Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 05:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Linux Inventor Says He Doesn’t Believe in Crypto  (Read 547 times)
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 12:56:15 PM

~snip~
If someone comes to you and tells you that your wife is bad and untrustworthy, you should leave her. Would you leave her when you're the one who lives with your wife and knows her better than anyone else, and you don't even know who the other person is? This sounds ridiculous, right?

Likewise, is Bitcoin good or bad, is it a scam, ponzi or not? We can research and evaluate for ourselves, why would we change our opinion just because someone is impacting us with their distorted thinking?
I don't know how long the Linux inventor has known and learned about bitcoin, but I have been involved in the market for many years and spent a lot of time researching bitcoin. I am confident in my knowledge and choices, there is no reason I should care about what others say.

In addition to that, the other person might be right... but you might be right as well, even if that seems to be impossible.

For example, someone might say "it's finally summer!", but you think that person is crazy because you are just seeing the beginning of winter.

Both are right, it just happens to be that they live on the other sides of the world.

So, basically your reality might be different to the reality of another person, and their statement might be true for them, but that doesn't mean that what they say apply to you necessarily.

That's an interesting example to put into comparison, I am saving that one for discussions, thanks! Wink And I agree with the take on the reality.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: