Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 04:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Out Reach to the Newbies  (Read 450 times)
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 602

God is great

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 05:02:27 PM

I started by gaining a little knowledge about this forum by putting it into daily study habits, if that will help...
It's really amazed me to be in this forum, but I really need a relevant help for me to cope as a newbie, move to the next level, how to creat good post and to be accounted for merits. All this are questions in me as a newbie.

I know some, out here are also starting this step like me, but all what we need is a guid to continue, it will be of a great deed if you will be available to help the newbies by reading this thread....
Learning.is a continuous process, if you want to gain knowledge you must put learning as an habit and for sure you will definitely see your self contributing in forum discussions. Reading the write ups in this forum will really help you, it may seems topics in the forum are very much for you read and understand immediately but the truth is that you can't know everything at a time. Learning is all about patience, if you take your time you will get it right.

Engaging yourself with good forum discussions will develop you very well, and you also making your own research will also make you learn very fast. Having good interest to learn will really improve you and to understand bitcoin very well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Abu-Naim

Activity: 518
Merit: 284

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2024, 05:42:55 PM

I know some, out here are also starting this step like me, but all what we need is a guid to continue, it will be of a great deed if you will be available to help the newbies by reading this thread....
Keep learning, keep trying, and keep asking questions; you will get to the right path with others.

Put merit hunting and consideration aside for now and learn the basic things you need.
@ Davidvictorson has provided you with some links that will guide you to almost all what you need to know about this forum and how to go about getting started and ranking up.
Avoid plagiarism it is a crime in the forum that will directly lead you to ban.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
uchegod-21

Activity: 1036
Merit: 625

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 05:51:32 PM

Welcome to the forum OP!
As you can see, the forum members are ever willing to help you only if you are honest and real. There are alot of suggestions on how you can succeed here. But just like other newbies, I haven't seen you reply any person in the thread. So, how I'm I even sure that you are following the conversation. If you are actually following, it will be nice to reply to one or two persons. Follow up the conversation and learn in the process.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
348Judah

Activity: 812
Merit: 537

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 05:59:27 PM

A space that needs determination, will also be guided by quality information, from those that have seen what it takes to reach there...
I need to be guided on how to go about the right path, so I won't be left behind.

The forum is a large community for achieving every of one's purpose for coming as long as its in line with the aim for its creation over bitcoin discussions, you will learn and see yourself improve over time, most of us here have all started from somewhere till we get to where we are today, so if you're determined for learning, you will certainly acquire it, growth is sure for those that seek after it on this forum, welcome here.

Wakate

Activity: 1078
Merit: 529

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 07:23:55 PM

A space that needs determination, will also be guided by quality information, from those that have seen what it takes to reach there...
I need to be guided on how to go about the right path, so I won't be left behind.

I started by gaining a little knowledge about this forum by putting it into daily study habits, if that will help...
It's really amazed me to be in this forum, but I really need a relevant help for me to cope as a newbie, move to the next level, how to creat good post and to be accounted for merits. All this are questions in me as a newbie.

I know that you need directions on how to go about your journey in this great forum and it is quite interesting to have you here seeing that you have the determination to learn and keep up with the necessary things that would help you to learn and know about what Bitcoin really entails. You need to understand that this is a Bitcoin community that encompasses altcoins market too so your learning is not just to focus on Bitcoin only but to learn about Bitcoin and the general cryptocurrency market. This community is built on learning and understanding more about Bitcoin. There are already different threads here that would help you to sharpen your knowledge about the crypto market at large. On e you are prepared to learn, you are going to enjoy coming across this great forum.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 910
Merit: 736

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2024, 07:59:59 PM

You are welcome to the forum. I was once in your position. I haven't leaned everything I need to know about the forum yet but I am way knowledgeable about it than when I first registered. I recommend you read these very important threads here.

These is all the OP need as a start if the OP can focus on these links, he will be able to know most things about the forum and all the necessary guide the OP will need to successfully leave well in this forum.

My problem with newbies is that, they will ask questions and get the right answer but some of the newbies will keep repeating the question which the answers has been provided for them in their previous thread.

Nevertheless, I wish the OP will make use of all the information and the guide with advise given to him/her, and the forum life will be easier.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 308
Merit: 143

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 08:18:23 PM

The forum is an open space for everyone to thrive but it depends on how productive you are that will determine your success in the forum , everything you need is in this section of the forum, try not to break the rules as i have seen some users providing links to the rules of the forum and other important things you should know about the forum so from time to time you will get used on how to go about but as a newbie that you are spending more time learning about the forum will open your knowledge more than being too quick to make posts. Wish you well in the forum and I believe you will get to see things that will give you an understanding on the need for you to see the forum as a friendly community where everyone has the liberty to do exploits.

Obim34

Activity: 336
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2024, 09:06:10 PM

The forum is a large community for achieving every of one's purpose for coming as long as its in line with the aim for its creation over bitcoin discussions, you will learn and see yourself improve over time, most of us here have all started from somewhere till we get to where we are today, so if you're determined for learning, you will certainly acquire it, growth is sure for those that seek after it on this forum, welcome here.
People don't prioritise the forum yet until they understand how everything works around here, along with the benefits of getting broad knowledge about Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency, Politics and Economics which most people would have not been easily provoked to know about, but here in the forum a lot is learnt meanwhile the forum also provides opportunities to earn, all these are quite some benefits attached.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Zigabel

Activity: 350
Merit: 168

Duelbits.com

View Profile
July 20, 2024, 05:12:11 PM

Learning is the only way to be able to still continually staying relevant on the forum and getting merited when the need for such arises. There's no better guide here than you personally been determined and dedicating time every day to going through the different boards on this forum where you can be sure to get the required knowledge that will get you relevance on the forum as much as you desire, on the beginners and help board you will find a whole lot of thread that will be really useful to helping you just make sure to take your time to go through them.

I believe others must have shared some Links for you to see, make good use of them and I believe sooner you understand better and have a better way to navigate the forum even much better.

lizarder

Activity: 1652
Merit: 887

View Profile
July 20, 2024, 08:02:57 PM

It takes patience and perseverance to get something you want because forming consistency is not easy because we will be faced with boredom. The habit of reading will give birth to knowledge and we will understand much more about something we want to get. This forum is designed so perfectly and we can learn from each other to find out new things by discussing and when the interest in reading is greater, then the experience will also continue to increase.

Basically we need something to achieve success and knowing ourselves is a must so that we know where to start. No human being is born with the best ability if they do not try to learn and we should be able to do something consistently to get the desired success.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 4226

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2024, 09:37:31 PM

It's really amazed me to be in this forum, but I really need a relevant help for me to cope as a newbie, move to the next level, how to create good post and to be accounted for merits. All this are questions in me as a newbie.

Associate more with your local board if you have one on the forum, you're most likely going to understand the forum better with them. As you get familiar with the forum then you can move on to the English board and explore the forum more. Avoid mistakes as a newbies because it might spoil everything for you. Take on challenges to learn so you can be of help to people on the forum. The forum is here for we to help ourselves, learn from each other and grown as a community. When you become helpful to the forum, you'll be rewarded with merit for your quality contributions.

There are many newbies that grew their account to their respective ranks and they were here before you and others are also going to come after you and be able to grow too therefore there's room for improvement for anyone that joins the forum irrespective of our knowledge on Bitcoin and other topics of interest to the forum. Just grown and let go of the mentality that you have to start earning immediately you join the forum. Focus on building your account and yourself and the privilege to earn will all be yours when the time is right.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
reagansimms

Activity: 1064
Merit: 568

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 03:16:16 AM

It is very natural for someone who has just joined the forum to have several questions because this is due to limited knowledge about what is permitted and what is prohibited on the forum. Adopting the habit of always visiting forums when you have free time will really help you in developing your knowledge, always study something you need carefully so you can understand it correctly.

Several guides have been shared here, you can find what you want to look for by using the search field, just enter keywords to find what you want to look for. At first it feels a bit confusing and it seems difficult to understand how the forum works, but once you get used to visiting the forum consistently, you will feel this forum is the right place to start exploring new knowledge related to Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1963

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 06:58:39 AM

It is actually very simple...

Do not simply post to rank up... just post to have fun and to learn more about Bitcoin. If you learn something new, share it with other people on the forum, if it is worth their time to read about it.

You can add quality posts to this forum, by simply doing proper research on the topics being discussed. Try to spot a new angle to the discussion that nobody else picked up in the thread... this will be rewarded, because most posts are just a "copy&paste" of the 100s of responses that were posted before.

In the end, you just need to have fun.. while you are learning more about Bitcoin.  Wink

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Obari

Activity: 700
Merit: 509

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2024, 12:46:23 PM

What I always prefer to say to newbies like you is to find your local board that’s if you have an active local board because that’s supposed to be your first stepping stone to getting really inclined and acquainted with the forum and its activities and you can always feel at home at the local board and be guided directly by people from same region with you sharing similar interest.

Another thing is to read the pinned messages on every thread you come across and always remember that to make a quality and engaging post, then you should focus more on reading and gaining more forum knowledge on an issue before jumping to write on them.

As a newbie, always be open to criticism and be ready to take every correction given to you at every possible time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Findingnemo

Activity: 2422
Merit: 806

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 12:59:06 PM

Dedication, determination, etc are BS, this is just a forum so treat it like a forum not a money making platform.

Newbies can literally see atleast 5 similar threads in the first two pages of this section but they just go ahead and ask the same question again and again which shows that you're not reading anything and defeating the purpose of the forum.

I don't mean to be rude, if you really did this without realising then try to change it in the future.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
AYOBA

Activity: 364
Merit: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 08:30:30 PM

Welcome to this wonderful forum mate.

One things is ensure you will never regret joining this forum, means if you fellow the rules and guide given by the moderator of this forum do not over rule the laws. Because their some newbies like you that came and there more here again, because they disobey the rules and regulations given to them so if you don’t want to left behind do the right things in the right path, so that to will know fall in any victims here.

Nothing good pass to see a newbie focus on what exactly brought him to this place, but since you prove that you have already gained a little knowledge ABO this forum, I don’t think will find the forum so difficult like some newbie’s that will more than 3 months they will not know where to start but with this your little knowledge you can able to build yourself. I don’t have anything to give you I can only direct you to visit the only old thread and been read for you to know how the forum operates well.

Doan9269

Activity: 966
Merit: 597

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 09:23:12 PM

What you seek, you find, i don't know why is it difficult for some of the newbies in going through the expected procedures for them to established a learning ground and have information enough for whatever thing they are doing, than when they are new to something and rush over ahead in doing it, to later discover that they have done the wrong thing and have made mistakes, which they could have corrected the moment they realized they are making in lack of information on that same thing.

🎁▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
N O   W A G E R
Welcome Package

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
375% | 200
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F R E E
S P I N S

🛞🛞▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
U P
T O

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
300€ + 50
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F R E E
S P I N S
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🎁
Majestic-milf

Activity: 896
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 23, 2024, 04:09:48 AM

Welcome onboard and if I'm to join the others, I'd say there's not much big deal to surviving here, just abide by the rules, know that it's a big crime to plagiarize, try and read more than you try to create threads and also be conversant with your local board as @Cryptoprenuerbrainboss suggested since there will help you grow quickly.
 In every place, consistency is key to growth and it is important you understand that learning is a steady process and as such, when you receive criticism, that shouldn't be a reason for you to get discouraged and opt to leave this space because then you'd end up not gaining anything.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
retreat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 391

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2024, 05:27:16 AM

Welcome to this forum mate. You can learn the rules about this forum first, and what you need to be a good user. There are many links recommended by other users here and you can follow these links and learn them slowly, no need to rush, just try to understand and start interacting on topics that you are interested and understand. And pay attention to your punctuation and words, because many beginners here don't know punctuation and confuse other users with their messy words. Hopefully you can increase your rank here and become a good user. Good luck to you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2024, 06:40:38 AM

I wouldn't say there is a right path, at least there is absolutely no just one of them. Be yourself, talk about what matters to you, explore new things in the sphere that drives your interests, and you will succeed.

Yes there would be a right path thru learnings and if newbies will be more eager to do more research then spend a lot of time to learn all the information's they are interested on then for sure that everything will be good in their side.

There are reputable forum members helping newbies to learn and they could check this thread created by @tranthidung titled Mega resources for newbies https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5500358.msg64230160#msg64230160 since they can able to learn a lot of information since everything they asked is already here. So good for that man to spend some time to create that thread since this is useful to all newbies and for sure they can learn a lot of things in that thread.

Agreed. It looks promising and the work of this man shouldn't go in vain. If anybody wanted to become more aware and knowledgeable, they would definitely check it out. It also looks like a book, with different structured pages to see. I will definitely check something out in it that would interest me specifically.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: