Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 01:16:35 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are There Parents Who Hate Their Children?  (Read 248 times)
Cmanayuba

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 01:26:52 PM

Do parents treat some children that way because they never wanted children or because they just don't like that child? What could make a parent seem not to like their child? Just curious. Unwanted pregnancy?

It does't matter whether you wanted that child or not, if he/she is with you, you must do whatever you can to make the child happy. If you try to find excuses for your bad treatment of your child, it not only says that you are a bad parent, it says that you are a bad person.
This is exactly what I'm telling a friend of mine the moment I saw the topic. There's this woman after having four kids  promised herself  not to conceive again but accidentally she took in and delivered the fifth baby. After delivering the bad treatment showed to the child was so obvious that her neighboring friends has to call her to order. Taking care of a child or making the child happy has nothing to do with whether you wanted the child or not, so long as the child is with them.. it's their sole responsibility to take good care of the child and also make him happy. Parents has no excuses for treating their child bad, unless they are just being naturally wicked
Ishicryptic

Activity: 112
Merit: 51

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 07:05:47 AM

It doesn't matter whether a couple is ready to have children or not, when a child is born, parental instinct will make the parents especially the mother to accept the child. I think that it's very rare for parents to hate their child, unless the child gives them a very good reason to hate him or her, especially through the child's character. It is wickedness for any parent to hate or abandon their child because children are innocent and it's the duty of the parents to love and care for them, if for any reason that they can not there physically for the child, they are obligated to send money for the upkeep of their child which is their responsibility.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 2204

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 09:44:15 AM

It doesn't matter whether a couple is ready to have children or not, when a child is born, parental instinct will make the parents especially the mother to accept the child. I think that it's very rare for parents to hate their child, unless the child gives them a very good reason to hate him or her, especially through the child's character. It is wickedness for any parent to hate or abandon their child because children are innocent and it's the duty of the parents to love and care for them, if for any reason that they can not there physically for the child, they are obligated to send money for the upkeep of their child which is their responsibility.

As a parent, I can tell you that there's no such thing as a fixed 'child's character.' A child's character can change many times throughout their childhood. It is the parents' responsibility to help their child develop a good character, and this is achieved through love and care.

BITCOIN TO THE MOON  ☾
₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 15, 2024, 11:34:03 PM

Are There Parents Who Hate Their Children?

But mostly, it's children that hate their parents.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: