

If such a fork would exist, i'd think it would have a reasonable chance of getting adopted by the majority (depending on how many of the core dev's were willing to switch to said fork).
If enough users adopt the fork, miners would eventually switch since big adoption usually means an OK FIAT value, and eventough the block reward is getting lower, money could still be made mining the "new" fork. Personally, i think it would be great being able to make a transaction that doesn't need 200 sats/vbyte to have a decent chance of getting confirmed in the next couple of blocks... I'd also think it would be a good idear if the nodes didn't have to fill their disks with nonsense data when they store the blocks.

And censorship? What censorship? Those inscription thingies could still exist in the "old" chain. If they want to keep filling blocks with their data, they can do so, just not on the "new" chain... If somebody wants a chain to store even more ridiculous stuff, they can make their own fork, and if they gain some adoption, they have a network and they can store whatever they want... I don't see creating a hardfork to see if it gains adoption as censoring.

I'm not saying it's a good idear per sé, i'm not saying i would blindly follow such a fork, i'm just saying that such a fork would probably have more merit than BCH, and eventough BCH did not gain the biggest part of the community, it does still exist.

You're talking about 2140 but I would be worried much sooner, unless you believe the market cap will double after each halving.

Two more halvings and the security of Bitcoin could be in great danger due to economical factors and before this happens we will see higher centralization due to less companies mining it.
The tx fees will not be enough and block reward will be too small, if you can't see it - you're blind.

There are only two solutions to this problem:

.1 Switching to tail-emission and forgetting about "there will only be 21m" mantra.
.2 Switching to PoS (which will make it even more centralized)

Tail emission quick summary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRwSqM0YBto

Another problem is the Bitcoin project competition, mining companies don't care about the project and securing it, they only care about profits.
So why would they buy another batch of power hungry ASIC's if they can buy a lot of general purpose CPU's and mine with them more profitably ?
Add the fact that you have more resale value of this CPU's, better warranty, etc.

Numbers will speak and if Bitcoin price craze stops, this companies will reevaluate their mining business and alternatives.

If they see they can have double the profit mining with CPU's on a stable enough project... they will switch in a blink of an eye.
They could as well trade to BTC if they want, but the matter is - security of Bitcoin will be in danger.

Some hints about current Bitcoin mining profitability (or rather lack of it):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCFwmJXx7dc

It will only get worse as the electricity costs rises and more mining taxation come.
If nothing changes, there will never be 21m - So the mantra will die anyway along with the project.

As far as high fees, people will just use 2nd layers.

If you're gonna use second layer solutions, you can as well use PayPal.

If there will be a decentralized way to handle much more transactions per second than today, it can as well be incorporated into first layer.
Centralized "solutions" are not solutions and LN has failed in this regard.

It's a shame "hard fork" term was even invented, because before that we just called it "Update" and all software needs updates.
Due to this protocol code stagnation, right now I don't see bright future for it.

Maybe someday it will change but it could be too late.

PS. I know I sound very pessimistic but it's safer to be incorrectly pessimistic than incorrectly optimistic. 

I actually consider moving, i already downloaded aegis and bitwarden. I remember some people here recommends using aegis as their 2fa manager. I would love to hear thoughts on those who have experienced of using of both app (aegis and bitwarden).
I've used both and I would recommend both (be aware that Aegis is just a TOTP generator, it can't hold any passwords). Bitwarden has the possibility that you can self-host it but you have to consider what is safer : Are you able to provide a more secure environment than Bitwarden infrastructure? If you are then you should run your own version so that you are in full control. Otherwise you will just have to trust that Bitwarden will protect your encrypted vault better than you would. They use AES-CBC 256-bit encryption for your vault and PBKDF2 SHA-256 to make a derivation of your private key[1] (using 200,001 rounds both on the server side and client side) so it ends up being better than the encryption implemented by Authy (which is almost the same, but it only uses 1000 rounds[2]). The integration of the TOTP within the app works really well and if you have the browser extension running then it is a seamless experience when you are logging in to any service. Do note that you only have access to TOTP integration if you pay their premium plan - which I consider quite affordable at $10 per year - plus you'll also get 1GB of encrypted file storage and access to Bitwarden Send[3] for both text and files.

If it was me what would allow me to rest better at night would be a combination of the two - Bitwarden for my password needs and then Aegis for my TOTP needs. Like I said to TryNinja I wouldn't feel safe having all of them stored in Bitwarden - if by any random chance a malicious actor would gain access to my vault then he/she would have total control of my accounts.

[1]https://bitwarden.com/help/what-encryption-is-used/
[2]https://authy.com/blog/how-the-authy-two-factor-backups-work/
[3]https://bitwarden.com/products/send/

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Hatchy

Activity: 476
Merit: 511

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile
July 14, 2024, 11:14:36 AM
Merited by Hamza2424 (1)

reputable member check Wink
Active member  double check Wink
Well, Lucius has been one of the top members who I respect here on the forum since growing from a newbie. I support you on this one @Lucius, good luck on getting this getting approved.

We all hope that the admin will approve some of the recent applications soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 5036

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2024, 12:52:10 PM
Merited by Hamza2424 (1)

I hope theymos will make us merit source one day. I also hope you will not only focus on legendary members but also upcoming members that are having quality posts. That will make you to be a good merit source. I am in your support.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SamReomo

Activity: 868
Merit: 735

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 14, 2024, 01:25:22 PM

I think we really need some new merit sources and Lucius is a reputed member of the forum and that's why I think he can also be a pretty good merit source.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Mr Reporter

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2024, 01:27:23 PM

Well OP this should be a biggest achievement to you on the forum,well I wish you the best of luck you need right now.
And to be helpful in the forum by helping the upcoming members like me to also achieve their goals of ranking up if you are been given
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1070

🇵🇰 Pakistan

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2024, 01:30:45 PM

reputable member check Wink
Active member  double check Wink

Generous member  Triple check Wink

Hmm, More and more merit source applications, haha and there's no action yet, but in my view Lucius is one of the most deserving ones, But it would be interesting to how many merit sources are already there in your local section, as far I know merit source are selected to support the members on a local scale, TBH we still don't have a local board and hoping for one, 30 lest active members every month and Shahzadafzal + Xal0lex only merit source for us, on the top of that, Xal0lex sir is our moderator he's super active, due that reason he also contributes in our community, otherwise there's only 1 merit source with a limit of 50 merits I think, I'm not sure.

Haha, I know it's a little bit off-topic, but still, by realizing the value of the opportunity, I thought why not mention the issue here as well?

But I'm fully in support of this merit source application.

████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
Su-asa

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

Sibi Dabo,,,,,,, Teme Ini Na Sime

View Profile
July 14, 2024, 01:33:35 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2024, 08:02:51 PM by Su-asa

To be honest, I thought that you (Lucius) was a merit source, you are a reputable member and you are also active on the forum, I pray that Theymos approve your merit source application. However the forum also need some merit source.

robelneo
Legendary

Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2024, 02:01:06 PM

To be honest, I thought that you (Lucius) was a merit source, he's a reputation member and he is also active on the forum, I pray that Theymos approve your merit source application. However the forum also need some merit source.

I also thought he was; I support his application. We may not have the same opinion on some topics, but he makes sense of what he posted, and he'll make a good merit source and a blessing for members who deserve to get merits.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Mia Chloe

Activity: 406
Merit: 537

CEO Mia's Creative

View Profile
July 14, 2024, 02:23:59 PM

Lucius is an active member and also a very good alt detector from what I know before now. Also looking at the image you posted from BPIP your sent merit cycle seems fit for someone applying for a merit source.

Anyways all I can say is welcome to the merit source waiting list Grin because lately it seems like theymos hasn't really been granting merit sources.
Anyways I wish you good luck hopefully theymos bumps on this thread of which he will definitely will (lol) like why not ? Not only me has mentioned him  now but many others in this thread I bet he might be using the notifier bot , anyways what I guess matters the most now is his approval.

Once again good luck  Cheesy

SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1386
Merit: 754

View Profile
July 14, 2024, 04:05:20 PM

Well OP this should be a biggest achievement to you on the forum,well I wish you the best of luck you need right now.
And to be helpful in the forum by helping the upcoming members like me to also achieve their goals of ranking up if you are been given
There are many existing merit sources that can help you to rank up if you're able to make good posts consistently.

There are forum members who are not merit sources but have sendable merit and can help you to rank up too. The condition is the same, you need to convince them to click on Send, by your good posts.

109 merit sources https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats=sources

Don't worry about merit and rank, you will rank up naturally if you are a good poster.
Forum rank

When you start out, you are a Newbie, and you will run into various annoying limits. These limits will be reduced to the point where you shouldn't usually notice them after you have participated in the forum for a few weeks. If you are on the forum to talk, then that's all you really need to know about rank. Don't worry about it too much, and you will eventually rank up.

If you want to maximize your rank, then you need to increase two statistics which are listed on your profile:
  • Activity, which is maximized by posting once per day on average. Posting more than that is useless in raising your activity.
  • Merit, which is gained by making good posts.

If you make ten thousand posts in a week, your activity will be capped and you will still be a Newbie. If you make ten thousand useless posts over any period of time, you will gain zero merit and you will still be a Newbie. You can rank up only by making good posts consistently. It's quality over quantity.

When trying to write quality posts, a lot of people act as though they're writing a book report for school: putting facts that we already know into their own words. Nobody wants to read that, and you will not get merit for it. Moreover, the length of your post and the quality of your English are only minor factors. In trying to write a quality post worthy of merit, you should offer new ideas, personal experiences, or perspectives that other forum users will actually find new and interesting.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1276

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
July 14, 2024, 05:21:22 PM

Supported, IMO you pass all the requirements of being appointed as a merit source, so there is no reason i can think of as to why Theymos would not consider it. You might have to wait a long time though, we all know how Theymos does his things, but hopefully he gets to you quicker than usual, so goodluck mate.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 2757

Bitcoingirl 2 is downloading 💓

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2024, 07:48:23 PM

You can be a good merit source. I pray to Theymos to accept the prayers and allow you to be a merit source.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1736

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2024, 11:32:37 PM

OP, one thing I know is that you have been very active since the time I joined the forum. I think you could be of much greater importance to the community if you were made a merit source, and I hope the admin takes this into consideration.

Personally, I am backing you for this.

109 is just a number. Some are inactive by now, while others merit only specific boards.

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 8157

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2024, 11:40:09 PM

Op I thought you were a source.

Gave you 33 merits.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Odohu

Activity: 448
Merit: 395

View Profile WWW
Today at 07:35:18 AM

You are one of the key contributor in this forum and I was thinking you were a merit source. By experience, reputaion, spread and telorance, you stand out.  It will really be nice to have you become a merit source as I'm sure that will also help in the spread of merits across several boards which you are visible and active in. I know Theymos listens so getting you approach might come sooner than expected.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ABCbits
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 7663

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
Today at 08:36:11 AM

I support your application. All of posts you choose are great, where i decide to send merit to those posts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 4433

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
Today at 10:29:42 AM

Nine years of presence on the forum is already a feat. I see you in all sections of the forum, and I think that you, like no one else, can become an excellent source of merit simply because you visit many boards. And although your examples of those underrated posts belong to people for whom every word is of equal merit Smiley, I think that for such difficult work as reading and sampling those golden seeds in the form of the birth of talented newcomers, it will also be appreciated by you.
If I'm not mistaken, you supported the idea of actually reading posts rather than simply receiving PMs asking to check posts.  This is something that should naturally exist in the forum and be applied by sources of merit.
My sincere support.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Lucius (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 5818

Donate to a noble cause🚑 - Link in profile

View Profile WWW
Today at 02:39:20 PM

Thanks to everyone who has expressed their support so far through posts and merits, support means a lot, and be sure that sMerits will be spent on posts that deserve it. Also, thanks to everyone who sent merits to the posts I listed Wink

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1777

View Profile
Today at 03:09:55 PM

TheUltraElite, Charles-Tim, icopress have already applied for the same, I support them for future sources of Merit Applications.

In my opinion, @Lucius is even more deserving of being part of the future Merit Application, if I support him 100% and I hope that Lucius' request can be granted as soon as possible and become a priority.

I often see some @Lucius arguments in the Bitcoin section and other boards, although in croatia there are some members of the Merit source section, there is no doubt that Lucius is one of them, in the future we only hope and fully support the request for this thread.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sandra_hakeem

Activity: 840
Merit: 1051

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
Today at 03:51:08 PM

Lucius has been a highly prestigious user in this forum -- One of which is marked/distinguished by his assiduity and commitment. 9 fuckin' years is a long time to be devoted regardless of real life problems, health, career etc..

I'm always astounded by the fact that you ain't got any green paint on your profile? Maybe that only proves how equitable the forum is? ... Yeah? Cause LV has way more green trust than Theymos himself.
That's totally fine as that doesn't define you; You're just impeccable and it's the only thing anyone would look out for.
I support your application and I dunno how long this is going to take, but i just hope Theymos finds the need to recruit more committed users like you.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄