Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 07:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biden will likely drop out of race[dropped out][Harris nominated?]  (Read 202 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 2371

View Profile
July 23, 2024, 02:04:33 AM

I thought he got vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus when it was rampant? Is it really COVID-19 or is it just stress as a result of standing too much and talking because from what I read, the symptoms the doctor  gave as an indicator that he might have the virus is hoarseness of the throat and cough. For a man of his age, he needs rest not much stress.
He is vaccinated and boosted. He also said that covid is an epidemic of the unvacinated.

nd they are so obsessed about identity politics that this would not do well with their base.

This is not very serious. The field should be open to other contenders with better polling data. Kam is just not good enough in terms of polling - and I am sure she is energetic, astute and appeals to a wide range of audience, but we have to reckon she is also well hated by ample sectors of the electorate. I really hope there is some way of presenting a proper "underdog" that can create the enthusiasm required to stop Trump - or make him "win again" like last time I mean  Grin
[/quote]It looks like that Harris is going to get the nomination without any real competition. This is the same person who had to drop out of the 2020 race before the first primary because she was doing so badly. She is also someone who is clearly part of the coverup of Biden's mental capacity, or the lack thereof.

Harris is a DEI hire for Vice President, and I don't think we are ready for a DEI President.

I think it is reasonable to believe that Harris was selected as VP as an insurance policy for Biden to prevent him from getting impeached, as the prospect of her being President would be so bad.

★ ★ ██████████████████████████████[█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████