Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 04:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of timing is just so amazing.  (Read 10 times)
Brainiac01 (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 10:16:56 PM

As a kid I was fat and always hated my body, I felt insecure about my shape and built, most times I’d starve myself because I felt like me starving myself would help me loose the fat and I decided to take playing soccer seriously but there was one issue, I was also asthmatic so athleticism wasn’t my best suit and I couldn’t do anything about it, it was an issue for a long time for me and it made me think really little of myself although I was a Bright student groaning up I always wished I had the physique of my peers and I silently struggled with it and most times I hated when people attributed all my talents and entire personality to just being fat and overweight, I sometimes get into fights for been called fat and this was my struggle with my additional asthmatic personality.
 Years later after graduating high school and by the way still maintaining my fat boy persona, I fell sick and was diagnosed with pulmonary edema and here in Nigeria it was and still is a big deal cause anything that included surgery was going to cost a lot and now I had more to think about than just being fat. The surgery went through and it was successful and then within that period I was diagnosed I was only focused on getting better and didn’t notice that I had lost a lot of weight I mean a lot of weight, now all my clothes were baggy and oversized and I could Practically count my ribs I had lost all the body fat and could be mistaken for a model because I also gained more height and it wasn’t expected, after my whole recuperation and finally being fully healed from the surgery I noticed the changes and I don’t mean just physically because mentally too I was reborn, I used to very upset about being fat for years and l lost all that in the space of weeks and my mindset too was changed I came to the realization that sometimes what we spend decades chasing just comes into manifestation in seconds and life is too short to be expectant but very long to be ungrateful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: