Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 05:26:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Meme coin investor turned $8,000 Investment into Billion?  (Read 749 times)
Qiubell5

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 09:09:09 PM

Today, I encountered an incredible meme coin success story in which an individual turned an $8,000 investment into a massive fortune of $5.7 billion. I'm wondering if it could actually be true.

It is likely that someone who can invest $8,000 in a meme coin is a large investor, but I am still curious about the specifics of how he achieved such a huge return.

I am interested in hearing how others are able to claim significant profits from meme coins. Do you hold onto your investment without selling, even when you see small gains, until it eventually pays off significantly?

Many of us are familiar with the meme coin $PEPE. I know someone who bought it early but sold at a relatively low return. Recently, I have noticed the meme coin $SPIKE too that was created by the same individual behind $PEPE, being listed on various exchanges.

I am curious if $SPIKE has the potential to surpass $PEPE in value. How do some meme coin investors manage to generate significant return?

crypto has turned what could be described as a fortune, with a simple investment in meme coins it seems I need to learn it, this journey to riches begins with a strategy that involves putting some money into meme coins, hoping for at least some success, I am currently selecting some upcoming meme coins that may have a significant potential for success, this amazing thing highlights the unpredictable yet potentially profitable nature of investing in memecoins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 06:24:05 AM

Today, I encountered an incredible meme coin success story in which an individual turned an $8,000 investment into a massive fortune of $5.7 billion. I'm wondering if it could actually be true.

It is likely that someone who can invest $8,000 in a meme coin is a large investor, but I am still curious about the specifics of how he achieved such a huge return.

I am interested in hearing how others are able to claim significant profits from meme coins. Do you hold onto your investment without selling, even when you see small gains, until it eventually pays off significantly?

Many of us are familiar with the meme coin $PEPE. I know someone who bought it early but sold at a relatively low return. Recently, I have noticed the meme coin $SPIKE too that was created by the same individual behind $PEPE, being listed on various exchanges.

I am curious if $SPIKE has the potential to surpass $PEPE in value. How do some meme coin investors manage to generate significant return?

crypto has turned what could be described as a fortune, with a simple investment in meme coins it seems I need to learn it, this journey to riches begins with a strategy that involves putting some money into meme coins, hoping for at least some success, I am currently selecting some upcoming meme coins that may have a significant potential for success, this amazing thing highlights the unpredictable yet potentially profitable nature of investing in memecoins.

I wish you luck, however, don't think it will turn out the way you imagine. The possibility is there, low-cap coins are the bread and butter of success in that direction, however, rationally think about the risks, check the coins and their contracts thoroughly, and only then make your moves.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1214

stead.builders

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2024, 10:00:15 PM

When you read that success story, you should have researched to verify this story, I did a research and so yes there is an investor and you can read his story here
A crypto wallet shows an investor made an $8,000 shiba inu coin purchase last year. Today, it is worth $5.7 billion.

The article was written three years and what remains in the wallet is $3.5 million
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1406899696adb2fa7a95ea68e80d4f9c82fcdedd so from 2021 until now he made a lot of withdrawals which is a natural thing to do.

Thanks mate for sharing these links. It goes a long way to proof the story wasn't made up. Obviously!

I was skeptical and didn’t believe this story was true, but I guess it really did happen. It’s not quite as impressive as Satoshi’s estimated net worth, but it is still a massive profit. If we look at when they started dumping their coins, it was around the time Shiba Inu was at its all time high. They got out at the right moment, because the bear market that soon followed saw the token lose 90% of its value.

It is possible, but it's a long shot investing a huge amount in a new token that there's no guarantee of huge profit is such a long shot; the investor is a risk taker, and it paid off; this is when the meme trend is at its highest when the market is looking for a new meme for investors to hype,

I'm sure the owner of that wallet did his research investing, and he is a whale; timing is everything when investing now that the market is saturated with memes; there's no guarantee that your $8k will yield like what the guy did.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀

STEAD 
██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 
Build floating infrastructure on the blockchain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄███

JOIN NOW  
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2024, 06:31:18 AM

When you read that success story, you should have researched to verify this story, I did a research and so yes there is an investor and you can read his story here
A crypto wallet shows an investor made an $8,000 shiba inu coin purchase last year. Today, it is worth $5.7 billion.

The article was written three years and what remains in the wallet is $3.5 million
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1406899696adb2fa7a95ea68e80d4f9c82fcdedd so from 2021 until now he made a lot of withdrawals which is a natural thing to do.

Thanks mate for sharing these links. It goes a long way to proof the story wasn't made up. Obviously!

I was skeptical and didn’t believe this story was true, but I guess it really did happen. It’s not quite as impressive as Satoshi’s estimated net worth, but it is still a massive profit. If we look at when they started dumping their coins, it was around the time Shiba Inu was at its all time high. They got out at the right moment, because the bear market that soon followed saw the token lose 90% of its value.

It is possible, but it's a long shot investing a huge amount in a new token that there's no guarantee of huge profit is such a long shot; the investor is a risk taker, and it paid off; this is when the meme trend is at its highest when the market is looking for a new meme for investors to hype,

I'm sure the owner of that wallet did his research investing, and he is a whale; timing is everything when investing now that the market is saturated with memes; there's no guarantee that your $8k will yield like what the guy did.

Totally. Memes have become too common to do this trick again, and, in my opinion, it's nearly impossible judging by the market landscape we are currently in. Don't forget about how many meme scams are also here waiting for newbies and veterans alike.

GbitG

Activity: 854
Merit: 363

stead.builders

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2024, 09:12:50 PM

But one thing about investing in altcoins, mostly the cheap ones, is that if you invest a huge amount, just a small pump can give you a huge profit.
That's true 
I agree with your opinion that if we invest in an Altcoins with a huge amount we will definitely get a profit at the end. But here are some key points that are very important to be noted. A large amount of investment can not only give you a huge profit but can also give you a huge amount of loss. Apart from a few altcoins, all other altcoins cannot guarantee you that they will surely organize you 10x profit margins for the investment amount. And let's also say one thing that apart from Bitcoin and other prominent Altcoins, the risk of losing is high in other Altcoins, whether it is meme coin, AI or Defi etc. 

So it's meant to say that you should invest a huge amount in this coin, which you think can really give you a big amount of profit instead of a big amount of investment. Like Bitcoin or Altcoin has ETH, BNB, SOL etc.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀