Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 01:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Proper Portfolio Tracker  (Read 23 times)
hawer357 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 19

Coin, Coin, Bitcoin

View Profile
Today at 08:54:20 AM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

Hello,

I'm sorry if this questions has been asked before, but I wasn't able to find something in the forum.

I'm using Sparrow Wallet with a cold wallet to HODL the coins I'm buying from time to time. Whenever I transfer coins to my wallet I also add the amount into the Coinmarketcap's portfolio option. Unfortunately it doesn't give much information and even rounds off to a few digits and it is designed for Bitcoin and altcoins. How do you trace your wallet in such a combination? Is there a better option/tool than Coinmarketcaps app?

Monitor willi9974's Solo Pool Miner Race @ https://solorun.lima.zone/
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 6220

View Profile
Today at 08:56:27 AM

I'm guessing you only want to track your Bitcoin holdings? If so, you can use Bluewallet (available on mobile). Just import your master public key, and it'll automatically show your holdings whenever you receive funds (in any address in that wallet).

Some more advanced options that support both altcoins and exchanges is: Delta tracker.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hawer357 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 19

Coin, Coin, Bitcoin

View Profile
Today at 09:34:13 AM

I'm guessing you only want to track your Bitcoin holdings? If so, you can use Bluewallet (available on mobile). Just import your master public key, and it'll automatically show your holdings whenever you receive funds (in any address in that wallet).

Some more advanced options that support both altcoins and exchanges is: Delta tracker.

Yes, I would like to track my holdings. At the same time, it would be good if it could tell me how much loss or profit I made. I'm happy to add it manually in order to avoid adding my public key. I'm running a node, but still unsure how much of privacy I would loose when adding my public key to Bluewallet.

Monitor willi9974's Solo Pool Miner Race @ https://solorun.lima.zone/
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 6220

View Profile
Today at 09:37:07 AM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

Yes, I would like to track my holdings. At the same time, it would be good if it could tell me how much loss or profit I made. I'm happy to add it manually in order to avoid adding my public key. I'm running a node, but still unsure how much of privacy I would loose when adding my public key to Bluewallet.

Bluewallet is mostly for you to watch your holdings across multiple addresses/wallets. It doesn't tell you how much you gained or lost. As for the privacy aspect, then it's open source, so I wouldn't really worry much (although I have never checked the code myself before).

Delta tracker[2] on the other hand, is not open source, is more advanced, and probably has every feature you can think of.

[1] https://github.com/BlueWallet/BlueWallet
[2] https://delta.app/en

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀